Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | For those with many dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I only bond with the 17 that are on my non-hibernating dragons.
I only bond with the 17 that are on my non-hibernating dragons.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Yes. I bond with all of my attached familiars daily, and switch out any familiars that are awakened.
Yes. I bond with all of my attached familiars daily, and switch out any familiars that are awakened.
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
Yup, roughly 170 dragons every day. Those Gilded Chests are so worth it...
Yup, roughly 170 dragons every day. Those Gilded Chests are so worth it...
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

I did, then I didn't and now here I am doing it again. I want the chests and that's the only reason why lol
I did, then I didn't and now here I am doing it again. I want the chests and that's the only reason why lol
NP0sn3N.pngaFlambearbear.pngNP0sn3N.png
I used to do it religiously, at the time I had way mote familiars than dragons so I'd have a dragon that I'd constantly switch out familiars so that I van bond with all of them. However, I went into the second of the two periods of which I didn't use FR for a long while, and just didn't pick it up again :/
I should get back on that bc it was a good source of income for me
I used to do it religiously, at the time I had way mote familiars than dragons so I'd have a dragon that I'd constantly switch out familiars so that I van bond with all of them. However, I went into the second of the two periods of which I didn't use FR for a long while, and just didn't pick it up again :/
I should get back on that bc it was a good source of income for me
0be3baf5-aa62-11e5-adb7-73097e21b29a.gif Some sprite stuff.
If you have a mouse and a keyboard with arrow keys you can just hover over the bond button and spam/mash your mouse and the right arrow key back and forth, bonds with all familiars in under 5 minutes, less if you have les dragons.
If you have a mouse and a keyboard with arrow keys you can just hover over the bond button and spam/mash your mouse and the right arrow key back and forth, bonds with all familiars in under 5 minutes, less if you have les dragons.
8HtYjYR.jpg art-shop-icon_orig.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
[quote name="LynxieRG" date="2019-06-25 03:04:32" ] I bond with the familiars currently on my dragons, and switch out any awakened ones on a daily basis. It makes for a (relatively) quick buck. [/quote] If a familiar is awakened I just toss it in the vault unless it has lore value to the dragon. The chests is where the money is with familiars anyway
LynxieRG wrote on 2019-06-25 03:04:32:
I bond with the familiars currently on my dragons, and switch out any awakened ones on a daily basis. It makes for a (relatively) quick buck.
If a familiar is awakened I just toss it in the vault unless it has lore value to the dragon.
The chests is where the money is with familiars anyway
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
i basically always do now that i can just arrow key and tap my way through in about a minute. before that i never did though because it just took too much time
i basically always do now that i can just arrow key and tap my way through in about a minute. before that i never did though because it just took too much time
tumblr_o39f7iCNPe1sh4d1mo1_75sq.pngtumblr_nxh669KaDD1uz5kfbo1_75sq.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.pngu1qMgY0.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.pngtumblr_nxh669KaDD1uz5kfbo1_75sq.pngtumblr_o39f7iCNPe1sh4d1mo2_75sq.png
Which Waystone who..?
Which Waystone who..?
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
sometimes