Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So about the Gaoler Orders...
1 2
"Wardens: An order dedicated to containing the largest and most ancient Horrorbeasts."

Gaoler Wardens are SCP containment personnel and you can't tell me otherwise.

Edit: I guess they're changed to Overseers now? The function is still the same but the name changed all of a sudden. Can't imagine why.
"Wardens: An order dedicated to containing the largest and most ancient Horrorbeasts."

Gaoler Wardens are SCP containment personnel and you can't tell me otherwise.

Edit: I guess they're changed to Overseers now? The function is still the same but the name changed all of a sudden. Can't imagine why.
00b20662305d27c710b0f7f0602d09cb213fef00.png
whats SCP?
whats SCP?
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
[quote name="218715" date="2019-06-08 11:55:57" ] smashes table LORE POTENTIAL [/quote]
218715 wrote on 2019-06-08 11:55:57:
smashes table

LORE POTENTIAL
7qCl3Ny.png
I'm pretty sure the Gaolers are the ones who are going to wind up dealing with that rampaging emperor in Light territory. Drag that thing and imprison it in the Fortress of Ends.
I'm pretty sure the Gaolers are the ones who are going to wind up dealing with that rampaging emperor in Light territory. Drag that thing and imprison it in the Fortress of Ends.
tumblr_inline_o0idijyg7x1qg2i5p_540.png
Thing is, if they have orders, isn't them spreading throughout sornieth breaking those orders? What do they think they're doing? Are there....things loose...that need to be captured?
Thing is, if they have orders, isn't them spreading throughout sornieth breaking those orders? What do they think they're doing? Are there....things loose...that need to be captured?
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
[quote name="vihuff" date="2019-06-08 11:59:11" ] Thing is, if they have orders, isn't them spreading throughout sornieth breaking those orders? What do they think they're doing? Are there....things loose...that need to be captured? [/quote] They've been dispatched to deal with the Beastclans.
vihuff wrote on 2019-06-08 11:59:11:

They've been dispatched to deal with the Beastclans.
While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
[quote name="Saphirosa" date="2019-06-08 11:57:08" ] whats SCP? [/quote] @Saphirosa it's this big collaborations of horror concepts by a lot of different novice horror writers on the internet. Essentially, the idea became that all of the "monsters" and items with weird powers from those stories are "real" and contained in secret facilities by something called the SCP Foundation. The foundation investigates these horrors to find ways to keep the public safe from them. It's pretty interesting and I love how the project has brought so many lovers of horror writing together!
Saphirosa wrote on 2019-06-08 11:57:08:
whats SCP?
@Saphirosa it's this big collaborations of horror concepts by a lot of different novice horror writers on the internet. Essentially, the idea became that all of the "monsters" and items with weird powers from those stories are "real" and contained in secret facilities by something called the SCP Foundation. The foundation investigates these horrors to find ways to keep the public safe from them.
It's pretty interesting and I love how the project has brought so many lovers of horror writing together!
[quote name="vihuff" date="2019-06-08 11:59:11" ] Thing is, if they have orders, isn't them spreading throughout sornieth breaking those orders? What do they think they're doing? Are there....things loose...that need to be captured? [/quote] We're not as safe as we thought we were. "Seekers: An order dedicated to hunting the lands of Sornieth to capture and contain Shade creatures." At least they're being hunted down I guess.
vihuff wrote on 2019-06-08 11:59:11:
We're not as safe as we thought we were.
"Seekers: An order dedicated to hunting the lands of Sornieth to capture and contain Shade creatures."
At least they're being hunted down I guess.
@Lalluska
okay. thanks
@Lalluska
okay. thanks
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
my lore thing isn't really SCP but a part of it is similar so these guys are literally perfect for it
ESPECIALLY the seekers
my lore thing isn't really SCP but a part of it is similar so these guys are literally perfect for it
ESPECIALLY the seekers
furry_fiddle.png
1 2