Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could have anything as a vista...
1 2 3 4 5 6
Straight up bamboo phtyocat or something like that, I loaf those little suckers and fits my w i n d a e s t e t i c
Straight up bamboo phtyocat or something like that, I loaf those little suckers and fits my w i n d a e s t e t i c
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
[quote name="OwU" date="2019-06-24 21:36:16" ] sakura tree vista everyone would like that [/quote] [img]https://i.redd.it/3x2ceeiwfpo11.jpg[/img]
OwU wrote on 2019-06-24 21:36:16:
sakura tree vista

everyone would like that

3x2ceeiwfpo11.jpg
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
consider: [item=dreadram][item=ultraram]
consider: Dreadram Ultraram
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
I love the one i have
I love the one i have
Armoury, but make it black, red, and gold. Perfect
Armoury, but make it black, red, and gold. Perfect
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I'd love the option of having custom user-made vistas just like skins and accents. Buy a vista blueprint, Draw The Thing, submit for admin approval and bam, custom vista.
I'd love the option of having custom user-made vistas just like skins and accents. Buy a vista blueprint, Draw The Thing, submit for admin approval and bam, custom vista.
[quote name="Kaijujube" date="2019-06-24 22:53:18" ] I'd love the option of having custom user-made vistas just like skins and accents. Buy a vista blueprint, Draw The Thing, submit for admin approval and bam, custom vista. [/quote]
Kaijujube wrote on 2019-06-24 22:53:18:

2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
rick astley
rick astley
Rainbow vomit
So it isn't just Kyara blinding people
Rainbow vomit
So it isn't just Kyara blinding people
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
im happy w mine bro
im happy w mine bro
SXqaLwu.png

she/her