Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | is it just me or
1 2
has staff been a lot more active in the forums lately?
has staff been a lot more active in the forums lately?
sky | she/her | tired
*puts on tinfoil hat*

it's a marketing strategy
*puts on tinfoil hat*

i love you, you know!
les_chats_button_by_broqentoys-dconoz2.pngarcane.pngbutterfly_pink_by_broqentoys-dcrackg.pngghost_flame_pink_by_broqentoys-dcra7n6.png
*pulls out cork board covered in news articles and red string connecting push pins*

Coincidence? I think not!!
*pulls out cork board covered in news articles and red string connecting push pins*

06839f9e7eb5972e701168b003827c23.jpg a professional failure, that is me.

The truth about my Kataracts...

My wishlist is here!!
1098gHy.jpg
s6fS3ot.png
[quote name="Macchi" date="2019-06-15 12:24:05" ] *puts on tinfoil hat* it's a marketing strategy [/quote] o m g :,)
Macchi wrote on 2019-06-15 12:24:05:
*puts on tinfoil hat*

o m g :,)
sky | she/her | tired
I think that they're just excited that everyone is so excited about our new fluffy cat derguns
I think that they're just excited that everyone is so excited about our new fluffy cat derguns
They’ve come crawling out of their dark caves after finally finishing the first ancient breed, seeing how much humanity has changed in the years they’ve been gone
They’ve come crawling out of their dark caves after finally finishing the first ancient breed, seeing how much humanity has changed in the years they’ve been gone
8HtYjYR.jpg art-shop-icon_orig.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
[quote name="Kataracts" date="2019-06-15 12:33:02" ] *pulls out cork board covered in news articles and red string connecting push pins* Coincidence? I think not!! [/quote] .... This made my day
Kataracts wrote on 2019-06-15 12:33:02:

.... This made my day
We are at war here! I am a proud member of the Phoenix Flight. FR time+2 tumblr_ps3aietLA01v8qlqao1_100.pngaXYIGF9.png
Its DeathPhOEnix not DeathPhEOnix.
Yes, I have. I love seeing members of the staff interact with people.
Yes, I have. I love seeing members of the staff interact with people.
To see all the lovely dragons I have for sale, click here! I'm desperately trying to get rid of them! Prices are really cheap for a short amount of time, so get one quickly!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2503883
Pay 10kt and get a random beautiful dragon here:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2533477/1#post_35482101
This signature is a mess, I'll fix it never at some point. Basic info about me:
Viri, she/her, high school student, FR time +3, INFP
[quote name="MagicmakerRose" date="2019-06-15 12:51:52" ] They’ve come crawling out of their dark caves after finally finishing the first ancient breed, seeing how much humanity has changed in the years they’ve been gone [/quote] Plus they're allowed a bit of free time before they must gremlin back to the drawing boards and make more dergs
MagicmakerRose wrote on 2019-06-15 12:51:52:
Plus they're allowed a bit of free time before they must gremlin back to the drawing boards and make more dergs
z9wN9td.jpgwind_banner.pngYV3tuO0.jpgyouwishtherewasanimagehere8dF1JVm.jpg25ALvmU.pngnHP9ttJ.jpg
they like to feel the sunlight every now and then
they like to feel the sunlight every now and then
Northy-she/her
s8ncwyo.gifMini_Bi_Flag_zpspikpgclt.pngs8ncwyo.gif
“I don’t upset you?”
1 2