Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Old players nostalgia thread.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Considering the weird old player call out that happened In another recent thread (I guess we're God's now or something lol) I though id make a thread remembering the good/bad old days for older members.

Remember when the coliseum used to run like this
https://youtu.be/pz58doDlLN4

And that was on a good day for me!

But on the fun side we can remember when an imperial would bring in a good amount of treasure even if it was an uggo. Good times lol

Gimme some of your good/bad old days memories!
Considering the weird old player call out that happened In another recent thread (I guess we're God's now or something lol) I though id make a thread remembering the good/bad old days for older members.

Remember when the coliseum used to run like this
https://youtu.be/pz58doDlLN4

And that was on a good day for me!

But on the fun side we can remember when an imperial would bring in a good amount of treasure even if it was an uggo. Good times lol

Gimme some of your good/bad old days memories!
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
In my days Mire was on the first page...
In my days Mire was on the first page...
JQQ3Fjt.png
This is just slightly before my time, but good lord that would've driven me nuts.

I still woulda done it though. lol
This is just slightly before my time, but good lord that would've driven me nuts.

I still woulda done it though. lol
Why does air even come in different temperatures?
In my day I could pick up eggs for 100k treasure a piece any day of the week, down to 40k easy during festival time. That's where my addiction to eggs was formed. The days before the color wheel was announced.
In my day I could pick up eggs for 100k treasure a piece any day of the week, down to 40k easy during festival time. That's where my addiction to eggs was formed. The days before the color wheel was announced.
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
Oh man that coli video brings back horrible memories.

I remember when Elims were cheap and augment stones didn't work, and then when they did work and everyone started buying Ambushes and their prices went up.

I also remember grinding Shock Switch for money to fund those Eliminates and Ambushes and Berserkers.
Oh man that coli video brings back horrible memories.

I remember when Elims were cheap and augment stones didn't work, and then when they did work and everyone started buying Ambushes and their prices went up.

I also remember grinding Shock Switch for money to fund those Eliminates and Ambushes and Berserkers.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
oh for bad the waiting from Nov 2013 to April 2014 to finally joined. I had missed the registration window by just a couple days. So stalk FR those 5 months waiting for registration to open again.
oh for bad the waiting from Nov 2013 to April 2014 to finally joined. I had missed the registration window by just a couple days. So stalk FR those 5 months waiting for registration to open again.
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
Not too much of an old player, but I still remember the "good ol' days" before the Auction house revamp.

All those PMs.... *shudder*
Not too much of an old player, but I still remember the "good ol' days" before the Auction house revamp.

All those PMs.... *shudder*
angy.png FR time +3
they/them
Water Dom Org
...............................water-swon.png
remember the old AH tho
remember the old AH tho
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
egg rot
egg rot
Remember the first Lightning festival when every time you defeated a Lightning aligned enemy, the coli hanged? (For me it was Emerald Webwings in the TF.) It was so frustrating. I think thats why the Lightning fest was extended.
Remember the first Lightning festival when every time you defeated a Lightning aligned enemy, the coli hanged? (For me it was Emerald Webwings in the TF.) It was so frustrating. I think thats why the Lightning fest was extended.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7