Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Old players nostalgia thread.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I only remember the time I get to FR is when you play Shock Switch and get full treasure in only 30 minutes [emoji=guardian laughing size=2]
I only remember the time I get to FR is when you play Shock Switch and get full treasure in only 30 minutes
Do5TvZy.png
[quote name="Maivi" date="2019-05-21 09:56:41" ] Oh man that coli video brings back horrible memories. I remember when Elims were cheap and augment stones didn't work, and then when they did work and everyone started buying Ambushes and their prices went up. I also remember grinding Shock Switch for money to fund those Eliminates and Ambushes and Berserkers. [/quote] Back then shock switch ran as fast as the coli for me and I never got that chain of fools achivement. I just couldn't look at the flipbook frame rate nightmare that was the fairgrounds for very long. I could probably get it now but I refuse to out of some some sick sense of justice lol
Maivi wrote on 2019-05-21 09:56:41:
Oh man that coli video brings back horrible memories.

I remember when Elims were cheap and augment stones didn't work, and then when they did work and everyone started buying Ambushes and their prices went up.

I also remember grinding Shock Switch for money to fund those Eliminates and Ambushes and Berserkers.

Back then shock switch ran as fast as the coli for me and I never got that chain of fools achivement. I just couldn't look at the flipbook frame rate nightmare that was the fairgrounds for very long.

I could probably get it now but I refuse to out of some some sick sense of justice lol
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
[quote name="HSoup" date="2019-05-21 10:04:54" ] Remember the first Lightning festival when every time you defeated a Lightning aligned enemy, the coli hanged? (For me it was Emerald Webwings in the TF.) It was so frustrating. I think thats why the Lightning fest was extended. [/quote] Was that when the coli used to just straight up jump out of its frame and lay crooked across the screen and you'd have to exit out and take the food hit? I wish I had screen shots of the wacky funhiuse coli bugs. Good times lol
HSoup wrote on 2019-05-21 10:04:54:
Remember the first Lightning festival when every time you defeated a Lightning aligned enemy, the coli hanged? (For me it was Emerald Webwings in the TF.) It was so frustrating. I think thats why the Lightning fest was extended.

Was that when the coli used to just straight up jump out of its frame and lay crooked across the screen and you'd have to exit out and take the food hit? I wish I had screen shots of the wacky funhiuse coli bugs. Good times lol
[quote name="Sorel" date="2019-05-21 10:08:45" ] [quote name="Maivi" date="2019-05-21 09:56:41" ] Oh man that coli video brings back horrible memories. I remember when Elims were cheap and augment stones didn't work, and then when they did work and everyone started buying Ambushes and their prices went up. I also remember grinding Shock Switch for money to fund those Eliminates and Ambushes and Berserkers. [/quote] Back then shock switch ran as fast as the coli for me and I never got that chain of fools achivement. I just couldn't look at the flipbook frame rate nightmare that was the fairgrounds for very long. I could probably get it now but I refuse to out of some some sick sense of justice lol [/quote] Ngl I hated every second of it, but I played that damn game for the money (until I had enough for a coli team). Never got the achievement either haha
Sorel wrote on 2019-05-21 10:08:45:
Maivi wrote on 2019-05-21 09:56:41:
Oh man that coli video brings back horrible memories.

I remember when Elims were cheap and augment stones didn't work, and then when they did work and everyone started buying Ambushes and their prices went up.

I also remember grinding Shock Switch for money to fund those Eliminates and Ambushes and Berserkers.

Back then shock switch ran as fast as the coli for me and I never got that chain of fools achivement. I just couldn't look at the flipbook frame rate nightmare that was the fairgrounds for very long.

I could probably get it now but I refuse to out of some some sick sense of justice lol

Ngl I hated every second of it, but I played that damn game for the money (until I had enough for a coli team).
Never got the achievement either haha
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
not being able to change flights
not being able to change flights
back when I thought terts didn't matter. back when all my dragons were basic.
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
Training up your team the hard way because there were no max level dragons to use to train the rest. Also the lower level cap.

And the great crash right after the site went live to the public for the first time, because there were way more players than the server could handle. Which is what resulted in the limited registration windows to start with.

Also grinding for those first events X.x

However. Breeding good dragons could get you lots of $$$$. And XXX dragons were so hard to come by, they could go for upwards off 1mil.

Even a year after the site was open this girl cost me 250k.
Training up your team the hard way because there were no max level dragons to use to train the rest. Also the lower level cap.

And the great crash right after the site went live to the public for the first time, because there were way more players than the server could handle. Which is what resulted in the limited registration windows to start with.

Also grinding for those first events X.x

However. Breeding good dragons could get you lots of $$$$. And XXX dragons were so hard to come by, they could go for upwards off 1mil.

Even a year after the site was open this girl cost me 250k.
87b0151da9.png
Mistakes were made.

You can probably try that again, though.
Mistakes were made.

You can probably try that again, though.
^^^oh god

on that note,

There was an error with the chest
^^^oh god

on that note,

There was an error with the chest
[quote name="DetectivePopcorn" date="2019-05-21 10:19:02" ] back when I thought terts didn't matter. back when all my dragons were basic. [/quote] Oh man this though. A lot of my oldest dragons are still basic and have horrible terts. I actually had a newer friend ask me why I have so many partially gened dragons that had so many offspring and I was like ' well they used to be really cool and the best I could afford and he live it or not their offspring actually sold ' lol
DetectivePopcorn wrote on 2019-05-21 10:19:02:

Oh man this though. A lot of my oldest dragons are still basic and have horrible terts. I actually had a newer friend ask me why I have so many partially gened dragons that had so many offspring and I was like ' well they used to be really cool and the best I could afford and he live it or not their offspring actually sold ' lol
1 2 3 4 5 6 7