Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hold on, don't check this
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@BloodyAngel12

I could see that as a violation of the rules, but as it is not really a player account I could also see that as a loophole. I’ll have to check and read the exact rules to be certain on my standing. Keep me pinged for any updates, as I’d like to know what the mods and/or admins say.

I wouldn’t say that you have to immediately delete the thread at the moment, as if it was in violation, it wasn’t with malicious intention and you did check the rules and try to cool the situation. Rather, continue as you have been doing and wait for a moderator or administrator to reply or lock/delete the thread.

Edit- Guys you aren’t going to be banned just for being on the Pingslist, calm down. The moderators and administrators are very kind and in this scenario the most they would do is lock the thread and issue a warning.
@BloodyAngel12

I could see that as a violation of the rules, but as it is not really a player account I could also see that as a loophole. I’ll have to check and read the exact rules to be certain on my standing. Keep me pinged for any updates, as I’d like to know what the mods and/or admins say.

I wouldn’t say that you have to immediately delete the thread at the moment, as if it was in violation, it wasn’t with malicious intention and you did check the rules and try to cool the situation. Rather, continue as you have been doing and wait for a moderator or administrator to reply or lock/delete the thread.

Edit- Guys you aren’t going to be banned just for being on the Pingslist, calm down. The moderators and administrators are very kind and in this scenario the most they would do is lock the thread and issue a warning.
6975-DF1-F-0-CE4-484-C-9-DAC-849203436797.png
I mean... he's getting constant notifs anyway.

I wouldn't count him as a real account either, because he's not active or anything. Just a dragon deity.

I mean... he's getting constant notifs anyway.

I wouldn't count him as a real account either, because he's not active or anything. Just a dragon deity.

flc0nOM.png
@BloodyAngel12
Maybe Moosesushi or Gaia.
@BloodyAngel12
Maybe Moosesushi or Gaia.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Take me off the pinglist, just in case.

(I’m so glad I didn’t jump the gun I was about too—)
Take me off the pinglist, just in case.

(I’m so glad I didn’t jump the gun I was about too—)
SVt2S0L.png
I wouldn't count it as an actual account, I'd say message an admin or a mod about it though because they probably know more about it.

Of course, I see how it could possibly lead to random people getting mass-pinged, but I don't think it counts as notification spam due to the fact that thousands of people comment on Tidelord's userpage every day, and the deity accounts do get random pings in the forums. (I've heard about Arcabe's deity-summoning thread too, I'll try to find it and see if there's anything about that against the rules, because if it isn't against the rules there then chances are it probably wouldn't be here either.)

Still, ask an admin or mod just in case.
I wouldn't count it as an actual account, I'd say message an admin or a mod about it though because they probably know more about it.

Of course, I see how it could possibly lead to random people getting mass-pinged, but I don't think it counts as notification spam due to the fact that thousands of people comment on Tidelord's userpage every day, and the deity accounts do get random pings in the forums. (I've heard about Arcabe's deity-summoning thread too, I'll try to find it and see if there's anything about that against the rules, because if it isn't against the rules there then chances are it probably wouldn't be here either.)

Still, ask an admin or mod just in case.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
as for usernames, i know of a few mods and admins.

there's gaia, moosesushi, mayana, and ara i think. [edit: and Kaepora haha]

then of course there's xhaztol, aequorin, mutron, undel or akiri. the people on this list are actual staff members, like devs and site artists, so idk if you should just go contacting them without a dire reason

for the time being, keep me on the pinglist, but please remove me if things get potentially account-threatening, like if rules are actively being broken. thanks
as for usernames, i know of a few mods and admins.

there's gaia, moosesushi, mayana, and ara i think. [edit: and Kaepora haha]

then of course there's xhaztol, aequorin, mutron, undel or akiri. the people on this list are actual staff members, like devs and site artists, so idk if you should just go contacting them without a dire reason

for the time being, keep me on the pinglist, but please remove me if things get potentially account-threatening, like if rules are actively being broken. thanks
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
@bloodyangel12 don't worry I'll stay with you!!!keep me on ping list!its okay!
@bloodyangel12 don't worry I'll stay with you!!!keep me on ping list!its okay!
FoxScara.png
@BloodyAngel12
Ping me with updates
I wanna see what happens when this breaks apart
@BloodyAngel12
Ping me with updates
I wanna see what happens when this breaks apart
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@BloodyAngel12
Yo, I haven't been involved in this, BUT I'm almost 99.99% sure this isn't going to get anyone in trouble. They are not player run accounts and are not "played". They're literally only used to post a message on holidays/very special events. There's even forum games as recent as 2018 that involve pinging random deities and leaving stupid messages/offerings/whatever and no one got in trouble for those. Not to mention the most important part... they probably don't even receive pings lmao. I've heard some/all admins don't, so I'd bet that deities don't either, hate to break it to ya.
@BloodyAngel12
Yo, I haven't been involved in this, BUT I'm almost 99.99% sure this isn't going to get anyone in trouble. They are not player run accounts and are not "played". They're literally only used to post a message on holidays/very special events. There's even forum games as recent as 2018 that involve pinging random deities and leaving stupid messages/offerings/whatever and no one got in trouble for those. Not to mention the most important part... they probably don't even receive pings lmao. I've heard some/all admins don't, so I'd bet that deities don't either, hate to break it to ya.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
@BloodyAngel12

If you want to ask a mod, i think JCStitches would be a good person to ask, they're the mod i see most deleting, moving, or locking forums

so unless youve already asked someone, try JCStitches

edit to link profile
also sorry if this pings you again
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=238
@BloodyAngel12

If you want to ask a mod, i think JCStitches would be a good person to ask, they're the mod i see most deleting, moving, or locking forums

so unless youve already asked someone, try JCStitches

edit to link profile
also sorry if this pings you again
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=238
FR time +2 (CST/CDT) He/They Demi Bi Transmasc NB
VxdCkvG.pngOwPl6Om.pngOQej0yU.png2WpxpdQ.pngz3oFTt2.pngBZiXP2N.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21