Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Flight's Ancient Do You Want Next?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
I want the basic elements. Water, Fire, Air and Dirt. ...Magnets, how do they work?
I want the basic elements. Water, Fire, Air and Dirt. ...Magnets, how do they work?
Aren't there multiple modern breeds that originate from the same Flight area? There could easily be Ancient breeds that are the same way.
Aren't there multiple modern breeds that originate from the same Flight area? There could easily be Ancient breeds that are the same way.
JGnDE4d.gif
I need a deep-sea inspired water ancient. Like a leviathan or serpent would be pretty neato [emoji=guardian star size=2] Arcane monstrosity is also very welcomed Also super interested in what a plague ancient could look like [emoji=mirror tongue size=2]
I need a deep-sea inspired water ancient. Like a leviathan or serpent would be pretty neato

Arcane monstrosity is also very welcomed

Also super interested in what a plague ancient could look like
jt3PpxV.png
absolutely no bias here but plague!! id cry if we got a beta mirror, and then promptly hoard an army of them
absolutely no bias here but plague!! id cry if we got a beta mirror, and then promptly hoard an army of them
a little biased but id love to see a lightning or wind ancient dragon! itd be interesting to see if ancients from other flights look similar to the modern dragons like the gaolers do

itd be cool to see maybe a quetzacoatl like dragon with too many wings for wind (and a special tertiary with more wings, or wisps like the windsinger has)

or an insect-like lightning ancient with a special tertiary that resembles the stormcatchers mantis claws
a little biased but id love to see a lightning or wind ancient dragon! itd be interesting to see if ancients from other flights look similar to the modern dragons like the gaolers do

itd be cool to see maybe a quetzacoatl like dragon with too many wings for wind (and a special tertiary with more wings, or wisps like the windsinger has)

or an insect-like lightning ancient with a special tertiary that resembles the stormcatchers mantis claws
Moth Keeper's Lantern Stuffed Mith RJ | He/They | FR time + 19 Moth-eaten Mith Doll Midnight Oil Lamp
the lightning ancient

no im not biased at all

flight loyalty aside, ridgebacks are like. really pointy and sharp and look the scariest out of the modern breeds, it'll be really cool to see how an ancient would expand on that
the lightning ancient

no im not biased at all

flight loyalty aside, ridgebacks are like. really pointy and sharp and look the scariest out of the modern breeds, it'll be really cool to see how an ancient would expand on that
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
Water or Earth?
Since we only have one breed each.

And, honestly, Guardians don't look aquatic at all and snappers aren't exactly diggers
Water or Earth?
Since we only have one breed each.

And, honestly, Guardians don't look aquatic at all and snappers aren't exactly diggers
66MHIIb.png
[quote name="ColonelChicken" date="2019-06-15 01:44:46" ] I really hope the next ancient breed isn't connected to a flight or existing breed - while I ended up really liking how Gaolers look, they're still a bit too close to Tundra (and the general shape of every existing breed) for my liking. I'd rather have the next ancient be completely different, with a body shape and design that isn't linked to other breeds or flights. [/quote] ^this, i want some non-align eldritch monstrosity.
ColonelChicken wrote on 2019-06-15 01:44:46:
I really hope the next ancient breed isn't connected to a flight or existing breed - while I ended up really liking how Gaolers look, they're still a bit too close to Tundra (and the general shape of every existing breed) for my liking. I'd rather have the next ancient be completely different, with a body shape and design that isn't linked to other breeds or flights.
^this, i want some non-align eldritch monstrosity.
neutralh5.png
Arcane, it’s the most likely to get extra limbs.
Arcane, it’s the most likely to get extra limbs.
Offline between 7-16FR Time.
Plague, mostly because I could see it being more on the monstrous side. Maybe Arcane as well.

I also desperately want a Fire breed that's more ferocious and serpentine (or avian?). Alternatively, I'll accept one with all the arms to compensate for Coatls.
Plague, mostly because I could see it being more on the monstrous side. Maybe Arcane as well.

I also desperately want a Fire breed that's more ferocious and serpentine (or avian?). Alternatively, I'll accept one with all the arms to compensate for Coatls.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15