Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (NEW GENE!)Soli's Breed Workshop!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
[quote name="@Oceanas" date="2019-06-07 15:28:35" ] @/SolifugeSpace Pinglist please! I'm really enjoying these and definitely want to keep seeing them [/quote] You're already in the Pinglist Did you mean the Art Corner one?
@Oceanas wrote on 2019-06-07 15:28:35:
@/SolifugeSpace
Pinglist please! I'm really enjoying these and definitely want to keep seeing them
You're already in the Pinglist
Did you mean the Art Corner one?
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
yo add me to the pinglist i love these buddies!!!
yo add me to the pinglist i love these buddies!!!
@SolifugeSpace
Oh yes, sorry! Add me to the Art Corner pinglist as well, I meant.
@SolifugeSpace
LklXAGK.png
[quote name="Oceanas" date="2019-06-07 17:36:47" ] @/SolifugeSpace Oh yes, sorry! Add me to the Art Corner pinglist as well, I meant. [/quote] Alrighty Added!
Oceanas wrote on 2019-06-07 17:36:47:
@/SolifugeSpace
Alrighty
Added!
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

small-hourglass.png
@Skua @DatMoonGamer @FallenAngel @eefles @SporkLord @KlaxxonPaxxton @Alphazi @thace @SmilingVirus @TacoBake @Minibani @Borkbean @Oceanas @TwilitDragon @Venosl @DemonKid @Reee @Torchii @Severynn @Sheona @Bloodwyrm @Silverpelt60 @PixelSpiral @CappuccinoDragon

Update!
I recently got a new computer, which means the next breeds i make will be more detailed than the other ones so far because of the previous phone limitations.
Next breed will be posted Friday
@Skua @DatMoonGamer @FallenAngel @eefles @SporkLord @KlaxxonPaxxton @Alphazi @thace @SmilingVirus @TacoBake @Minibani @Borkbean @Oceanas @TwilitDragon @Venosl @DemonKid @Reee @Torchii @Severynn @Sheona @Bloodwyrm @Silverpelt60 @PixelSpiral @CappuccinoDragon

Update!
I recently got a new computer, which means the next breeds i make will be more detailed than the other ones so far because of the previous phone limitations.
Next breed will be posted Friday
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

small-hourglass.png
@SolifugeSpace congrats on getting a new computer!!! :DDD i hope you enjoy it!
@SolifugeSpace congrats on getting a new computer!!! :DDD i hope you enjoy it!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Skua @DatMoonGamer @FallenAngel @eefles @SporkLord @KlaxxonPaxxton @Alphazi @thace @SmilingVirus @TacoBake @Minibani @Borkbean @Oceanas @TwilitDragon @Venosl @DemonKid @Reee @Torchii @Severynn @Sheona @Bloodwyrm @Silverpelt60 @PixelSpiral @CappuccinoDragon A fresh new breed has crawled out of the oven! ----- [center] [Size=6][b]The Flarebender[/b][/size] [img]https://i.ibb.co/QHXQHqt/flarebender.png[/img] [/center] ------ [size= 5][b] Overview[b][/size] ------ The Flarebender originate from The Great Furnace, where this species can be seen plentiful in extremely high temperatures. [size= 4][b] Diet[/b]: Meat[/size] [columns] [nextcol] ------ [size= 5][b] Physical attributes[b][/size] ------ Flarebender dragons are a large-sized breed with tanky caracteristics and developed musculature, their legs are stunted and mostly used for crawling with the aid of their fat and large tails. they are masters at forging all kinds of objects and things and have a large knowledge of various metals as well as how to manipulate them. These dragons rely on hot temperatures and are uniquely able to immerse themselves in scalding lava and leave unharmed as well as being able to consume it. Their large box shaped head features an open nose cavity, which begins closing at its end to protect the sensible nerves from heat. Flarebender are most commonly born with dark and desaturated colors because of the heated environment. There is major sexual dimorphism, with the females being smaller but having large, backward facing horns. Their most notable feature is the strange openings scattered accordingly around the side of their bodies and lower jaw which are directly connected to their elemental breath production, these cavities flare and produce large, alarming columns of elemental breath when the Flarebender fires it's mouth breath at will, which are used to intimidate their opponents. ------ [size= 5][b] Social[b][/size] ------ These dragons are normally antisocial with other breeds because of isolation, but tend to treat each one of their own as equal regardless of the bloodlines. Flarebenders are incredibly vocal and are able to understand their younger cousins, the Coatl, very well. Flarebenders are protective and highly valuate the concept of family, in which is taken to account if a fight between other families happens to contain a sibling or related in one of the sides, making the fight stop immediately. ------ [size= 5][b] Lairs[b][/size] ------ Natural Flarebender lairs exist exclusively in the Great Furnace. They are intricate carvings and cave galleries, with many grottos of lava to maintain the heat. They are rather noisy denmates because of their massive size and clumsiness. A large amount of Flarebenders refuse to leave the Great Furnace due to it's comfortable heat and will quickly extinguish off their elemental breath due to lack of energy, being very weak to cold temperatures unless lava is consumed. ------ [size= 5][b] Tactics[b][/size] ------ Flarebender will not hesitate to protect their families, tending to be highly aggressive towards their enemies. Despite being clumsy and heavy, these dragons will make sure to move quickly as possible, using their large weight to crush enemies and their tails to wack and stun. An angry Flarebender is not to be messed with and very dangerous.

A fresh new breed has crawled out of the oven!
The Flarebender

flarebender.png

Overview
The Flarebender originate from The Great Furnace, where this species can be seen plentiful in extremely high temperatures.

Diet: Meat

Physical attributes
Flarebender dragons are a large-sized breed with tanky caracteristics and developed musculature, their legs are stunted and mostly used for crawling with the aid of their fat and large tails. they are masters at forging all kinds of objects and things and have a large knowledge of various metals as well as how to manipulate them. These dragons rely on hot temperatures and are uniquely able to immerse themselves in scalding lava and leave unharmed as well as being able to consume it. Their large box shaped head features an open nose cavity, which begins closing at its end to protect the sensible nerves from heat. Flarebender are most commonly born with dark and desaturated colors because of the heated environment. There is major sexual dimorphism, with the females being smaller but having large, backward facing horns. Their most notable feature is the strange openings scattered accordingly around the side of their bodies and lower jaw which are directly connected to their elemental breath production, these cavities flare and produce large, alarming columns of elemental breath when the Flarebender fires it's mouth breath at will, which are used to intimidate their opponents.

Social
These dragons are normally antisocial with other breeds because of isolation, but tend to treat each one of their own as equal regardless of the bloodlines. Flarebenders are incredibly vocal and are able to understand their younger cousins, the Coatl, very well. Flarebenders are protective and highly valuate the concept of family, in which is taken to account if a fight between other families happens to contain a sibling or related in one of the sides, making the fight stop immediately.
Lairs
Natural Flarebender lairs exist exclusively in the Great Furnace. They are intricate carvings and cave galleries, with many grottos of lava to maintain the heat. They are rather noisy denmates because of their massive size and clumsiness.
A large amount of Flarebenders refuse to leave the Great Furnace due to it's comfortable heat and will quickly extinguish off their elemental breath due to lack of energy, being very weak to cold temperatures unless lava is consumed.

Tactics
Flarebender will not hesitate to protect their families, tending to be highly aggressive towards their enemies. Despite being clumsy and heavy, these dragons will make sure to move quickly as possible, using their large weight to crush enemies and their tails to wack and stun. An angry Flarebender is not to be messed with and very dangerous.
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

small-hourglass.png
i love iiit.

also as a suggestion....can the next breed have some gaoler parts in it? (idc how, i just need to see it.)
i love iiit.

also as a suggestion....can the next breed have some gaoler parts in it? (idc how, i just need to see it.)
TBD
these are awesome,you have a lot of creativity
anniversary_separator.png
[quote name="@Venosl" date="2019-06-14 11:04:17" ] these are awesome,you have a lot of creativity [/quote] [quote name="DemonKid" date="2019-06-14 11:02:28" ] i love iiit. also as a suggestion....can the next breed have some gaoler parts in it? (idc how, i just need to see it.) [/quote] Thank you very much! also @DemonKid Sure! i was already going to separate the parts
@Venosl wrote on 2019-06-14 11:04:17:
DemonKid wrote on 2019-06-14 11:02:28:
i love iiit.

Thank you very much!
also
@DemonKid
Sure! i was already going to separate the parts
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP