Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Flight's Ancient Do You Want Next?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Fire, Earth or Lightning. Want to see some h0t dragons from h0t environments
Fire, Earth or Lightning. Want to see some h0t dragons from h0t environments
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Snek" date="2019-07-11 19:04:46" ] Which one is going to give me something absolutely bizarre and stretching the limits of what the site can conceivably call a dragon? That one. [/quote] Also,,, bug dragons, and multi-headed dragons, and generally just a ridiculous amount of limbs... like the leg Coatl, but cooler. [img]http://i.imgur.com/1RkNTGA.png[/img]
Snek wrote on 2019-07-11 19:04:46:
Which one is going to give me something absolutely bizarre and stretching the limits of what the site can conceivably call a dragon?

That one.

Also,,, bug dragons, and multi-headed dragons, and generally just a ridiculous amount of limbs... like the leg Coatl, but cooler.

1RkNTGA.png
lM0v4sB.png saltedsnails
he/they
majors in procrastination
all-around soup enthusiast
+8 FRT

[emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1]
td9UiZS.png
[quote name="Ern" date="2019-07-12 06:07:51" ] [emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1] [/quote]
Ern wrote on 2019-07-12 06:07:51:
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
Emperor. Imperials were the Light's first children, so you'd have to use something for the Light. Sentient emperors seem like a cool choice!
Emperor. Imperials were the Light's first children, so you'd have to use something for the Light. Sentient emperors seem like a cool choice!
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
Earth (yeah I know I'm biased)
I want to find out what's down there keeping Earthshaker company. He didn't make it, which makes me think something spooky like a fossil or lich dragon, the lore possibilities make me drool.

Plus snappers are the least popular breed on the face of Sornieth. While the lore is great in Earth, I want my flight to have something outwardly and indisputably cool for a change.

If I can't have an Earth breed, I'd prefer Flights that have single breeds or lesser loved breeds to go next for the same reasons.
Earth (yeah I know I'm biased)
I want to find out what's down there keeping Earthshaker company. He didn't make it, which makes me think something spooky like a fossil or lich dragon, the lore possibilities make me drool.

Plus snappers are the least popular breed on the face of Sornieth. While the lore is great in Earth, I want my flight to have something outwardly and indisputably cool for a change.

If I can't have an Earth breed, I'd prefer Flights that have single breeds or lesser loved breeds to go next for the same reasons.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

I want a multi headed dragon. It should be for any of the other flights that have starter dragon breeds as a native species. ice = Tundras + galoer water = Guardians + ???? Plague = Mirror +??? Arcane = Fae + ???? [quote name="Susinko" date="2019-07-12 06:28:38" ] Emperor. Imperials were the Light's first children, so you'd have to use something for the Light. Sentient emperors seem like a cool choice! [/quote]Maybe it just me but i think Light is over attended in many ways. Unlike, all the other 10 flights they have [LIST] [*]Two modern breeds. even if lightweaver rejected them in favor of pearlcatchers [*]They have some of the most interesting and spoken about lore. [*]Both of their dragons are highly popular designs when you consider them beside other breeds like: snappers, tundras, ridgebacks [/LIST] I think staff said in a guess the ancient thread (or soemthing?) that they wont do emporer. In site lore emperors are multiple dead imperials that, either died, or were dead and placed too close together and their corpses fused together to create a zombie demon fleshball with the size. Weight. powers. and body parts of several dragons. and that they're powerful enough to challenge even the deities when it comes to raw power. It is why Imperials have a burial practice [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=29]that involves keeping their bodies of the dead and even just injured separate from others.[/url]
I want a multi headed dragon.
It should be for any of the other flights that have starter dragon breeds as a native species.

ice = Tundras + galoer
water = Guardians + ????
Plague = Mirror +???
Arcane = Fae + ????

Susinko wrote on 2019-07-12 06:28:38:
Maybe it just me but i think Light is over attended in many ways.
Unlike, all the other 10 flights they have
  • Two modern breeds. even if lightweaver rejected them in favor of pearlcatchers
  • They have some of the most interesting and spoken about lore.
  • Both of their dragons are highly popular designs when you consider them beside other breeds like: snappers, tundras, ridgebacks

I think staff said in a guess the ancient thread (or soemthing?) that they wont do emporer.

In site lore emperors are multiple dead imperials
that, either died, or were dead and placed too close together and their corpses fused together to create a zombie demon fleshball with the size. Weight. powers. and body parts of several dragons. and that they're powerful enough to challenge even the deities when it comes to raw power.
It is why Imperials have a burial practice that involves keeping their bodies of the dead and even just injured separate from others.
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
Well, I'm curious about a Wind ancient breed (well I'm biased here but who cares XD) . I would like one with a serpentine body, feathers and very big wings or multiple wings. And maybe no legs. But I think we will probably see ancients of flights that have just one breed next, like Arcane, Water, Earth, etc. In that case I would love to see Arcane, Plague or Water. There's so much potential with cosmic, decaying and deep sea dragons [emoji=spiral star size=1]
Well, I'm curious about a Wind ancient breed (well I'm biased here but who cares XD) . I would like one with a serpentine body, feathers and very big wings or multiple wings. And maybe no legs.
But I think we will probably see ancients of flights that have just one breed next, like Arcane, Water, Earth, etc. In that case I would love to see Arcane, Plague or Water. There's so much potential with cosmic, decaying and deep sea dragons
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png 25.png
She/Her
INFP
FR+9
Italian
tumblr-inline-od6kgt-Jjs-Y1ts73zp-540.png cVcy6zz.png JtGOgID.gif tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
Plague dragon that looks like a zombie or a giant water worm with lots of fins and teeth from the depths
Plague dragon that looks like a zombie or a giant water worm with lots of fins and teeth from the depths
733EAYl.png
I want to see a Shadow ancient. or Fire. Anything that can possibly go massive on the Wildclaw/Velociraptor - dinosaur look. But also - for shadow - it would be cool to see a dragon that's without a set body form - one that's more of a SHADOW than a dragon. & with big glowing eyes. One thing I really don't like in most breeds is the magnifying-glass requiring eyes of the dergs.

Also - while I highly dislike those dragons with the four eyes /forgot the name - Mirrors?/ and I think they had something to do with Fire flight - I'm thinking a cool look for a Fire ancient would be something that looks like a volcano errupted & cooled down in a dragon-like form. Molten, with some "dripping" forms but also spikes and multiple horns & BIG 3 or 4 eyes. & lots of cracks that you can see the hot red through.

OH! And it would be awesome - for a Wind ancient for example - to see a multi-winged & probably longer version of Spirals. /& by multi-winged I mean at least 6 wings/

& For some reason I'm thinking of a feline-looking dragon /maybe softer forms/ with multiple tails /like the demon fox from Naruto or a bakeneko /i think...... whichever was the split-tailed cat/, and some non-soft fur but more like crystals as body coverage. What flight would it fit? No idea. But it seems cool in my head.

As for lore lines - I've no idea. I never knew in-site lore & never followed it. But I hope any of my ideas can fit somehow in it. I honestly don't know what they'll do but I hope it involves big eyes, lots of horns /BIG ones/ and some non-classical dragon body forms. a.k.a. the Western style of dragon.
I want to see a Shadow ancient. or Fire. Anything that can possibly go massive on the Wildclaw/Velociraptor - dinosaur look. But also - for shadow - it would be cool to see a dragon that's without a set body form - one that's more of a SHADOW than a dragon. & with big glowing eyes. One thing I really don't like in most breeds is the magnifying-glass requiring eyes of the dergs.

Also - while I highly dislike those dragons with the four eyes /forgot the name - Mirrors?/ and I think they had something to do with Fire flight - I'm thinking a cool look for a Fire ancient would be something that looks like a volcano errupted & cooled down in a dragon-like form. Molten, with some "dripping" forms but also spikes and multiple horns & BIG 3 or 4 eyes. & lots of cracks that you can see the hot red through.

OH! And it would be awesome - for a Wind ancient for example - to see a multi-winged & probably longer version of Spirals. /& by multi-winged I mean at least 6 wings/

& For some reason I'm thinking of a feline-looking dragon /maybe softer forms/ with multiple tails /like the demon fox from Naruto or a bakeneko /i think...... whichever was the split-tailed cat/, and some non-soft fur but more like crystals as body coverage. What flight would it fit? No idea. But it seems cool in my head.

As for lore lines - I've no idea. I never knew in-site lore & never followed it. But I hope any of my ideas can fit somehow in it. I honestly don't know what they'll do but I hope it involves big eyes, lots of horns /BIG ones/ and some non-classical dragon body forms. a.k.a. the Western style of dragon.
Rbf96Oh.gif9EAG2oz.pngRbf96Oh.gif
RBvgAJf.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15