Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hold on, don't check this
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21
Sign me up my dude!
Sign me up my dude!
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
yea sorry it's gonna have to be a no from me, i think this goes against some rules. i'd rather not get in trouble.
yea sorry it's gonna have to be a no from me, i think this goes against some rules. i'd rather not get in trouble.
Peace
[img][/img]4d6wW.gif SLyWS.gifDo0iM.gifRMFn9.gify854A.gifLYxb6.gif5kZZc.gif GAAnL.gif
I'm game! Sign me up! :)
LETS GET BUBBLES BACK
I'm game! Sign me up! :)
LETS GET BUBBLES BACK
@Crescendoll

Really? I didn't know that. Thanks for telling me.

@Lemonie

Thank you for the tip. I appreciate it. :)

(Also, the people I pinged were on my friend's list. I didn't mean to ping any random people, I just thought that maybe they might have an interest. But, I totally get where you are coming from.)
@Crescendoll

Really? I didn't know that. Thanks for telling me.

@Lemonie

Thank you for the tip. I appreciate it. :)

(Also, the people I pinged were on my friend's list. I didn't mean to ping any random people, I just thought that maybe they might have an interest. But, I totally get where you are coming from.)
SYJDX48.png
Oh dear! I wasn't aware this would go against the rules.
Sorry, I'd like to be taken off the pinglist, please... ^v^;
Oh dear! I wasn't aware this would go against the rules.
Sorry, I'd like to be taken off the pinglist, please... ^v^;
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
@BloodyAngel12 @FoxScara @Text @Lunistice @xXScathachXx @Severynn @GalacticExplorer @Superunknown @Venosl @Thunderwalker @MacaroniMan @Umaroth @TheBluePhoenix @TheRedReaper @Soulbound @Cavelioness @Alfamangle @InternSeraph @Rivertyl @skyylight @FallenEclipse @Snapshadow @Mythkat @lunarskips @starsX @Viridescence @Teacookie @RedfurTheWarrior @GardenSnail @AquaParrot @PepperPoppers @Vaninova @Chill827 @0Magic0 @Animegerbil @Requacy @aquaticFeline @DeathPhoenix @PinkyDaPinkSlime @FlareTheDragon @n0rth @dinolover519 @breebree43 @nightskyseer @huskies709 @ItsGigglez @okaycee @NightPearl @Dynami @wyvernaura888 @Kaykao @chetungwan @wrrb @DeathPhoenix @septarianflare @YanderePower @Shadow50146 @saltedsnails @Venus90 @AmethystOwl @Vihaffle @FrostiiWolf @HedwigHufflepuff @Freezer @Imaturtul @Bronzewing @Arcanedragon @Joeydragonz @QuietMoon @PotatoNuggetCake @WaningGrimalkin @NickyJade156 @DazzlingSnek @Lynz @Nomnomz @GriffinWings @icecreamdude26 @tigressRising @Shadowhunter42 @GlaxusPlaxus @TheExorcist @calabazitos [size=4][u]Edit: I am going to be messaging an admin member about this. I will post the response if/when I receive it. [/u][/size] Before anyone jumps the gun, this is NOT the summoning the Tidelord. I've been informed on a few things and I wanted to let you guys know as well. I've pinged the people on my friend's list and got mostly no's (which is completely fine) but they did inform me on some potentially important information that I wasn't completely aware of before. As this would not just affect me, but possibly everyone else as well, I wanted to hear your opinions on this. I'll post the comments below but do you think we should continue this idea? Or abandon it? [quote=Crescendoll]Sorry, it's a no from me. The last thread that tried this got shut down because this is against the rules.[/quote] [quote=DeathPhoenix]@ BloodyAngel12 Wait, what? Are you still going to go with this even after @ Crescendoll said it was against the rules? I mean, I don't want to get banned, so maybe it would be better to just try to summon him on his userpage...[/quote] [quote=Arkhelios]Tidedad's disappearance was site/world lore related wasn't it? He will be back. Organizing as menu ppl as possible to @ one acct would only get your account in trouble..[/quote] [quote=torture]yeah this isn't okay, you should probably delete this thread before you get in trouble for it[/quote] I decided to check the Rules of FR to see if there was anything saying that it would be against the rules. I did find something that might count it. "Harassment of other users is not permitted. This includes abusive language, spamming, or encouraging other users to target an individual by proxy." The Tidelord account is an FR run one. I could see how pinging the Tidelord could be considered spam and 'encouraging other users to target an individual by proxy'. But it's also not a 'real' account, technically? I'm just not sure. What do you guys think? Does anyone think we should ping an admin to ask? (DON'T DO A MASS PING FOR AN ADMIN/MOD. JUST MENTION A NAME AND I WILL MESSAGE OR PING THEM. Just suggest me a username. I think mass pinging an admin may be a problem.) A few people have mentioned threads such as these being taken down. But, I've also heard that there is a forum like this in the Arcane flight (that doesn't seem to have been taken down). So, I just don't know.
@BloodyAngel12 @FoxScara @Text @Lunistice @xXScathachXx @Severynn @GalacticExplorer @Superunknown @Venosl @Thunderwalker @MacaroniMan @Umaroth @TheBluePhoenix @TheRedReaper @Soulbound @Cavelioness @Alfamangle @InternSeraph @Rivertyl @skyylight @FallenEclipse @Snapshadow @Mythkat @lunarskips @starsX @Viridescence @Teacookie @RedfurTheWarrior @GardenSnail @AquaParrot @PepperPoppers @Vaninova @Chill827 @0Magic0 @Animegerbil @Requacy @aquaticFeline @DeathPhoenix @PinkyDaPinkSlime @FlareTheDragon @n0rth @dinolover519 @breebree43 @nightskyseer @huskies709 @ItsGigglez @okaycee @NightPearl @Dynami @wyvernaura888 @Kaykao @chetungwan @wrrb @DeathPhoenix @septarianflare @YanderePower @Shadow50146 @saltedsnails @Venus90 @AmethystOwl @Vihaffle @FrostiiWolf @HedwigHufflepuff @Freezer @Imaturtul @Bronzewing @Arcanedragon @Joeydragonz @QuietMoon @PotatoNuggetCake @WaningGrimalkin @NickyJade156 @DazzlingSnek @Lynz @Nomnomz @GriffinWings @icecreamdude26 @tigressRising @Shadowhunter42 @GlaxusPlaxus @TheExorcist @calabazitos

Edit: I am going to be messaging an admin member about this. I will post the response if/when I receive it.

Before anyone jumps the gun, this is NOT the summoning the Tidelord. I've been informed on a few things and I wanted to let you guys know as well. I've pinged the people on my friend's list and got mostly no's (which is completely fine) but they did inform me on some potentially important information that I wasn't completely aware of before.

As this would not just affect me, but possibly everyone else as well, I wanted to hear your opinions on this. I'll post the comments below but do you think we should continue this idea? Or abandon it?
Crescendoll wrote:
Sorry, it's a no from me. The last thread that tried this got shut down because this is against the rules.
DeathPhoenix wrote:
@ BloodyAngel12 Wait, what? Are you still going to go with this even after @ Crescendoll said it was against the rules? I mean, I don't want to get banned, so maybe it would be better to just try to summon him on his userpage...
Arkhelios wrote:
Tidedad's disappearance was site/world lore related wasn't it? He will be back. Organizing as menu ppl as possible to @ one acct would only get your account in trouble..
torture wrote:
yeah this isn't okay, you should probably delete this thread before you get in trouble for it

I decided to check the Rules of FR to see if there was anything saying that it would be against the rules. I did find something that might count it.

"Harassment of other users is not permitted. This includes abusive language, spamming, or encouraging other users to target an individual by proxy."

The Tidelord account is an FR run one. I could see how pinging the Tidelord could be considered spam and 'encouraging other users to target an individual by proxy'. But it's also not a 'real' account, technically? I'm just not sure.

What do you guys think? Does anyone think we should ping an admin to ask? (DON'T DO A MASS PING FOR AN ADMIN/MOD. JUST MENTION A NAME AND I WILL MESSAGE OR PING THEM. Just suggest me a username. I think mass pinging an admin may be a problem.)

A few people have mentioned threads such as these being taken down. But, I've also heard that there is a forum like this in the Arcane flight (that doesn't seem to have been taken down). So, I just don't know.
SYJDX48.png
@bloodyangel12

if this many people said it would get taken down maybe we should involve the admin ?
@bloodyangel12

if this many people said it would get taken down maybe we should involve the admin ?
hey im ilo ! remember to always take a break and drink some water
@AmethystOwl

Yep, completely understand. I'm currently trying to figure out, if it is in fact, illegal. I won't do it if it is. I just have not found a particularly clear rule saying that it is illegal. But, anyway, I completely understand. I will take you off the pinglist.

Apologizes for the double ping, I posted the question-about-possible-illegal-ness post before realizing that you pinged me asking to be removed from the pinglist.
@AmethystOwl

Yep, completely understand. I'm currently trying to figure out, if it is in fact, illegal. I won't do it if it is. I just have not found a particularly clear rule saying that it is illegal. But, anyway, I completely understand. I will take you off the pinglist.

Apologizes for the double ping, I posted the question-about-possible-illegal-ness post before realizing that you pinged me asking to be removed from the pinglist.
SYJDX48.png
@Venus90

Yes, I was curious about that too. I'm not 100% sure who the admin is but I figured that the home page posters might be.

I think that I am going to message one of them. I will post the result when I hear back.
@Venus90

Yes, I was curious about that too. I'm not 100% sure who the admin is but I figured that the home page posters might be.

I think that I am going to message one of them. I will post the result when I hear back.
SYJDX48.png
Honestly I’d just delete the thread. You could check the rules to see if there’s something against flooding a user’s comment page. If there is, just abandon the idea entirely, it wouldn’t be worth it.
Honestly I’d just delete the thread. You could check the rules to see if there’s something against flooding a user’s comment page. If there is, just abandon the idea entirely, it wouldn’t be worth it.
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21