Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | man im filthy rich
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
one time i had one singular treasure left
one time i had one singular treasure left
furry_fiddle.png
[quote name="PrismaticSkies" date="2019-06-11 19:23:32" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zfPqTNg.png[/img] [i]Flexes[/i] [/quote] [size=5][b][i]I'm terrified[/i][/b][/size] On a more serious note, I usually don't have that much money (usually ~200kt & 200g). I do G&G daily and when my two pairs breed their babies are usually fodder. I've found that it takes me 12 minutes to level up dragons to 10 in the Mire almost every time. Granted, I don't get completely screwed over/the bosses decide I'm gonna be their victim. I used to struggle with money, but I can say that learning the combo to G&G really helped me gain huge amounts of money. As in, before G&G, I thought that over 50kt was a huge amount and it took me days to get that much. The only times I could have money was when I bought gems (my parents let me splurge every Christmas and birthday). I would suggest to anyone who struggles to get money to figure out Glimmer and Gloom. It's easy after you learn the patterns and after you memorize them it doesn't take that long to max out the 75kt limit. There are a ton of guides, so if one doesn't make sense to you just look at another. It's an easy money maker!
PrismaticSkies wrote on 2019-06-11 19:23:32:
zfPqTNg.png
Flexes
I'm terrified

On a more serious note, I usually don't have that much money (usually ~200kt & 200g). I do G&G daily and when my two pairs breed their babies are usually fodder. I've found that it takes me 12 minutes to level up dragons to 10 in the Mire almost every time. Granted, I don't get completely screwed over/the bosses decide I'm gonna be their victim.

I used to struggle with money, but I can say that learning the combo to G&G really helped me gain huge amounts of money. As in, before G&G, I thought that over 50kt was a huge amount and it took me days to get that much. The only times I could have money was when I bought gems (my parents let me splurge every Christmas and birthday).

I would suggest to anyone who struggles to get money to figure out Glimmer and Gloom. It's easy after you learn the patterns and after you memorize them it doesn't take that long to max out the 75kt limit. There are a ton of guides, so if one doesn't make sense to you just look at another. It's an easy money maker!
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
Man.
I guess Neopets traumatized me or something, because when ever I see anyone make any mention of how much treasure/gems they have.. The only thing that comes to my mind is "OH NO DON'T SAY ANYTHING THEY ARE GOING TO HACK YOU AND STEAL YOUR STUFF BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU RICH AAAAAAAAAA"
Man.
I guess Neopets traumatized me or something, because when ever I see anyone make any mention of how much treasure/gems they have.. The only thing that comes to my mind is "OH NO DON'T SAY ANYTHING THEY ARE GOING TO HACK YOU AND STEAL YOUR STUFF BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU RICH AAAAAAAAAA"
TOW2n3q.png
@GlaedrGoldscale
The Boolean was given out to FR beta testers so it's extremely rare and expensive. They usually sell for 850+kg but it's way harder to find someone who is willing to sell theirs and sell it for Fr currency.
I got lucky. During the time I was liquidating someone wanted fast money and sold their Boolean for a pretty good price. I happened to be the first one to gather said amount of gems.
@GlaedrGoldscale
The Boolean was given out to FR beta testers so it's extremely rare and expensive. They usually sell for 850+kg but it's way harder to find someone who is willing to sell theirs and sell it for Fr currency.
I got lucky. During the time I was liquidating someone wanted fast money and sold their Boolean for a pretty good price. I happened to be the first one to gather said amount of gems.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
@enenica
I’ve found Sandswept Delta and Crystal Pools to be the best places for insects. They drop insects almost every battle.

I’m not exactly a long term player, not even daily. But I’ve made a decent amount on here. If you look at my dragons you can tell I don’t spend a whole lot (my dergs aren’t fully decked out), but I did fully gene both my progens and I’m now working on gening their mates. Out of all the sites I’ve been on (subeta, neo, fr) this site definitely is the most balanced economy.

I breed to exalt, and I play glimmer and gloom whenever I have the time for it. I only buy things with treasure and I only sell in gems. Sell everything. You can always buy something back later if you decide you want it/need it later.
As a lot of people said, flip whatever it is you enjoy flipping. I enjoy flipping fodder and eggs. I buy any and all the hatchlings in the AH that’s under 5kt. Sell it at 7g a couple of days later when it’s an adult. Do it in a batch if you want a big payout instead of a small trickle every day.
And take advantage of other people’s willingness to spend. Conquest battles, festivals, NoTN are all times when people want to SPEND and when prices change drastically. Buy dragons before a conquest battle, sell during. Buy eggs during NoTN, sell a few months later.
Last week I sold 15 Nocturne Eggs at 320g apiece. They all sold overnight, that’s 4800g in one night.
@enenica
I’ve found Sandswept Delta and Crystal Pools to be the best places for insects. They drop insects almost every battle.

I’m not exactly a long term player, not even daily. But I’ve made a decent amount on here. If you look at my dragons you can tell I don’t spend a whole lot (my dergs aren’t fully decked out), but I did fully gene both my progens and I’m now working on gening their mates. Out of all the sites I’ve been on (subeta, neo, fr) this site definitely is the most balanced economy.

I breed to exalt, and I play glimmer and gloom whenever I have the time for it. I only buy things with treasure and I only sell in gems. Sell everything. You can always buy something back later if you decide you want it/need it later.
As a lot of people said, flip whatever it is you enjoy flipping. I enjoy flipping fodder and eggs. I buy any and all the hatchlings in the AH that’s under 5kt. Sell it at 7g a couple of days later when it’s an adult. Do it in a batch if you want a big payout instead of a small trickle every day.
And take advantage of other people’s willingness to spend. Conquest battles, festivals, NoTN are all times when people want to SPEND and when prices change drastically. Buy dragons before a conquest battle, sell during. Buy eggs during NoTN, sell a few months later.
Last week I sold 15 Nocturne Eggs at 320g apiece. They all sold overnight, that’s 4800g in one night.
She/Her | FR + 19 | Inactive: FR 5am-1pm
PJgrBLH.png
i remember once i had 10k+ gems... those were the days...
i remember once i had 10k+ gems... those were the days...
- order
@xxSerenity Wow, thank you for the suggestions!
@xxSerenity Wow, thank you for the suggestions!
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
[quote name="Sefaro" date="2019-06-11 19:28:46" ] *slaps roof of vault* this bad boy can hold so much money i’m afraid of impulse spending in it [/quote]
Sefaro wrote on 2019-06-11 19:28:46:
*slaps roof of vault* this bad boy can hold so much money i’m afraid of impulse spending in it
@bowno ahahaah SAME
I’m like “wow these people are really open about how much money they have. ARENT THEY WORRIED THEYLL GET HACKED?!?l”
@bowno ahahaah SAME
I’m like “wow these people are really open about how much money they have. ARENT THEY WORRIED THEYLL GET HACKED?!?l”
She/Her | FR + 19 | Inactive: FR 5am-1pm
PJgrBLH.png
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/9826a83a9b9802469ac61bfd24c05143.png[/img] the trick is to have 6 permadragons because you're impossible to please and never buy any more
9826a83a9b9802469ac61bfd24c05143.png

the trick is to have 6 permadragons because you're impossible to please and never buy any more
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
1 2 3 4 5 6 7