Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roundsey?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I got this guy once! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/20785.png[/img] I usually get about 20-40 tickets for raffles i like Also i can't find this guy anywhere on the auction house, so idk if he was roundsey exclusive?? or retired? someone please help me lol I'm definitely keeping it though because it fits with my avatar dragon's eyes :3
I got this guy once!
20785.png
I usually get about 20-40 tickets for raffles i like
Also i can't find this guy anywhere on the auction house, so idk if he was roundsey exclusive?? or retired? someone please help me lol
I'm definitely keeping it though because it fits with my avatar dragon's eyes :3
OjYCOIV.png
[quote name="stovokor" date="2019-05-31 11:32:38" ] Nope, and I'm getting increasingly salty about it even though I continue to buy tickets. [/quote]
stovokor wrote on 2019-05-31 11:32:38:
Nope, and I'm getting increasingly salty about it even though I continue to buy tickets.
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
TeamTenTickets though there have been a few weeks I've bought 25-100 tickets. Regardless, I have not won once. My girlfriend won once though, so I was happy for her!
TeamTenTickets though there have been a few weeks I've bought 25-100 tickets. Regardless, I have not won once. My girlfriend won once though, so I was happy for her!
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/245436982728196107/575567764719271946/postdivider.png[/img] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=#ad6200]I[/color][/size][size=4] won a Bogsneak egg once. Four scatters later and he looks [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=217273&tab=dragon&did=48530584]halfways decent[/url], I suppose.
postdivider.png I won a Bogsneak egg once. Four scatters later and he looks halfways decent, I suppose.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
I won the Plague Sprite... less than 100 tickets
I won the Plague Sprite... less than 100 tickets
WvICustomRaedeshe.pngqruWQ9Q.png
Nope. And I don't think I ever will, given my luck with raffles/giveaways.

I only buy 10 a week, but that's only started recently, when I realized it's just not really worth it to buy more since I doubt I'll ever win anything |D; The only time I bought over 100 though was when the Skycat was up.

@Pantheons

That's a gem marketplace familiar if you were curious!
Nope. And I don't think I ever will, given my luck with raffles/giveaways.

I only buy 10 a week, but that's only started recently, when I realized it's just not really worth it to buy more since I doubt I'll ever win anything |D; The only time I bought over 100 though was when the Skycat was up.

@Pantheons

That's a gem marketplace familiar if you were curious!
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
[quote name="stovokor" date="2019-05-31 11:32:38" ] Nope, and I'm getting increasingly salty about it even though I continue to buy tickets. [/quote] This, plus that fact that I've recognized winning names way to many times. I'm also team ten tickets. I'm trying to not be salty at Roundsy, cause I really wanna believe it's truly random, but every week that goes by I definitely get more salty at my RNG...
stovokor wrote on 2019-05-31 11:32:38:
Nope, and I'm getting increasingly salty about it even though I continue to buy tickets.

This, plus that fact that I've recognized winning names way to many times. I'm also team ten tickets.

I'm trying to not be salty at Roundsy, cause I really wanna believe it's truly random, but every week that goes by I definitely get more salty at my RNG...
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
Only once. I won a Snowfall Robe with thirteen tickets. I tried buying at least 300 tickets once, and got nothing, so...I've learnt my lesson. Just thirteen or twenty tickets.
Only once. I won a Snowfall Robe with thirteen tickets. I tried buying at least 300 tickets once, and got nothing, so...I've learnt my lesson. Just thirteen or twenty tickets.
2LHRMay.png
Not a thing here yet, but I've only gone over ten tickets like... twice, so I'm not really surprised. Maybe someday
Not a thing here yet, but I've only gone over ten tickets like... twice, so I'm not really surprised. Maybe someday
@VeiledOverdose
oh ok, thank you!
@VeiledOverdose
oh ok, thank you!
OjYCOIV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6