Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Flight's Ancient Do You Want Next?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
I'd love to see some ancient sea creatures from Water, but also some neutrals if that's a possibility.
I'd love to see some ancient sea creatures from Water, but also some neutrals if that's a possibility.
DBR5.png xxxx call me darq! | she/her | nz | fr +19 (i think)

the path through heaven runs through miles of clouded hell. don't look back.
- imagine dragons
Plague. Give me an ugly mutated monstrosity that really should've never seen the light of day ever, let alone ever again, and I'll be happy.

Plague. Give me an ugly mutated monstrosity that really should've never seen the light of day ever, let alone ever again, and I'll be happy.

I just want to see wyvern
I just want to see wyvern
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Water
Water
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
water or arcane. since I'll turn one of my progens into a gaoler I want the other one to be an ancient too and those would fit best
water or arcane. since I'll turn one of my progens into a gaoler I want the other one to be an ancient too and those would fit best
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
I may be biased, but definitely earth! Some sort of giant mountain dragon, or perhaps a fossilized dragon... it would be awesome.
I may be biased, but definitely earth! Some sort of giant mountain dragon, or perhaps a fossilized dragon... it would be awesome.
I want Earth, fire, or nature cause they have the short end of the stick when it comes to breeds. Earth having the least liked, and the other two being gem only. Plague is my home flight so I'm also keen on getting one of those as soon as possible. Although an Arcane Ancient that is some kind of lovecraftian monstrosity would also be cool.
I want Earth, fire, or nature cause they have the short end of the stick when it comes to breeds. Earth having the least liked, and the other two being gem only. Plague is my home flight so I'm also keen on getting one of those as soon as possible. Although an Arcane Ancient that is some kind of lovecraftian monstrosity would also be cool.
Plague, I NEED them for my subspecies!
Plague, I NEED them for my subspecies!
LENdbij.png
lightning because it's gonna be very cool
lightning because it's gonna be very cool
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
I desperately want to see proto-mirrors.

Also, I was hoping for a more aquatic breed for the next modern breed but an ancient would allow it to have flippers which would be nice.
I desperately want to see proto-mirrors.

Also, I was hoping for a more aquatic breed for the next modern breed but an ancient would allow it to have flippers which would be nice.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15