Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | For those with many dragons
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I used to do it all the time. Every day, every familiar I had. Since I now have so many, I've lost motivation, but I at least try to do the ones attached to my dragons, and switch those out for non-awakened ones in my hoard.
I used to do it all the time. Every day, every familiar I had. Since I now have so many, I've lost motivation, but I at least try to do the ones attached to my dragons, and switch those out for non-awakened ones in my hoard.
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
I don't really bother bonding with them unless it's for lore reasons
I don't really bother bonding with them unless it's for lore reasons
I bond with my non-awakened familiars every day. Once one has awakened, I stow them in the vault (unless they have a dragon they like), and add another non-awakened familiar to that particular dragon.
I bond with my non-awakened familiars every day. Once one has awakened, I stow them in the vault (unless they have a dragon they like), and add another non-awakened familiar to that particular dragon.
Usually I bond with the ones that have not awakened yet, but not with others, but if I'm in need of treasure I might pet the awakened ones too. Or some of them, as I have hundreds, and cannot bond with the ones that are in the hibernal den anyway.
Usually I bond with the ones that have not awakened yet, but not with others, but if I'm in need of treasure I might pet the awakened ones too. Or some of them, as I have hundreds, and cannot bond with the ones that are in the hibernal den anyway.
t4irFr8.png
Yes. Using my computers arrow keys and realizing that I just need to click the heart icon and not the okay button really speeds it up.
Yes. Using my computers arrow keys and realizing that I just need to click the heart icon and not the okay button really speeds it up.
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
Yes. I want the 50 pennies from each of them.

It's also a good time to spend looking at my dragons as I go through them. Sometimes I even stop to add things to bios.
Yes. I want the 50 pennies from each of them.

It's also a good time to spend looking at my dragons as I go through them. Sometimes I even stop to add things to bios.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I yote all my familiars for money except for the golem cats. But I never bonded with my familiars anyway because going through every page on my phone every day became a chore. :<
I yote all my familiars for money except for the golem cats. But I never bonded with my familiars anyway because going through every page on my phone every day became a chore. :<
312sVxl.png __________
He/him pronouns

Vinesauce fan

+9 hrs ahead of
server time
__
_______________ mRziIh5.png
If I have time, but it takes a good ten minutes so usually no
If I have time, but it takes a good ten minutes so usually no
MZeTqmO.png

he/him
I do! I am currently saving them for a mass opening. Otherwise I would just open them right away [emoji=spiral tongue size=1] the small amount of dragons I have helps in keeping it manageable
I do! I am currently saving them for a mass opening. Otherwise I would just open them right away

the small amount of dragons I have helps in keeping it manageable
MUYNhfy.png
Please make sure to double check the spelling of my username when pinging, thanks ;)
For a while I did. I usually don't have time to do more than gather, feed the dragons, and glance at the forums.
For a while I did. I usually don't have time to do more than gather, feed the dragons, and glance at the forums.
LxbWmll.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11