Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roundsey?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Twice. First time was Tricktrouper Crown, second time was a Nature Primal Coatl. I spent somewhere between 5-700kt each time.
Twice. First time was Tricktrouper Crown, second time was a Nature Primal Coatl. I spent somewhere between 5-700kt each time.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
I've won twice, a black tulip flower fall with 600 tickets, and something else small.
I've won twice, a black tulip flower fall with 600 tickets, and something else small.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
Ye, bought 10 tickets and got some Baldwin reagants.
Ye, bought 10 tickets and got some Baldwin reagants.
uCR5SCW.png
nope nothing :')

but i do only tend to enter if theres something im interested in so im not surprised lol
nope nothing :')

but i do only tend to enter if theres something im interested in so im not surprised lol
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
Nope. Don't think I ever will.
and if I do ever win it'll probably be a Baldwin regent or something disappointing
Nope. Don't think I ever will.
and if I do ever win it'll probably be a Baldwin regent or something disappointing
feraligatr.gifjolt_a_by_gabby_bean-dcxy9v1.gif
I've bought 100 tickets every week since Roundsey came out and I've won once (I got one of the staff designed dragons a few weeks ago)
I've bought 100 tickets every week since Roundsey came out and I've won once (I got one of the staff designed dragons a few weeks ago)
VGxuHXT.png
I got a Bogsneak egg. I think I bought 100 tickets that time. I really wanted the male Wildclaw with Wind primal that was up that week.
I got a Bogsneak egg. I think I bought 100 tickets that time. I really wanted the male Wildclaw with Wind primal that was up that week.
RCD2mOL.pngNt9DYxN.png
[center]I buy anywhere from 10 to 20 tickets each week. One time I bought 160. I haven't won anything yet. [emoji=ridgeback deadpan size=2][/center]
I buy anywhere from 10 to 20 tickets each week. One time I bought 160.

I haven't won anything yet.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
I've somehow managed to win something twice! 25 tickets each time and I got the shimmer gene which I gifted to someone else cause I didn't have a dragon who needed it and I also managed to win 25 Glass Beakers (I think, I know it was at least something to do with Baldwin)! Both times I freaked the hell out and got super excited! (I mean who wouldn't!) But yeah, you've gotta be in it to win it
I've somehow managed to win something twice! 25 tickets each time and I got the shimmer gene which I gifted to someone else cause I didn't have a dragon who needed it and I also managed to win 25 Glass Beakers (I think, I know it was at least something to do with Baldwin)! Both times I freaked the hell out and got super excited! (I mean who wouldn't!) But yeah, you've gotta be in it to win it
XF1O9cQ.png
Bought anything between 20-1000 tickets and never won once yet :( Hoping that means my win will come when it's something I REALLY truly want, but that's wishful thinking

I super want that Tundra rn Q___Q
Bought anything between 20-1000 tickets and never won once yet :( Hoping that means my win will come when it's something I REALLY truly want, but that's wishful thinking

I super want that Tundra rn Q___Q
1 2 3 4 5 6