Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon breed tier list
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S: Bogsneaks, Imperials.
A: Skydancers, Pearlcatchers, Spirals, Gaolers.
B: Coatls, Wildclaws, Guardians, Faes.
C: Nocturnes (Females are okay, males I like less), Ridgebacks (I love females, but I'm neutral on the breed overall), Mirrors (Love the design, hate the art. Babies are great, though)
D: Snappers, Tundras.
S: Bogsneaks, Imperials.
A: Skydancers, Pearlcatchers, Spirals, Gaolers.
B: Coatls, Wildclaws, Guardians, Faes.
C: Nocturnes (Females are okay, males I like less), Ridgebacks (I love females, but I'm neutral on the breed overall), Mirrors (Love the design, hate the art. Babies are great, though)
D: Snappers, Tundras.
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
@bittersuite
you *handshake* me
loving wildclaws

also you're the second person i've seen rank mirrors in the D category my babies dont deserve this but you're valid and your opinions are valid

edit: the apple emojis arent allowed on this website oh no :~(
@bittersuite
you *handshake* me
loving wildclaws

also you're the second person i've seen rank mirrors in the D category my babies dont deserve this but you're valid and your opinions are valid

edit: the apple emojis arent allowed on this website oh no :~(
@MyHartWillDrogon
everyone's putting the mirrors in rank D press f to pay respects
@MyHartWillDrogon
everyone's putting the mirrors in rank D press f to pay respects
@Mokuba
YOU'RE VALID i never said i hate them they're just my least favourite!!! i love ALL the flight rising designs, but some more than others!!! i think that the gaoler design is an improved version of the tundra b/c i like the antlers and i think that the paw wings are adorable But You're Valid And Correct In Loving Them
@Mokuba
YOU'RE VALID i never said i hate them they're just my least favourite!!! i love ALL the flight rising designs, but some more than others!!! i think that the gaoler design is an improved version of the tundra b/c i like the antlers and i think that the paw wings are adorable But You're Valid And Correct In Loving Them
@scarecrane I AGREE some poses are way better than others... the male wildclaws look way better than the female, i love the female imperial over male, female coatls over male... most of them are pretty evens stevens for me, but i agree tht some poses are way better than others.
@scarecrane I AGREE some poses are way better than others... the male wildclaws look way better than the female, i love the female imperial over male, female coatls over male... most of them are pretty evens stevens for me, but i agree tht some poses are way better than others.
@Watermelon7272
baldwin didn't turn into a bogsneak for this kind of discrimination, smh.... you're valid tho
@Watermelon7272
baldwin didn't turn into a bogsneak for this kind of discrimination, smh.... you're valid tho
@Smokemind
i feel personally attacked over anyone disliking bogsneaks b/c bogsneaks look a whole heck of a lot like my own lizard pinkerton ,so whenever somebody says bogsneaks are ugly im just. :~( my baby boy is beautiful and perfect leave him alone.

personally i like glimmer on bogsneaks!! i don't think i actually dislike how genes look on any specific dragon, i either like/dislike them as a whole so this is the first i've considered favouring genes based on how they look on certain dragons!!
@Smokemind
i feel personally attacked over anyone disliking bogsneaks b/c bogsneaks look a whole heck of a lot like my own lizard pinkerton ,so whenever somebody says bogsneaks are ugly im just. :~( my baby boy is beautiful and perfect leave him alone.

personally i like glimmer on bogsneaks!! i don't think i actually dislike how genes look on any specific dragon, i either like/dislike them as a whole so this is the first i've considered favouring genes based on how they look on certain dragons!!
@Alcorin *fights you to the death for putting wildclaws in D tier*
@Alcorin *fights you to the death for putting wildclaws in D tier*
@Videonasty Calm down there friend, you're posting an awful bunch.
@Videonasty Calm down there friend, you're posting an awful bunch.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
@eternalstar
YEAH it seems like it! people seem real mixed on coatls is what i'm noticing, altho everyone generally seems pretty mixed on dragons, coatls especially though.

also i love your nb/pan pride snake!! nb solidarity baybee
@eternalstar
YEAH it seems like it! people seem real mixed on coatls is what i'm noticing, altho everyone generally seems pretty mixed on dragons, coatls especially though.

also i love your nb/pan pride snake!! nb solidarity baybee
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9