Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Flight's Ancient Do You Want Next?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
plague
plague
anniversary_separator.png
[quote name="Mangrit" date="2019-06-15 01:13:36" ] I have been hoping that light's one would be an emperor, or something similar that could be an explanation for why emperors happen. I really just want multiple heads or something though, haha. Anything that breaks the 4 limbs 2 wings idea. [/quote] emperors were confirmed to not be an ancient ,they are undead which means they can't breed plus like they're just imps really
Mangrit wrote on 2019-06-15 01:13:36:
I have been hoping that light's one would be an emperor, or something similar that could be an explanation for why emperors happen. I really just want multiple heads or something though, haha. Anything that breaks the 4 limbs 2 wings idea.
emperors were confirmed to not be an ancient ,they are undead which means they can't breed
plus like they're just imps really
anniversary_separator.png
[quote name="Venosl" date="2019-06-15 06:17:00" ] [quote name="Mangrit" date="2019-06-15 01:13:36" ] I have been hoping that light's one would be an emperor, or something similar that could be an explanation for why emperors happen. I really just want multiple heads or something though, haha. Anything that breaks the 4 limbs 2 wings idea. [/quote] emperors were confirmed to not be an ancient ,they are undead which means they can't breed plus like they're just imps really [/quote] I mean...gaolers are pretty much tundras but 'more'. Because of their introduction I wouldn't mind emperors being added, but I don't know how their genes would work.
Venosl wrote on 2019-06-15 06:17:00:
Mangrit wrote on 2019-06-15 01:13:36:
I have been hoping that light's one would be an emperor, or something similar that could be an explanation for why emperors happen. I really just want multiple heads or something though, haha. Anything that breaks the 4 limbs 2 wings idea.
emperors were confirmed to not be an ancient ,they are undead which means they can't breed
plus like they're just imps really

I mean...gaolers are pretty much tundras but 'more'. Because of their introduction I wouldn't mind emperors being added, but I don't know how their genes would work.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
Light :o
Light :o
50475342.png
* Derg4You (Free Lvl 10 Dragons + too many Raffles)
* Sales (Just another tab..)
* Mr. Moo's lazy simple Sales (oh gosh pls -.-)
* no rAgrets (How to make Cash/Survive G&G and more)

[quote name="Ventoux" date="2019-06-15 00:57:54" ] Probably I'm just biased but would like to see a Wind Ancient being very much feathered and with some big wings and long tail,possibly being also a wyvern or completely without legs (just head,body,tail and big wings) As for special Tertiaires...just more feathers,I don't know,maybe something like longer feathered crest on head or different shapes of tail ending? [/quote] Ahem.. more wings
Ventoux wrote on 2019-06-15 00:57:54:
Probably I'm just biased but would like to see a Wind Ancient being very much feathered and with some big wings and long tail,possibly being also a wyvern or completely without legs (just head,body,tail and big wings)
As for special Tertiaires...just more feathers,I don't know,maybe something like longer feathered crest on head or different shapes of tail ending?

Ahem.. more wings
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Lightning: dragons with metal scales, or just full-on cyborg dragons
Plague: hosts for bacteria or colonies of fungi that are symbiotic with them, but harmful to other breeds. (parallels to Gladekeeper being covered in plant life)
Water: could go anywhere with these. Deep sea life is pretty wild.
Lightning: dragons with metal scales, or just full-on cyborg dragons
Plague: hosts for bacteria or colonies of fungi that are symbiotic with them, but harmful to other breeds. (parallels to Gladekeeper being covered in plant life)
Water: could go anywhere with these. Deep sea life is pretty wild.
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
Water or Arcane.
Water or Arcane.
3PrXk2A.png
Plague for double winged mirrors!
Plague for double winged mirrors!
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
I really want the earth one next but that's only because it would move my personal lair lore/story forward.
I really want the earth one next but that's only because it would move my personal lair lore/story forward.
rsz_lorwolf_banner.png
I’d love to see a light ancient!

Fingers crossed for an emperor!
I’d love to see a light ancient!

Fingers crossed for an emperor!
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15