Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could have anything as a vista...
1 2 3 4 5 6
[item=Ultimate buttersnake]
Ultimate Buttersnake
l9szmFh.jpg
Grumpy Pallas cat pls
Grumpy Pallas cat pls
m2gWU1e.png
Deep sea and its fish :D
Deep sea and its fish :D
arcane.png
[ Howard Phillips Lovecraft Fandragon Quest ]
[ The Wolves of Mibu Project ]
I like notifications, so please don't hesitate to ping me~
arcaneshade.png
I like this one, but would love one with more different types of coral and maybe a leafy sea dragon or pufferfish or shrimp or something. Or a coral-covered shipwreck with a school of fish. Wait, fantasy world; how about a coral-covered turtle?

If we are not getting more vistas for a while, I wish we could get some matching forum signature banners with linkable text bubbles for the vistas that are out so far.
I like this one, but would love one with more different types of coral and maybe a leafy sea dragon or pufferfish or shrimp or something. Or a coral-covered shipwreck with a school of fish. Wait, fantasy world; how about a coral-covered turtle?

If we are not getting more vistas for a while, I wish we could get some matching forum signature banners with linkable text bubbles for the vistas that are out so far.
66MHIIb.png
Like...the Light halo, but vista-ified.
Like...the Light halo, but vista-ified.
m87ieVe.png
vistas based on the spirit familiars because i need more space squid in my fr life
vistas based on the spirit familiars because i need more space squid in my fr life
bogsneaks are the best breed
just a whole bunch of [item=Common Cockroach]
just a whole bunch of Common Cockroach
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
Potato Vista
Potato Vista
Definitely a Starwood Strand vista. I don't care if it's a gem item or a Swipp item, that aesthetic is just gorgeous. Or any vista matching that same magical sparkly forest aesthetic, really.
Definitely a Starwood Strand vista. I don't care if it's a gem item or a Swipp item, that aesthetic is just gorgeous. Or any vista matching that same magical sparkly forest aesthetic, really.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
I'd love a monster themed vista tbh, but I do like my current one. If they had a severe weather themed one, I'd likely use that one :d
I'd love a monster themed vista tbh, but I do like my current one. If they had a severe weather themed one, I'd likely use that one :d
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
1 2 3 4 5 6