Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | yall drop your wishlists part 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
My birthday is tomorrow, so I guess I'll post in here! My best wishes to you OP, I hope things get better for you soon!

I hoard the goldfish from waterway, the plecos from the delta, the tetras from the blooming grove, the guppies, corycats, hatchetfish/pond slips, loaches & tetras you get from gathering

I also collect Poisonous torridae for lore reasons (Torridae meat & byproduct farm in the Gladeveins), natural toxins, and animal pelts/hides, pigment blends, all birdskull headdresses, Gladekeeper sackdolls
My birthday is tomorrow, so I guess I'll post in here! My best wishes to you OP, I hope things get better for you soon!

I hoard the goldfish from waterway, the plecos from the delta, the tetras from the blooming grove, the guppies, corycats, hatchetfish/pond slips, loaches & tetras you get from gathering

I also collect Poisonous torridae for lore reasons (Torridae meat & byproduct farm in the Gladeveins), natural toxins, and animal pelts/hides, pigment blends, all birdskull headdresses, Gladekeeper sackdolls
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
oh no! I just got out of a bad spot myself, this is really kind of you to do this.

Any amount of G/T for genes is greatly appreciated.
oh no! I just got out of a bad spot myself, this is really kind of you to do this.

Any amount of G/T for genes is greatly appreciated.
i appreciate and enjoy every gift, but i hoard Deity Figurines and Plushies and would love to be flooded with them ; u; i'll give you a return gift!
i appreciate and enjoy every gift, but i hoard Deity Figurines and Plushies and would love to be flooded with them ; u; i'll give you a return gift!
HO7jGPA.png Kookaburra
on Pixpets

4832_1e9d4aab6ad6e40e_I.gif11047_f99b7458f856f2a5_I.gif3926_9be993f525c9c6e9_I.gif17800_2c92a7469c1b3278_I.gif3175_d07d5c3f5cbab53c_I.gif5875_5d1f8496eb6f2897_I.gif8457_4ac4f4ab6c0f9d95_I.gif9030_380187e4ad587cc8_I.gif8066_f262055000960407_I.gif9152_6633c512e23795d8_I.gif
I hope your days start getting better soon! Danger holds my wishlist [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40819221] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408193/40819221_350.png[/img] [/url]
I hope your days start getting better soon! Danger holds my wishlist

40819221_350.png
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
My wishlist is in my profile bio! Feel better soon bud
My wishlist is in my profile bio! Feel better soon bud
3p6kP58.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Reddy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her - They/Them - He/Him
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif -
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif -

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Rescue
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Pisces Subspecies Forum
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Sales Tab
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif
I like hoarding completely random things, like broken glass and stuff (oh my god deity plushies I love them) , but I usually just want treasure and gems cause I like my dergs rolling in their cave of treasure
But anyway, thank you for doing this! It’s really kind of you :)
I like hoarding completely random things, like broken glass and stuff (oh my god deity plushies I love them) , but I usually just want treasure and gems cause I like my dergs rolling in their cave of treasure
But anyway, thank you for doing this! It’s really kind of you :)
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45595025] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/455951/45595025_350.png[/img] [/url] This is my wishlist gal and I hope everything gets better ok!

45595025_350.png

This is my wishlist gal and I hope everything gets better ok!
Endyr || 23 || She/They || FR+3
Instructions unclear, dropped by your wishlist instead.
I hope it gets better for you.
Instructions unclear, dropped by your wishlist instead.
I hope it gets better for you.
wq9PoXA.png
My wishlist is in my sig. If you need someone to talk to, you can message me. Don't overdo anything~ Hope you feel good soon
My wishlist is in my sig. If you need someone to talk to, you can message me. Don't overdo anything~ Hope you feel good soon

hey op how 'bout you drop your wishlist wink wink

for me, though, i have a ton of wishlist stuff, so i'll just list the few projects that I want to focus on after Ancients are released.

wc scroll (probably never), opal gene, bee gene, python gene
noc scroll, petals, shimmer, glimmer (rip wallet)
scatterscroll for my random progen because he's kindof unworkable but im broke ;-;

yeah its a lot but i have more :')

edit: also happy birthday @Dokvganryuu !! i have a few jackalope pelts and some bonepriest venom if you want them! unfortunately i dont have any of the other things you want because i usually convert my food like 2 minutes after getting it rip ;;
hey op how 'bout you drop your wishlist wink wink

for me, though, i have a ton of wishlist stuff, so i'll just list the few projects that I want to focus on after Ancients are released.

wc scroll (probably never), opal gene, bee gene, python gene
noc scroll, petals, shimmer, glimmer (rip wallet)
scatterscroll for my random progen because he's kindof unworkable but im broke ;-;

yeah its a lot but i have more :')

edit: also happy birthday @Dokvganryuu !! i have a few jackalope pelts and some bonepriest venom if you want them! unfortunately i dont have any of the other things you want because i usually convert my food like 2 minutes after getting it rip ;;
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13