Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can we take a moment to appreciate staff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[emoji=heart size=2] we love our hardworking staff!!!! [emoji=heart size=2]
we love our hardworking staff!!!!
tumblr_o9xp7diTj51tv56zio1_250.png
They've always been amazing and specially lately they've being working so hard!!! Thank you so much [emoji=pink star size=1] [center][emoji=coatl love size=2][/center]
They've always been amazing and specially lately they've being working so hard!!! Thank you so much
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

[center][img]https://media0.giphy.com/media/6v8gHPHsccBu8/giphy.gif[/img][/center] [i]Thank you, fren.[/i] It's been an amazing ride being part of this game and this community. Thank you so much to the staff/devs who started this adventure and continue to work so hard on keeping Flight Rising such a great game!
giphy.gif

Thank you, fren. It's been an amazing ride being part of this game and this community. Thank you so much to the staff/devs who started this adventure and continue to work so hard on keeping Flight Rising such a great game!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
jsnsksns /garbled noises!

you guys make the game worth it and the staff working so hard on everything to make the game what it is just ahhh

i love you all. and thank you!

here’s to more fun~
jsnsksns /garbled noises!

you guys make the game worth it and the staff working so hard on everything to make the game what it is just ahhh

i love you all. and thank you!

here’s to more fun~
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Thank you Stormlight Workshop!
Thank you Stormlight Workshop!
LxbWmll.png
[center]Prep yourselves mods and admins! Tomorrow will be a rough day for sure. [i]*gives armor*[/i] [emoji=gold crown size=1] [emoji=coatl scared size=1] [emoji=shield size=1][emoji=sword size=1] Seriously though, thank you for all the stuff you put up with. As someone that worked her butt off as a manager at a store where coworkers constantly ignored or walked all over me, I know that some people just suck sometimes, and it can easily wear you down. The grumps that complain for every update...they're just jealous that you're putting in the effort to create something they never could! [b]Please keep yourselves healthy and happy. Don't let internet peeps get you down.[/b] The site is still young and there's plenty of time to learn and expand! Keep up the good work. We love you for it.[emoji=heart size=1][/center]
Prep yourselves mods and admins!
Tomorrow will be a rough day for sure.
*gives armor*

Seriously though, thank you for all the stuff you put up with.
As someone that worked her butt off as a manager at a store where coworkers constantly ignored or walked all over me, I know that some people just suck sometimes, and it can easily wear you down.
The grumps that complain for every update...they're just jealous that you're putting in the effort to create something they never could!

Please keep yourselves healthy and happy.
Don't let internet peeps get you down.

The site is still young and there's plenty of time to learn and expand!
Keep up the good work. We love you for it.
1aEvf03.png
We love the FR staff!! Thanks for making such a cool game that rewards creativity ^_^
We love the FR staff!! Thanks for making such a cool game that rewards creativity ^_^

bannerart_2021.png
Thanks to everyone who made the Ancients possible! [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=2]
Thanks to everyone who made the Ancients possible!
jA0Unwf.gif KyCAMhz.png
Thank you everyone
Thank you everyone
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
You all do such great work! It’s produced a really fun game
You all do such great work! It’s produced a really fun game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8