Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the year is 2050
1 2 3
The year is 2050, FlightRising has made membership a thing, and now you must buy any other breed except for the starters for $20. Only members can buy stuff at the marketplace and sell items on the ah. Membership costs $70 a month. The devs are making increasingly more ridiculous things like "Primary Gene: Doritos" or "Mountain Dew color" to catch the attention of youngsters. The forums are swarmed by gamers raiding the game, advertising, scamming, and toxicity, and people are quitting at an alarming rate. But then, one day, Tidelord finally comes back and everything reverts back to what it was in 2019. Tidelord reveals that he's been stuck in Icewarden's feet fur for the last (insert years here) years, and all the deities (including Icewarden) were all trying to shave the feet fur off in order to free him. At the end, Stormcatcher managed to scare the feet fur off by yelling "GET BACK TO WORK!" a couple of times. By the way this was in my dream last night- [quote name="FrostiiWolf" date="2019-06-02 21:41:11" ] Sequel: Gladekeeper's root toes trap Tidelord yet again and everyone tries to convince Gladekeeper to trim her toenails [/quote] Sequel 2: Arcanist decides to have an end-of-the-world announcement pt.3 and everyone's so tired of this Tidelord goes to Starfall Isles and tries to file a complaint. On the way there, he decides to go through The Tangled Wood and Dragonhome since he doesn't want to be infected by virus juice. In the Tangled Wood, Shadowbinder tries to greet him but accidentally traps him in the g o o p and Lightweaver gets triggered so Lightweaver decides to quit. Stormcatcher doesn't like this and shouts "GET BACK TO WORK" so loudly Tidelord gets out of the goop and Stormcatcher is proclaimed hero.
The year is 2050, FlightRising has made membership a thing, and now you must buy any other breed except for the starters for $20. Only members can buy stuff at the marketplace and sell items on the ah. Membership costs $70 a month. The devs are making increasingly more ridiculous things like "Primary Gene: Doritos" or "Mountain Dew color" to catch the attention of youngsters. The forums are swarmed by gamers raiding the game, advertising, scamming, and toxicity, and people are quitting at an alarming rate. But then, one day, Tidelord finally comes back and everything reverts back to what it was in 2019. Tidelord reveals that he's been stuck in Icewarden's feet fur for the last (insert years here) years, and all the deities (including Icewarden) were all trying to shave the feet fur off in order to free him. At the end, Stormcatcher managed to scare the feet fur off by yelling "GET BACK TO WORK!" a couple of times.

By the way this was in my dream last night-
FrostiiWolf wrote on 2019-06-02 21:41:11:
Sequel: Gladekeeper's root toes trap Tidelord yet again and everyone tries to convince Gladekeeper to trim her toenails

Sequel 2: Arcanist decides to have an end-of-the-world announcement pt.3 and everyone's so tired of this Tidelord goes to Starfall Isles and tries to file a complaint. On the way there, he decides to go through The Tangled Wood and Dragonhome since he doesn't want to be infected by virus juice. In the Tangled Wood, Shadowbinder tries to greet him but accidentally traps him in the g o o p and Lightweaver gets triggered so Lightweaver decides to quit. Stormcatcher doesn't like this and shouts "GET BACK TO WORK" so loudly Tidelord gets out of the goop and Stormcatcher is proclaimed hero.
Hello! I'm FrostiiWolf, give me obsidian we I need m o r e-
she/her | fr +0
MadeupDiligentIndianspinyloach-max-1mb.gif
Sequel: Gladekeeper's root toes trap Tidelord yet again and everyone tries to convince Gladekeeper to trim her toenails
she/her | fr +0
poor Tidelord. First he goes missing, then he gets stuck on the Icewarden's feet fur.
poor Tidelord. First he goes missing, then he gets stuck on the Icewarden's feet fur.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
i'm not sure what i expected

but it wasn't this
i'm not sure what i expected

but it wasn't this
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
[quote name="FrostiiWolf" date="2019-06-02 21:35:24" ] The year is 2050, FlightRising has made membership a thing, and now you must buy any other breed except for the starters for $20. Only members can buy stuff at the marketplace and sell items on the ah. Membership costs $70 a month. [/quote] unfortunately this isn't too outside of reality for many games/websites (not saying that FR is like this or that i think it ever would be)
FrostiiWolf wrote on 2019-06-02 21:35:24:
The year is 2050, FlightRising has made membership a thing, and now you must buy any other breed except for the starters for $20. Only members can buy stuff at the marketplace and sell items on the ah. Membership costs $70 a month.
unfortunately this isn't too outside of reality for many games/websites
(not saying that FR is like this or that i think it ever would be)
[quote name="Weisk" date="2019-06-02 21:47:09" ] [quote name="FrostiiWolf" date="2019-06-02 21:35:24" ] The year is 2050, FlightRising has made membership a thing, and now you must buy any other breed except for the starters for $20. Only members can buy stuff at the marketplace and sell items on the ah. Membership costs $70 a month. [/quote] unfortunately this isn't too outside of reality for many games/websites (not saying that FR is like this or that i think it ever would be) [/quote] yeah that's true. (animaljam I'm looking at you)
Weisk wrote on 2019-06-02 21:47:09:
The year is 2050, FlightRising has made membership a thing, and now you must buy any other breed except for the starters for $20. Only members can buy stuff at the marketplace and sell items on the ah. Membership costs $70 a month.
unfortunately this isn't too outside of reality for many games/websites
(not saying that FR is like this or that i think it ever would be)
yeah that's true. (animaljam I'm looking at you)
she/her | fr +0
[quote name="FrostiiWolf" date="2019-06-02 21:35:24" ] Stormbringer [/quote] [emoji=ridgeback deadpan size=2]
Stormbringer
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
[quote name="vihuff" date="2019-06-02 21:56:03" ] [quote name="FrostiiWolf" date="2019-06-02 21:35:24" ] Stormbringer [/quote] [emoji=ridgeback deadpan size=2] [/quote] shoot I messed up
vihuff wrote on 2019-06-02 21:56:03:
Stormbringer
shoot I messed up
she/her | fr +0
The year is 2050

Imp scrolls and Booleans can easily be bought on the marketplace for treasure.

Riots ensure.
The year is 2050

Riots ensure.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="dragonsrreal576" date="2019-06-02 23:08:55" ] The year is 2050 Imp scrolls and Booleans can easily be bought on the marketplace for treasure. Riots ensure. [/quote] Light Sprites are literally everywhere, and the devs are giving up
dragonsrreal576 wrote on 2019-06-02 23:08:55:
The year is 2050

Riots ensure.
Light Sprites are literally everywhere, and the devs are giving up
she/her | fr +0
1 2 3