Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Flight's Ancient Do You Want Next?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
I want a queztalcoatl so bad! A big colorful feathery snake dragon *w*
arcane & earth!

mostly because the earthshaker's first concept is glorious and i'd love to see a snake dragon, just a really huge, scary, fat snake :D

and arcane because they have potential for a montruous looking breed and im a sucker for horror :D

arcane & earth!

mostly because the earthshaker's first concept is glorious and i'd love to see a snake dragon, just a really huge, scary, fat snake :D

and arcane because they have potential for a montruous looking breed and im a sucker for horror :D

Y5ILoot.png
I want a Water Ancient next. Water definitely deserves that, or for Tidelord to come back [emoji=coatl sad size=2]
I want a Water Ancient next. Water definitely deserves that, or for Tidelord to come back
dc83750d5f8736efdb2eab1c761c9f4c8394135c.png

booS p r i g g a n

booooThe results of hard work always seem like luck, but know you've earned every bit of your success.
hatchery coli services goals
Either an aquatic water breed or a lightning breed that refers to bossdad's awesome arms
Either an aquatic water breed or a lightning breed that refers to bossdad's awesome arms
qR6otwA.png
Shadow! I want a breed with a tert that's glowing mushrooms growing on them :3
Shadow! I want a breed with a tert that's glowing mushrooms growing on them :3
+2 hours server time!
I want water purely so Tidelord has an excuse to come back
After that, I'd love to see one from arcane or light just to see what the staff come up with
I want water purely so Tidelord has an excuse to come back
After that, I'd love to see one from arcane or light just to see what the staff come up with
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
Fire or plague because those are my two favorite aesthetics.
Fire or plague because those are my two favorite aesthetics.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
[quote name="Harmonywish" date="2019-06-15 10:54:31" ] I want a queztalcoatl so bad! A big colorful feathery snake dragon *w* [/quote] Isn't that what Coatls are...? I want a water ancient, something based on a leviathan or kraken.
Harmonywish wrote on 2019-06-15 10:54:31:

Isn't that what Coatls are...?

I want a water ancient, something based on a leviathan or kraken.
jGMxCMK.gif8wD7E2s.png
earth
earth
FeQ86Gb.png • ivy
• they/he/she
"you told me once you were happy to have me, but i never gave me away"
I want shadow to have a snakey ancient, just a snake, with or without wings, no legs. Slimy snek.

I'd also like to see a wind ancient with ALL THE WINGS.
I want shadow to have a snakey ancient, just a snake, with or without wings, no legs. Slimy snek.

I'd also like to see a wind ancient with ALL THE WINGS.
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15