Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roundsey?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Have any of you guys ever won Roundsey? What’s you win, and how many tickets did you have? How excited did you get? I buy 10 tickets every week.
Have any of you guys ever won Roundsey? What’s you win, and how many tickets did you have? How excited did you get? I buy 10 tickets every week.
xsluRnx.png
Not once

Probably wont
Not once

Probably wont
SfvRgYL.gif
teamtentickets and still nothing....for now. I'm just hoping that the day i win, it won't be some items easy to obtain, i would be very salty if that happens.
teamtentickets and still nothing....for now. I'm just hoping that the day i win, it won't be some items easy to obtain, i would be very salty if that happens.
neutralh4.png
I got a dappled dunhoof once. I bought around 200 tickets I think?
I got a dappled dunhoof once. I bought around 200 tickets I think?
Not-Shezmu-spiral.png
One ticket per week, the only thing I'll ever win is the jester pack once they throw that out there again. Think of it as like how I get Primals- never, unless it's the singular worst possible dragon to get a Primal on.
One ticket per week, the only thing I'll ever win is the jester pack once they throw that out there again. Think of it as like how I get Primals- never, unless it's the singular worst possible dragon to get a Primal on.
QG0jN61.png
JtGOgID.gif

Wishlist
DmRdZYl.png
I got a Sepia Rose Thorn apparel set! I bought only 10 or 20 tickets. So I guess I was lucky!
I got a Sepia Rose Thorn apparel set! I bought only 10 or 20 tickets. So I guess I was lucky!
6iAVGSr.png
Hello! | She/Her | FRT+9
I won 4 copper pocketwatches. I was not *pause* overjoyed. [emoji=guardian winking size=2]
I won 4 copper pocketwatches.

I was not *pause* overjoyed.
I won something only once back in January with only 20 tickets. It was a cloak of the cosmos, at the time I was still new (only around one month old) so I didn't think much about it and thought it happened regularly with other people. Boy how wrong I was, to this day I still only buy 20 tickets every time.
I won something only once back in January with only 20 tickets. It was a cloak of the cosmos, at the time I was still new (only around one month old) so I didn't think much about it and thought it happened regularly with other people. Boy how wrong I was, to this day I still only buy 20 tickets every time.
cJl55De.png
i got one of the coatl breed change scrolls a few weeks back,

i splurged and bought 1000 tickets in the hope of getting it so im very happy
i got one of the coatl breed change scrolls a few weeks back,

i splurged and bought 1000 tickets in the hope of getting it so im very happy
Nope, and I'm getting increasingly salty about it even though I continue to buy tickets.
Nope, and I'm getting increasingly salty about it even though I continue to buy tickets.
yfM68XN.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6