Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | For those with many dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I'm trying to awaken all my familiars, so not really.
I'm trying to awaken all my familiars, so not really.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
I only bond with familiars attached to dragons I check. Some days I bond with a lot of familiars because I'm checking whole breeding projects or writting lore, some others I don't bond with anyone at all.
I only bond with familiars attached to dragons I check. Some days I bond with a lot of familiars because I'm checking whole breeding projects or writting lore, some others I don't bond with anyone at all.
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

Yes. I'm desperate for treasure.
Yes. I'm desperate for treasure.
VGxuHXT.png
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/2b3fd328b5eb08bbf8f38b658074dea1/tumblr_pto1iaNc3o1tstb2io1_1280.jpg[/img] ….yep, everyday. its very worth it!! and yesterday it only took me two mins with the new arrow key method :D
tumblr_pto1iaNc3o1tstb2io1_1280.jpg

….yep, everyday. its very worth it!! and yesterday it only took me two mins with the new arrow key method :D
owleics.gif
I bond with all familiars, every day, including the extras in the hoard. Time consuming, but I'm on a quest.
I bond with all familiars, every day, including the extras in the hoard. Time consuming, but I'm on a quest.
Once familiars are awakened, I often take them off the dragons...unless there's a plot reason for them to stay.
Either way, a fair number of my dragons aren't currently looking after friends.
Once familiars are awakened, I often take them off the dragons...unless there's a plot reason for them to stay.
Either way, a fair number of my dragons aren't currently looking after friends.
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
tbh, it's sometimes for me! sometimes i just forget to til like 5 minutes before rollover or bed so i'll just bond with one i care about, but when i do remember to, the keyboard controls make it super fast and easy ^u^
tbh, it's sometimes for me! sometimes i just forget to til like 5 minutes before rollover or bed so i'll just bond with one i care about, but when i do remember to, the keyboard controls make it super fast and easy ^u^
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
at the very least, i bond with my dragons who have unawakened familiars, but most days i'll go through my three lore tabs and bond them all!
at the very least, i bond with my dragons who have unawakened familiars, but most days i'll go through my three lore tabs and bond them all!
Na5WGHa.png
Only when I know I have some cheats to collect, or actually want to bond with all of them.
Only when I know I have some cheats to collect, or actually want to bond with all of them.
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
At one point I was bonding with over a hundred a day, but now I'm down to 30 because I'm running out of familiars I can afford : (
At one point I was bonding with over a hundred a day, but now I'm down to 30 because I'm running out of familiars I can afford : (
Are you ready for a scary story...?ZNP42DI.png o94-d1-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d2-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d3-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d4-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d5-Color-Blind-Brat.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11