Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So about the Gaoler Orders...
1 2
I know exactly zip about SCP and I'm still probably gonna use this when I finally get a Gaoler.

Actually, it just occurred to me that my entire Clan could possibly be considered an SCP. Would explain the fandragons.
I know exactly zip about SCP and I'm still probably gonna use this when I finally get a Gaoler.

Actually, it just occurred to me that my entire Clan could possibly be considered an SCP. Would explain the fandragons.
VGxuHXT.png
It honestly pains me how fond I am of my current lair and its lore because now I'm mega inspired to do a whole SCP themed lair. ;w;
It honestly pains me how fond I am of my current lair and its lore because now I'm mega inspired to do a whole SCP themed lair. ;w;
00b20662305d27c710b0f7f0602d09cb213fef00.png
Yeah, i'm really intrigued by the Orders, it's going to be good for lore
Yeah, i'm really intrigued by the Orders, it's going to be good for lore
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
SQVdsFh.png
my dream has come true! [emoji=gaoler star size=2]
my dream has come true!
Well TIdelord is lost in the Infinite IKEA....so rescue mission?
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
[quote name="IronPen" date="2019-06-08 12:56:46" ] Well TIdelord is lost in the Infinite IKEA....so rescue mission? [/quote] True that. Do we have any volunteers for the search?
IronPen wrote on 2019-06-08 12:56:46:
True that.
Do we have any volunteers for the search?
Wait isn't the O5 command also called 'The Overseers'

Taiga
He/Him
+3 FR Time
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png jPdGQf9.gif PaI4dmB.png
[quote name="Lunistice" date="2019-06-08 13:08:37" ] Wait isn't the O5 command also called 'The Overseers' [/quote] ...oh my Tidelord. They are. [b]I'M CALLING IT NOW THEY CHANGED IT TO MAKE A REFERENCE![/b] Good on you devs bless your souls for this great little thing! <3
Lunistice wrote on 2019-06-08 13:08:37:
...oh my Tidelord. They are.

I'M CALLING IT NOW THEY CHANGED IT TO MAKE A REFERENCE!

Good on you devs bless your souls for this great little thing! <3
[quote name="Lalluska" date="2019-06-08 11:54:13" ] "Wardens: An order dedicated to containing the largest and most ancient Horrorbeasts." Gaoler Wardens are SCP containment personnel and you can't tell me otherwise. Edit: I guess they're changed to Overseers now? The function is still the same but the name changed all of a sudden. Can't imagine why. [/quote] @Lalluska, that was a mistype. The heads of the orders are titled Warden, as seen in today's lore installment, [b][i][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=106]Cracks in the Ice.[/url][/i][/b] It's always been Overseers. [quote name="vihuff" date="2019-06-08 11:59:11" ] Thing is, if they have orders, isn't them spreading throughout sornieth breaking those orders? What do they think they're doing? Are there....things loose...that need to be captured? [/quote] @vihuff, the Gaoler short story, [b][i][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=106]Cracks in the Ice,[/url][/i][/b] has your answer! [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]
Lalluska wrote on 2019-06-08 11:54:13:
"Wardens: An order dedicated to containing the largest and most ancient Horrorbeasts."

Gaoler Wardens are SCP containment personnel and you can't tell me otherwise.

Edit: I guess they're changed to Overseers now? The function is still the same but the name changed all of a sudden. Can't imagine why.

@Lalluska, that was a mistype. The heads of the orders are titled Warden, as seen in today's lore installment, Cracks in the Ice. It's always been Overseers.

vihuff wrote on 2019-06-08 11:59:11:
Thing is, if they have orders, isn't them spreading throughout sornieth breaking those orders? What do they think they're doing? Are there....things loose...that need to be captured?

@vihuff, the Gaoler short story, Cracks in the Ice, has your answer!
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2019-06-08 13:17:20" ] [quote name="Lalluska" date="2019-06-08 11:54:13" ] "Wardens: An order dedicated to containing the largest and most ancient Horrorbeasts." Gaoler Wardens are SCP containment personnel and you can't tell me otherwise. Edit: I guess they're changed to Overseers now? The function is still the same but the name changed all of a sudden. Can't imagine why. [/quote] @Lalluska, that was a mistype. The heads of the orders are titled Warden, as seen in today's lore installment, [b][i][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=106]Cracks in the Ice.[/url][/i][/b] It's always been Overseers. [quote name="vihuff" date="2019-06-08 11:59:11" ] Thing is, if they have orders, isn't them spreading throughout sornieth breaking those orders? What do they think they're doing? Are there....things loose...that need to be captured? [/quote] @vihuff, the Gaoler short story, [b][i][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=106]Cracks in the Ice,[/url][/i][/b] has your answer! [emoji=gaoler happy size=1] [/quote] Ah, that explains it! :D Didn't read all of the new lore yet so I must have missed that. Thanks!
Aequorin wrote on 2019-06-08 13:17:20:
Lalluska wrote on 2019-06-08 11:54:13:
"Wardens: An order dedicated to containing the largest and most ancient Horrorbeasts."

Gaoler Wardens are SCP containment personnel and you can't tell me otherwise.

Edit: I guess they're changed to Overseers now? The function is still the same but the name changed all of a sudden. Can't imagine why.

@Lalluska, that was a mistype. The heads of the orders are titled Warden, as seen in today's lore installment, Cracks in the Ice. It's always been Overseers.

vihuff wrote on 2019-06-08 11:59:11:
Thing is, if they have orders, isn't them spreading throughout sornieth breaking those orders? What do they think they're doing? Are there....things loose...that need to be captured?

@vihuff, the Gaoler short story, Cracks in the Ice, has your answer!

Ah, that explains it! :D Didn't read all of the new lore yet so I must have missed that. Thanks!
1 2