Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 'Disappointed
1 2 3 4 5
I thought this was real omg
I thought this was real omg
QPhiJOS.png
I was getting ready to evacuate my bowls and wallet
I was getting ready to evacuate my bowls and wallet
I dont know why but every time i read 'your dragon is busy jailing' i have two thoughts that make no sense:

1. Jailing is a weird type of ancient dance, and your gayoler cares not for your wishes. He will continue to dance whether you like it or not.

2. He's busy keeping tidepod- I MEAN TIDELORD, locked up and cant come to the phone right now. Please try again later.
I dont know why but every time i read 'your dragon is busy jailing' i have two thoughts that make no sense:

1. Jailing is a weird type of ancient dance, and your gayoler cares not for your wishes. He will continue to dance whether you like it or not.

2. He's busy keeping tidepod- I MEAN TIDELORD, locked up and cant come to the phone right now. Please try again later.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
This scared me for a good minute
This scared me for a good minute
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
Woooow this is actually very good! I love it! It scared me at first, I thought something was actually wrong, but this is amazing :D
Woooow this is actually very good! I love it! It scared me at first, I thought something was actually wrong, but this is amazing :D

holy he c c that was amazing XD you gave me shivers
holy he c c that was amazing XD you gave me shivers
y7z4RJK.png
I clicked on this expecting rage responds and now I am disappointed
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
@cybonicdragon
I would actually like this. It makes sense.
@cybonicdragon
I would actually like this. It makes sense.
Jqlkxca.png
[quote name="Valrunie" date="2019-06-08 12:06:31" ] I clicked on this expecting rage responds and now I am disappointed [/quote] "Oh god.. it has a staff response.. how bad is this gonna be?"
Valrunie wrote on 2019-06-08 12:06:31:

"Oh god.. it has a staff response.. how bad is this gonna be?"
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="218715" date="2019-06-08 11:52:48" ] [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/028/720/t3qkhrohrh321.jpg[/img] [/quote]
218715 wrote on 2019-06-08 11:52:48:
t3qkhrohrh321.jpg
1 2 3 4 5