Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | man im filthy rich
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I find that not letting myself have more than 25g or 100kt out at a time and tossing the rest into my vault has helped me save a lot! (i'm currently sitting on a few years savings of 2mil t and 3kg, though they were a bit more impressive right before the gaoler release lol)
I find that not letting myself have more than 25g or 100kt out at a time and tossing the rest into my vault has helped me save a lot! (i'm currently sitting on a few years savings of 2mil t and 3kg, though they were a bit more impressive right before the gaoler release lol)
LzILRa0.png?1.png 1MpQTqG.png?1.png
[quote name="Sefaro" date="2019-06-11 19:28:46" ] *slaps roof of vault* this bad boy can hold so much money i’m afraid of impulse spending in it [/quote] The vault is 90% of the reason I'm not constantly flat-out broke, haha
Sefaro wrote on 2019-06-11 19:28:46:
*slaps roof of vault* this bad boy can hold so much money i’m afraid of impulse spending in it

The vault is 90% of the reason I'm not constantly flat-out broke, haha
JBEajtP.gif
one of my friends just joined in time for the update and both their gen1s are gaolers

They're gonna be rich in no time...
one of my friends just joined in time for the update and both their gen1s are gaolers

They're gonna be rich in no time...
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
WKtl2lb.png
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
°

°
219OsL8.gif Untitled353_20210801045801.png Hey there! I'm Chill/Flora. I use She/Her pronouns.
Gotta fix my sig
very inactive :(
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
unknown.png
I have, after buying two more gaolers, 1 gem, and maybe 30kt left? I do have 2 primary gens, and 1 secondary sitting in my vault. Waiting. Hoping.

But yeah, I'm feeling pretty broke right now, and oddly enough, even with 20 pages of food, rather anxious about it. Anyone know the best place in the coli to farm for insects? :P
I have, after buying two more gaolers, 1 gem, and maybe 30kt left? I do have 2 primary gens, and 1 secondary sitting in my vault. Waiting. Hoping.

But yeah, I'm feeling pretty broke right now, and oddly enough, even with 20 pages of food, rather anxious about it. Anyone know the best place in the coli to farm for insects? :P
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
[quote name="parasites" date="2019-06-11 18:45:46" ] oh that's a mood i always think 1kg is a lot when it comes to me but then i remember there are people with over 50kg and i.... don't know how they do it that or i just have spending problems [/quote]
parasites wrote on 2019-06-11 18:45:46:
oh that's a mood

i always think 1kg is a lot when it comes to me but then i remember there are people with over 50kg and i.... don't know how they do it

that or i just have spending problems
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
I think I have a good amount of gems, but nowhere near close to the top users on this site.

I found the vault didn't really help with saving for me. Though surprisingly, not collecting AH earnings did!
I think I have a good amount of gems, but nowhere near close to the top users on this site.

I found the vault didn't really help with saving for me. Though surprisingly, not collecting AH earnings did!
bIC5tjH.png

tumblr_psnzrayiuY1ypi5ljo2_500.png
Personally, what has helped me when I first started was opening a graphic shop. It was enough to get a small startup fund going. Then I moved to flipping food on the AH. Sold food in small stacks of 10, 20 or 40 and 99. Then I moved to flipping scrolls and battle items (when Elims were still expensive). Actually, I flip anything and everything, including easy-to-sell items like scattersights, eggs, gem MP stuff. When NotN is right around the corner, I hire brewers and sell mats on Notn. Then there's the Notn items themselves. Hoard, then sell afterwards. Made a killing off them. Tried flipping apparel for a while, but it's not for me.

Tried flipping sprites. Failed on that. Oh well. Anyone wanna buy a couple of Plague Sprites? Lol. Of course, there's some risk to experimenting.

Bought 99 WC scrolls when they were available. I have only 14 left to sell now.
Bought 400++ scattersights from someone. Only have 120+ left, but I've also been buying them when they dip low so this isn't an accurate number.

Now ancients are out? Heck, I'm drowning in Gaoler scrolls to sell. Oh wait, I'm always drowning in scrolls.

I completed my Sprite set within 5 months of joining FR. I have 3 out of 4 KS fams.

I basically live on the AH, oh and the Items For Sale section of the forum.
Personally, what has helped me when I first started was opening a graphic shop. It was enough to get a small startup fund going. Then I moved to flipping food on the AH. Sold food in small stacks of 10, 20 or 40 and 99. Then I moved to flipping scrolls and battle items (when Elims were still expensive). Actually, I flip anything and everything, including easy-to-sell items like scattersights, eggs, gem MP stuff. When NotN is right around the corner, I hire brewers and sell mats on Notn. Then there's the Notn items themselves. Hoard, then sell afterwards. Made a killing off them. Tried flipping apparel for a while, but it's not for me.

Tried flipping sprites. Failed on that. Oh well. Anyone wanna buy a couple of Plague Sprites? Lol. Of course, there's some risk to experimenting.

Bought 99 WC scrolls when they were available. I have only 14 left to sell now.
Bought 400++ scattersights from someone. Only have 120+ left, but I've also been buying them when they dip low so this isn't an accurate number.

Now ancients are out? Heck, I'm drowning in Gaoler scrolls to sell. Oh wait, I'm always drowning in scrolls.

I completed my Sprite set within 5 months of joining FR. I have 3 out of 4 KS fams.

I basically live on the AH, oh and the Items For Sale section of the forum.
Vj90o7H.png
@Rotring
That's awesome! :D I've had good luck in other areas; the gen1s I've hatched have had nice colors, and I've had the luck to meet the nicest people <3 I'm happy with that! :D

I just made a fodder tab for the den too, time to get coli-ing :3
@Rotring
That's awesome! :D I've had good luck in other areas; the gen1s I've hatched have had nice colors, and I've had the luck to meet the nicest people <3 I'm happy with that! :D

I just made a fodder tab for the den too, time to get coli-ing :3
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Yeah I feel that. I'm just a casual fr player so whenever someone has more than 100kt im impressed. Speaking of impressed tho i found this GOD among mortals recording their journey to 50 million treasure in the quests/challenge discussion. I'm very intimidated lol
Yeah I feel that. I'm just a casual fr player so whenever someone has more than 100kt im impressed. Speaking of impressed tho i found this GOD among mortals recording their journey to 50 million treasure in the quests/challenge discussion. I'm very intimidated lol
2b488a247ba6cab1926a98e53fa34290e463da90.pngxmikUei.png3288b5fd050e9295bf94a7662663db619e7e1a58.png
Now I'm not one of the hyper-rich but I am fairly wealthy, at 2643548t and 5847g.
I recently went on a bit of a spending spree, which is why my treasure has dipped below 3 million.

My tricks to making lots of gems?
  • Skin shop. Seriously this is where 90% of my gems come from.
  • Once you have gems, use them to make more gems. For instance, I purchased a wildclaw scroll and am now waiting for the price to rise.
  • Make treasure, convert to gems:
    • Buy hot items and sell them for gems (that's what my recent spending spree was).
    • Simply buy gems.
    How do you make treasure? Why, I'm glad you asked! I happen to have written a guide on that very topic!
Now I'm not one of the hyper-rich but I am fairly wealthy, at 2643548t and 5847g.
I recently went on a bit of a spending spree, which is why my treasure has dipped below 3 million.

My tricks to making lots of gems?
  • Skin shop. Seriously this is where 90% of my gems come from.
  • Once you have gems, use them to make more gems. For instance, I purchased a wildclaw scroll and am now waiting for the price to rise.
  • Make treasure, convert to gems:
    • Buy hot items and sell them for gems (that's what my recent spending spree was).
    • Simply buy gems.
    How do you make treasure? Why, I'm glad you asked! I happen to have written a guide on that very topic!
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7