Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Intense love for one breed & gender?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Fae males and Skydancer Females are very good.
Fae males and Skydancer Females are very good.
RXOvIvB.png
im love female imps... they're so pretty
im love female imps... they're so pretty
Male imperials sort of have feline faces to me, so I love my kitty kitty dragons. I used to hate female imperials but I felt sorry for them for being undressable awkward kitties,so I now have affection for them too.
Male imperials sort of have feline faces to me, so I love my kitty kitty dragons. I used to hate female imperials but I felt sorry for them for being undressable awkward kitties,so I now have affection for them too.
pUaAvHp.pngKNAvkWg.pngbQXuoer.pngtRvToEi.gif67zHSWd.png6CDnDt4.png
Pearlcatcher female and fae male. I really don't like the counterpart pose for either of those breeds.
Pearlcatcher female and fae male. I really don't like the counterpart pose for either of those breeds.
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
Female pcs! Males are good too.
Female pcs! Males are good too.
75856832_9sBxA4iUd1AonqV.png75859474_H8E96w668c3tuzT.png :D "vostok", fr+3
22, still a student, stupid young idiot

I hate talking irl so what I wrote might not make sense sorry
Guardian females. To me, they look very elegant and powerful.
Guardian females. To me, they look very elegant and powerful.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
ridgeback m! love my snooty lads,,,
ridgeback m! love my snooty lads,,,
Na5WGHa.png
Mirror males are my faves. Horrible slobbery diseased dragon puppies!
Mirror males are my faves. Horrible slobbery diseased dragon puppies!
nnnnn Uncommon-Cute.png nnarmin || he/him
hchlv.gif
nntumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png
Historically? Female skydancers. Still have the most of those. These days? Female faes probably. I see so many faes that I've developed a strong love for them. Can you believe I thought they were too busy and didn't like them when I was making my progens? Now look at me. Lol
Historically? Female skydancers. Still have the most of those. These days? Female faes probably. I see so many faes that I've developed a strong love for them. Can you believe I thought they were too busy and didn't like them when I was making my progens? Now look at me. Lol
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
Ridgeback males. Everyone else hates them, but they're by far and away my favorite. [emoji=ridgeback star size=2]big spiky bois [emoji=ridgeback love size=2]
Ridgeback males. Everyone else hates them, but they're by far and away my favorite. big spiky bois
OVI5Wp2.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11