Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gaoler/Ancient genes vs daily bonuses?
1 2 3
@Lara8

The Micro holiday starts today too if I'm not mistaken

So depending on how well Gaoler hatchlings are still selling - the parents might not be around much longer, ha.

It'll be interesting to see
@Lara8

The Micro holiday starts today too if I'm not mistaken

So depending on how well Gaoler hatchlings are still selling - the parents might not be around much longer, ha.

It'll be interesting to see
IT7iTv8.png
@AlphaSobek

Oh right - stuff not happening at rollover anymore throws me off, lol. Especially since 6am FRT is juuust about when I go to bed...

Going to be fun to watch the hatchling market too; a lot of today's kids look to be triple-basics, since scrolls were still getting snapped up quick on anniversary day, while the next couple days' batches might have had more opportunity to gene before breeding.
@AlphaSobek

Oh right - stuff not happening at rollover anymore throws me off, lol. Especially since 6am FRT is juuust about when I go to bed...

Going to be fun to watch the hatchling market too; a lot of today's kids look to be triple-basics, since scrolls were still getting snapped up quick on anniversary day, while the next couple days' batches might have had more opportunity to gene before breeding.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
[quote name="AlphaSobek" date="2019-06-13 00:45:46" ] Oh gosh, well as of this second there are 110 Gaoler exalted. [/quote] Mid-day count in There are now 331 exalted Gaoler! The number of exalted Gaoler has tripled since rollover!
AlphaSobek wrote on 2019-06-13 00:45:46:
Oh gosh, well as of this second there are 110 Gaoler exalted.

Mid-day count in

There are now 331 exalted Gaoler!

The number of exalted Gaoler has tripled since rollover!
IT7iTv8.png
1 2 3