Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | For those with many dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Do you even bother to bond with ALL your dragon's familiars? Sometimes it's a bit time consuming /repetitive, but it's the only way to got it out of "which waystone" activities HAHA

NGL I have fewer dragons because it bothers me to keep up with the bonding
Do you even bother to bond with ALL your dragon's familiars? Sometimes it's a bit time consuming /repetitive, but it's the only way to got it out of "which waystone" activities HAHA

NGL I have fewer dragons because it bothers me to keep up with the bonding
Howdy! I'm a 25 y.o. black furry artist who does USD comms

I love preview.gif chickens

(WANT SOME ART OF YOUR FURRY OC? )
Sometimes no,sometimes yes,it usually depends on if I need a bit more cash after capping the fairgrounds or not xD

Sometimes no,sometimes yes,it usually depends on if I need a bit more cash after capping the fairgrounds or not xD

W6LdAlV.gif
usually i dont, but thats more because i constantly forget that its a a thing you can do than anything else, especially after i learned that you can use the arrow keys on a keyboard to speed through the process so it only takes a minute or two to do all of my dragons!

it is still super repetitive and i dont know of any cheats for mobile so if i cant get to my computer i definitely wont be bonding anytime soon.
usually i dont, but thats more because i constantly forget that its a a thing you can do than anything else, especially after i learned that you can use the arrow keys on a keyboard to speed through the process so it only takes a minute or two to do all of my dragons!

it is still super repetitive and i dont know of any cheats for mobile so if i cant get to my computer i definitely wont be bonding anytime soon.
Only the unawakened ones. I actually keep links to all my dragons with in-progress familiars on one page so I can bond them more quickly. The waystone would never cease to nag me, if I went there ;)

However, yes, it's too much trouble on mobile. I don't have desktop access on Saturdays, so I usually don't bother then.
Only the unawakened ones. I actually keep links to all my dragons with in-progress familiars on one page so I can bond them more quickly. The waystone would never cease to nag me, if I went there ;)

However, yes, it's too much trouble on mobile. I don't have desktop access on Saturdays, so I usually don't bother then.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Nah. I'd probably have a bit more treasure if I did bond with them and get the chests, but I can't be bothered.
Nah. I'd probably have a bit more treasure if I did bond with them and get the chests, but I can't be bothered.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
No.
I don't have any familiars.
No.
I don't have any familiars.
Yes, i do it every day

My wrist hates me but it's worth it
Yes, i do it every day

My wrist hates me but it's worth it
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
Plot twist, I take it one step further and bond ALL my familiars, including the ones not attached to dragons. And then I get loads of chests and make mad profit selling those bois.
Plot twist, I take it one step further and bond ALL my familiars, including the ones not attached to dragons. And then I get loads of chests and make mad profit selling those bois.
yes. It’s incredibly tedious but worth it
yes. It’s incredibly tedious but worth it
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
I don't bond with all my familiars daily but I didn't do that when I had fewer dragons. .I just thinking bonding is a bit boring..
I don't bond with all my familiars daily but I didn't do that when I had fewer dragons. .I just thinking bonding is a bit boring..
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11