Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roundsey?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Pantheons" date="2019-05-31 16:36:15" ] I got this guy once! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/20785.png[/img] I usually get about 20-40 tickets for raffles i like Also i can't find this guy anywhere on the auction house, so idk if he was roundsey exclusive?? or retired? someone please help me lol I'm definitely keeping it though because it fits with my avatar dragon's eyes :3 [/quote] @Pantheons that lil guy's from the gem mp http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market&tab=fam&type=1

Pantheons wrote on 2019-05-31 16:36:15:
I got this guy once!
20785.png
I usually get about 20-40 tickets for raffles i like
Also i can't find this guy anywhere on the auction house, so idk if he was roundsey exclusive?? or retired? someone please help me lol
I'm definitely keeping it though because it fits with my avatar dragon's eyes :3

@Pantheons that lil guy's from the gem mp
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market&tab=fam&type=1

@Ecci

bead-divider-big-100x12.png

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

The Ecci are scholars who study artefacts found in the ruins.
RRcPYe6.png
Currently seeking allies!
I won the mustache apparel once but that's the only time. I usually buy 20 tickets each week and 40 if I really like the stuff.
I won the mustache apparel once but that's the only time. I usually buy 20 tickets each week and 40 if I really like the stuff.
XNoIih6.png She/Her
[img][/img]40n8dm.gif
bought at least 200 tickets, got a hydra. I was going for the dragon prize, but the fact that I won at all is definitely something. That hydra will go towards my den
bought at least 200 tickets, got a hydra. I was going for the dragon prize, but the fact that I won at all is definitely something. That hydra will go towards my den
1TB4s5b.gif
r5XHsz9.gifg8SAVjp.gif
vPStQI3.gifCkbRBhK.gif
S9SNdcc.gif 3a2eEFc.gif TEIDUqh.gif
i buy 10 tickets each week and still nothing
i buy 10 tickets each week and still nothing
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
i think i bought ~50-ish tickets and got the black rose stacks once!
still holding out hope for eggs, retired apparel, or the raffle derg!
i think i bought ~50-ish tickets and got the black rose stacks once!
still holding out hope for eggs, retired apparel, or the raffle derg!
nzqnkq.png
usually buy ten tickets and I haven't got anything yet.
usually buy ten tickets and I haven't got anything yet.
91741235.png77876607.png
70 tickets every week, haven't won anything yet
70 tickets every week, haven't won anything yet
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
10 every week (except when i forget/dont care for the prizes) never one. the only time i bought more was the first raffle, and the one which had windbound plumage in it (which i also didnt win lol i had to draw for mine instead)

still, it's easy to afford just 10, so that'll do.
10 every week (except when i forget/dont care for the prizes) never one. the only time i bought more was the first raffle, and the one which had windbound plumage in it (which i also didnt win lol i had to draw for mine instead)

still, it's easy to afford just 10, so that'll do.
fr_art_shop_sig_2.pngwindanim3.giffireanim3.gif
I got an earth egg once! I think it was with 100 tickets?
I got an earth egg once! I think it was with 100 tickets?
17501.png .
fLdYOuE.png
mtHAEL4.png
bYt72YT.png

FR+1

z8s5c34.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
oK2VVlE.png
17502.png
I think I go a bit crazy with roundsey as I buy 1000 tickets almost every week >_>

So far got a glitter vomit skin, an earth egg, and a fawn fox rat familiar. I think that's about it! Not bad, but I probably spent a lot more on tickets than they're worth hahaha :D
I think I go a bit crazy with roundsey as I buy 1000 tickets almost every week >_>

So far got a glitter vomit skin, an earth egg, and a fawn fox rat familiar. I think that's about it! Not bad, but I probably spent a lot more on tickets than they're worth hahaha :D
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6