Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Flight's Ancient Do You Want Next?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
WIND I LOVE SPIRALS SO MUCH I WANNA KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WIND I LOVE SPIRALS SO MUCH I WANNA KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Looking for specific dragons: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2667172/1#post_38607187
Looking for bows! And renaming scrolls
I'm hoping Earth because honestly if they're gonna tie into BotE like Ice did, we're likely gonna find out why everybody's disappearing in Earth.
I'm hoping Earth because honestly if they're gonna tie into BotE like Ice did, we're likely gonna find out why everybody's disappearing in Earth.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
A lich-like dragon for Earth, skeletal, referencing the flight's 'undead' side. Plague wouldn't quite fit the role, as Plaguebringer canonically detests the undead, failing to survive 'N' all.
~~~
Cairnestone Rest
Once an ancient burial ground, the Cairnstone Rest possesses the richest gem deposits in Dragonhome. Prospectors take care to avoid the imposing obelisks and standing stones, heeding well the warnings left for tomb robbers; however, in the digging of mines and expanding lairs, accidents can happen, and more than one clan has been driven from the area by skeletal wyrms. Creatures and dragons have been drawn to the battleground, calling for more to take arms either to defend their living and dead kin, or cull the intruders before too much harm is done.

A lich-like dragon for Earth, skeletal, referencing the flight's 'undead' side. Plague wouldn't quite fit the role, as Plaguebringer canonically detests the undead, failing to survive 'N' all.
~~~
Cairnestone Rest
Once an ancient burial ground, the Cairnstone Rest possesses the richest gem deposits in Dragonhome. Prospectors take care to avoid the imposing obelisks and standing stones, heeding well the warnings left for tomb robbers; however, in the digging of mines and expanding lairs, accidents can happen, and more than one clan has been driven from the area by skeletal wyrms. Creatures and dragons have been drawn to the battleground, calling for more to take arms either to defend their living and dead kin, or cull the intruders before too much harm is done.

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
gosh i can't wait for the earth and light ancients. need me some dead-looking things asap.
gosh i can't wait for the earth and light ancients. need me some dead-looking things asap.
Water since it makes most sense, or Lightning!

Lightning's ancient better look like Stormcatcher. I NEED a Stormcatcher lookalike dragon.
Water since it makes most sense, or Lightning!

Lightning's ancient better look like Stormcatcher. I NEED a Stormcatcher lookalike dragon.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I'm hoping for a water ancient for my girlfriend's sake so that maybe her deity will finally come home (she only joined after the event, so she's never had a deity)

other than that, i would love a plague breed!!! but then again, im super biased
I'm hoping for a water ancient for my girlfriend's sake so that maybe her deity will finally come home (she only joined after the event, so she's never had a deity)

other than that, i would love a plague breed!!! but then again, im super biased
Eldritch abomination Leviathan for Water please.

Arcane will be the spacey monster, Water will be the aquatic one.
Eldritch abomination Leviathan for Water please.

Arcane will be the spacey monster, Water will be the aquatic one.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
earth for sure. i really want some creepy looking dragons asap
earth for sure. i really want some creepy looking dragons asap
[quote name="Ventoux" date="2019-06-15 00:57:54" ] Probably I'm just biased but would like to see a Wind Ancient being very much feathered and with some big wings and long tail,possibly being also a wyvern or completely without legs (just head,body,tail and big wings) As for special Tertiaires...just more feathers,I don't know,maybe something like longer feathered crest on head or different shapes of tail ending? [/quote] I'm so on board with this. A Wind Ancient and feathery and scaly genes. Alternatively, I'd love to see a Water Ancient. Fins and scales and gills, webbed feet.
Ventoux wrote on 2019-06-15 00:57:54:
Probably I'm just biased but would like to see a Wind Ancient being very much feathered and with some big wings and long tail,possibly being also a wyvern or completely without legs (just head,body,tail and big wings)
As for special Tertiaires...just more feathers,I don't know,maybe something like longer feathered crest on head or different shapes of tail ending?

I'm so on board with this. A Wind Ancient and feathery and scaly genes.

Alternatively, I'd love to see a Water Ancient. Fins and scales and gills, webbed feet.
lGriifT.png
I would like to see an shadow, nature or arcane ancient!
I would like to see an shadow, nature or arcane ancient!
rolz5s9.png
HJLIYn4.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15