Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Flight's Ancient Do You Want Next?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
arcane, plague, nature & water
arcane, plague, nature & water
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
I WANT an Arcane or Plague Ancient - something freaky and weird, and kinda scary maybe? Probably won't get them anytime soon, tho :' )
I WANT an Arcane or Plague Ancient - something freaky and weird, and kinda scary maybe? Probably won't get them anytime soon, tho :' )
arcane.png
[ Howard Phillips Lovecraft Fandragon Quest ]
[ The Wolves of Mibu Project ]
I like notifications, so please don't hesitate to ping me~
arcaneshade.png
I really hope the next ancient breed isn't connected to a flight or existing breed - while I ended up really liking how Gaolers look, they're still a bit too close to Tundra (and the general shape of every existing breed) for my liking. I'd rather have the next ancient be completely different, with a body shape and design that isn't linked to other breeds or flights.
I really hope the next ancient breed isn't connected to a flight or existing breed - while I ended up really liking how Gaolers look, they're still a bit too close to Tundra (and the general shape of every existing breed) for my liking. I'd rather have the next ancient be completely different, with a body shape and design that isn't linked to other breeds or flights.
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
[quote name="ColonelChicken" date="2019-06-15 01:44:46" ] I really hope the next ancient breed isn't connected to a flight or existing breed - while I ended up really liking how Gaolers look, they're still a bit too close to Tundra (and the general shape of every existing breed) for my liking. I'd rather have the next ancient be completely different, with a body shape and design that isn't linked to other breeds or flights. [/quote] I'm on the opposite, I want them to give each flight a new breed (maybe except light and wind because they have two breeds already) before moving to non-flight breed.
ColonelChicken wrote on 2019-06-15 01:44:46:

I'm on the opposite, I want them to give each flight a new breed (maybe except light and wind because they have two breeds already) before moving to non-flight breed.
GkKw54H.png
i want an eldritch abomination for arcane please
i want an eldritch abomination for arcane please
furry_fiddle.png
I [i]miiiiiight[/i] be biased, but I want Shadow one! Imagine them being either goopy or ghosty or both! [emoji=fae love size=2] Also I would like Plague version, but there might be possible problem with it. Either they don't have enough body horror for Plegs or too gross for peeps, who can't stomach it. Artist team have to somehow find balance if it's case. [emoji=mirror sad size=2] Otherwise I am open to all flight-specifict or neutral ancient breeds! Who knows I might still find favourite out of them. [emoji=gaoler winking size=2]
I miiiiiight be biased, but I want Shadow one! Imagine them being either goopy or ghosty or both!

Also I would like Plague version, but there might be possible problem with it. Either they don't have enough body horror for Plegs or too gross for peeps, who can't stomach it. Artist team have to somehow find balance if it's case.

Otherwise I am open to all flight-specifict or neutral ancient breeds! Who knows I might still find favourite out of them.
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
Light! Not really because it's my flight, but more because I'm wondering if we might get a version of swiftwings, since they were eventually remade into pearlcatchers (which are a light breed)
You see, I just really like wyverns
Light! Not really because it's my flight, but more because I'm wondering if we might get a version of swiftwings, since they were eventually remade into pearlcatchers (which are a light breed)
You see, I just really like wyverns
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
Please give me a hydra and I'll be golden
Please give me a hydra and I'll be golden
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
Plagueeeee I want some tasty abominations
Plagueeeee I want some tasty abominations
l9szmFh.jpg
Plague because that's my biggest hope of getting multi-headed, skeletal monstrosities!
Or some wyvern from fire...
Plague because that's my biggest hope of getting multi-headed, skeletal monstrosities!
Or some wyvern from fire...
cdpykkvcrkou.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15