Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hold on, don't check this
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Along with JCStitches, Moosesushi. Moosesushi will most likely reply.
Along with JCStitches, Moosesushi. Moosesushi will most likely reply.
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
WKtl2lb.png
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
°

°
219OsL8.gif Untitled353_20210801045801.png Hey there! I'm Chill/Flora. I use She/Her pronouns.
Gotta fix my sig
very inactive :(
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
unknown.png
Well, I've seen game threads where people ping the deities, and they aren't really player run anymore (at least I don't think so, or they just don't get on anymore), so... Ping me for this if something happens I guess?
Well, I've seen game threads where people ping the deities, and they aren't really player run anymore (at least I don't think so, or they just don't get on anymore), so... Ping me for this if something happens I guess?
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
What exactly is happening here
What exactly is happening here
miDn30f.gif
@Prop

A lot is going on.
@Prop

A lot is going on.
tumblr_ohh88n54011rravn7o1_500.png
@dinolover519

Hey, if you find anything in the rules that would seem to apply to this, could you let me know? I checked myself but I could only find that one rule I mentioned earlier.

@n0rth

That's what I was thinking as well. I wasn't sure if the Tidelord's account counted. I just don't want to get anyone in trouble so I guess I'll hold off for now.

@Mythkat

Will do.

@GalacticExplorer

If you can find anything about that Arcane mass ping list, that would be super helpful to see how that went!

@FoxScara

*laughs* Alright, I guess we'll see how this ends together. :P

@Shadow50146

Thanks! I'll message them.
@dinolover519

Hey, if you find anything in the rules that would seem to apply to this, could you let me know? I checked myself but I could only find that one rule I mentioned earlier.

@n0rth

That's what I was thinking as well. I wasn't sure if the Tidelord's account counted. I just don't want to get anyone in trouble so I guess I'll hold off for now.

@Mythkat

Will do.

@GalacticExplorer

If you can find anything about that Arcane mass ping list, that would be super helpful to see how that went!

@FoxScara

*laughs* Alright, I guess we'll see how this ends together. :P

@Shadow50146

Thanks! I'll message them.
SYJDX48.png
@Chill827

Thanks!

@ClockworkEclipse

Sorry, I'm a little confused. Are you saying that you've seen forums similar to this that aren't player run anymore (aka they got in trouble) or are you saying that the deities accounts don't seem to be player run anymore?

@Chill827

Thanks!

@ClockworkEclipse

Sorry, I'm a little confused. Are you saying that you've seen forums similar to this that aren't player run anymore (aka they got in trouble) or are you saying that the deities accounts don't seem to be player run anymore?

SYJDX48.png
@Prop

Um well, I tried to do set up a mass ping list to 'summon the tidelord' kind of thing. But I was recently informed by a few other players that this might be against the rules? But, there isn't any specific rule that seems to really apply here. There is a no harassment/spam/encouraging-other-players-to-spam-another-player rule but the Tidelord's account is not a normal player's account? And the deities get pinged frequently and get sent messages often, and get comments on their homepage so do they apply?

I don't want anyone to get into trouble due to this but its also seems unclear if it even is against the rules. I'm current messaging some admin and a mod to get some clarification.

If it is against the rules, I think I'm going to suggest in the Suggestion forum that they state explicitly in the actual rules section that trying to mass ping the deities in not allowed because it's very much unclear right now. And this isn't a unique idea. I'm sure there would be others in the future who would try this.

So yeah, that's basically what's happening. I removed the front page part to prevent others from wanting to join this until I am sure if it's alright or not. If it seems to be, then I'll repost it. If it's not, I'll delete this thread.

@Freezer

Yeah, that might be a bit of an understatement. ^^;;;
@Prop

Um well, I tried to do set up a mass ping list to 'summon the tidelord' kind of thing. But I was recently informed by a few other players that this might be against the rules? But, there isn't any specific rule that seems to really apply here. There is a no harassment/spam/encouraging-other-players-to-spam-another-player rule but the Tidelord's account is not a normal player's account? And the deities get pinged frequently and get sent messages often, and get comments on their homepage so do they apply?

I don't want anyone to get into trouble due to this but its also seems unclear if it even is against the rules. I'm current messaging some admin and a mod to get some clarification.

If it is against the rules, I think I'm going to suggest in the Suggestion forum that they state explicitly in the actual rules section that trying to mass ping the deities in not allowed because it's very much unclear right now. And this isn't a unique idea. I'm sure there would be others in the future who would try this.

So yeah, that's basically what's happening. I removed the front page part to prevent others from wanting to join this until I am sure if it's alright or not. If it seems to be, then I'll repost it. If it's not, I'll delete this thread.

@Freezer

Yeah, that might be a bit of an understatement. ^^;;;
SYJDX48.png
:-[
:-[
ePOliyb.pngH0t7Ypl.png0XHtpWy.pngJ7D1quC.png
@Imaturtul

Yeah
@Imaturtul

Yeah
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12 I was talking about the deities accounts seeming to not be player run anymore. The threads talking to them turned out perfectly fine. I don't know if it's be mods turning a blind eye to it, if the deity accounts are actually not player-run anymore so it's fine, or if they just missed it in the havoc that is the forums, but nobody got in trouble for those mass ping deity threads as far as I know.

So, in short, I believe the deity accounts might not be player-run anymore, and due to similar threads pinging the deities turning out alright in the end for everyone involved, you might not be breaking any rules. But yeah, talk to a mod/admin about it before getting everybody to mass ping a deity account, just in case there really is a player behind it.
@BloodyAngel12 I was talking about the deities accounts seeming to not be player run anymore. The threads talking to them turned out perfectly fine. I don't know if it's be mods turning a blind eye to it, if the deity accounts are actually not player-run anymore so it's fine, or if they just missed it in the havoc that is the forums, but nobody got in trouble for those mass ping deity threads as far as I know.

So, in short, I believe the deity accounts might not be player-run anymore, and due to similar threads pinging the deities turning out alright in the end for everyone involved, you might not be breaking any rules. But yeah, talk to a mod/admin about it before getting everybody to mass ping a deity account, just in case there really is a player behind it.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa