Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | yall drop your wishlists part 2
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Atrocities If you feel you won't need them! I prefer hoarding metric tons of useless trinkets over asking for genes and eggs [emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
@Atrocities If you feel you won't need them! I prefer hoarding metric tons of useless trinkets over asking for genes and eggs
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
The only things we need are the Prismatic Veil and Golden Fillet. We hope you feel better soon too! If not, that's fine, it's not urgent.
The only things we need are the Prismatic Veil and Golden Fillet. We hope you feel better soon too! If not, that's fine, it's not urgent.
I hope you feel better! This is really sweet of you btw. This dragon holds my wishlist
I hope you feel better! This is really sweet of you btw. This dragon holds my wishlist
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
Not sure if you're still giving away items, but this guy is the current holder of my wishlist. I'll love and appreciate anything you throw at me, even some fodder familiars!

Bad times suck, and it's wonderful of you to be so giving during one of those times. Even though this may seem like nothing more than words, I genuinely hope your situation improves. I know you can do it! I believe in you!
Not sure if you're still giving away items, but this guy is the current holder of my wishlist. I'll love and appreciate anything you throw at me, even some fodder familiars!

Bad times suck, and it's wonderful of you to be so giving during one of those times. Even though this may seem like nothing more than words, I genuinely hope your situation improves. I know you can do it! I believe in you!
@torture

I hope you feel better- thank you for doing this! My wishlist is in my sig- it’s quite long though, sorry about that. ^^’
@torture

I hope you feel better- thank you for doing this! My wishlist is in my sig- it’s quite long though, sorry about that. ^^’
yehet! oho, rat!----

J A E

She/They
INFJ | Gemini
USA: Fr+3
1157000853.png
-- tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
.-listen-

previously StarGatherer
LF swan lake vista
Awh my dude, hope you feel better! I've recently been trying to go out of my way to gift people because it makes me feel awesome too! The surprise and everything in their messages is just so valuable to me :) It's even better when I have a ton of cash lying around and I don't want to do anything with it.
OP, drop your wishlist! :)

Here's mine if anyone's interested anyway haha ;)

Awh my dude, hope you feel better! I've recently been trying to go out of my way to gift people because it makes me feel awesome too! The surprise and everything in their messages is just so valuable to me :) It's even better when I have a ton of cash lying around and I don't want to do anything with it.
OP, drop your wishlist! :)

Here's mine if anyone's interested anyway haha ;)

feel better soon!!! you are such a kind and generous person <3

here's mine if you wanted, but please don't feel pressured to get anything on it for me!
feel better soon!!! you are such a kind and generous person <3

here's mine if you wanted, but please don't feel pressured to get anything on it for me!
HgGoA7B.png[/img]
i hope you feel better my dude! i have a big wishlist here but love being given even the smallest things heehee
i hope you feel better my dude! i have a big wishlist here but love being given even the smallest things heehee
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
hope you feel better soon! my wishlist is with this dragon, but i'd really appreciate anything!!
hope you feel better soon! my wishlist is with this dragon, but i'd really appreciate anything!!
Liz | 17
they/them
tiXY18Q.png | XmE3WoU.png
xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
vNIKmqh.png
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2474724]here's mine!![/url] sorry you're feeling bad [emoji=familiar heart] you're awesome for doing this!
here's mine!!

sorry you're feeling bad you're awesome for doing this!
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13