Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Old players nostalgia thread.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Pearlcatcher Baldwin
Pearlcatcher Baldwin
zhMvOXK.png
I played this game way back when and quit in 2017, forgot my account info and made a new one so I remember the good old days as well. Ah, the coli being glitchy and laggy. Fun times.
I played this game way back when and quit in 2017, forgot my account info and made a new one so I remember the good old days as well. Ah, the coli being glitchy and laggy. Fun times.
I'm not that old but I was just reminiscing in another thread about how eliminates used to cost a solid 50kt! Most of the worst site problems were ironed out by the time I joined, thankfully, but I still remember some unfortunate things like the old AH and the limited color wheel.

One of my favorite FR memories was the build up to the color wheel. I loved the hype from Undel's Sunshine thread, and the saving for the anniversary was unreal!
I'm not that old but I was just reminiscing in another thread about how eliminates used to cost a solid 50kt! Most of the worst site problems were ironed out by the time I joined, thankfully, but I still remember some unfortunate things like the old AH and the limited color wheel.

One of my favorite FR memories was the build up to the color wheel. I loved the hype from Undel's Sunshine thread, and the saving for the anniversary was unreal!
td9UiZS.png
[quote name="TheFeatherMage" date="2019-05-21 11:29:25" ] Pearlcatcher Baldwin [/quote] I had legimately forgotten what he looked like before and had to look him up [img]http://i.imgur.com/Ce0wuL4.png[/img] Heh crazy old man dragon
TheFeatherMage wrote on 2019-05-21 11:29:25:
Pearlcatcher Baldwin

I had legimately forgotten what he looked like before and had to look him up

Ce0wuL4.png

Heh crazy old man dragon

mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
I remember when Pinkerton traded Eliminates. I miss those days.
I remember when Pinkerton traded Eliminates. I miss those days.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
imps were over 500k t
imps were over 500k t
l5KIkf4.png
I remember going to the trading post with the empty slots, Tomo and Baldwin had yet to set up shop

also, flambebes were the only subspecies

genes were -sharp inhale- limited
like they weren't bad but only way to guarantee a pretty gened derg that everyone would like was to use the three gem genes, iri/shim/circ which nowadays, circuit isn't that popular anymore
many people went with basic dergs
I remember going to the trading post with the empty slots, Tomo and Baldwin had yet to set up shop

also, flambebes were the only subspecies

genes were -sharp inhale- limited
like they weren't bad but only way to guarantee a pretty gened derg that everyone would like was to use the three gem genes, iri/shim/circ which nowadays, circuit isn't that popular anymore
many people went with basic dergs
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
looking wistfully at the imperials in the AH that were way out of my price range, even when they were kinda ugly. I didn't have the money to support on kickstarter to get a scroll T.-.T
Also I hated the old coli so much that I gave up on it XD
looking wistfully at the imperials in the AH that were way out of my price range, even when they were kinda ugly. I didn't have the money to support on kickstarter to get a scroll T.-.T
Also I hated the old coli so much that I gave up on it XD
011F_Custom.png 013F_Custom.png
Mistakes were made.

Also iri/shim/gem and iri/shim/circuit dragons being all the rage, and the huge freakouts that happened when we got crackle and smoke, so we could have more than two tertiary genes.
Mistakes were made.

Also iri/shim/gem and iri/shim/circuit dragons being all the rage, and the huge freakouts that happened when we got crackle and smoke, so we could have more than two tertiary genes.
jCVhFoZ.gif
[quote name="CrystalPeacock" date="2019-05-21 10:01:07" ] remember the old AH tho [/quote] [quote name="sirspiderider" date="2019-05-21 10:45:23" ] Not old, but I'm surprised nobody mentioned the AH PMs. stupid and can't read Auction Expired Auction Expired Auction Expired Auction Expired Auction Expired Auction Expired Auction Expired Auction Expired [/quote] -shudders- I don't think i'm too old (2 years, [X] months right now) but I remember this. Vividly. Not fun.
CrystalPeacock wrote on 2019-05-21 10:01:07:
remember the old AH tho
sirspiderider wrote on 2019-05-21 10:45:23:
Not old, but I'm surprised nobody mentioned the AH PMs. stupid and can't read

Auction Expired
Auction Expired
Auction Expired
Auction Expired
Auction Expired
Auction Expired
Auction Expired
Auction Expired

-shudders-

I don't think i'm too old (2 years, [X] months right now) but I remember this.
Vividly.
Not fun.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7