Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What did you do for your 1000th post?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I have absolutely no idea.
I have absolutely no idea.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
I reserved it for my little celebration of getting the shiny star since it took forever and a half.

...Why yes, I do lurk a lot.
I reserved it for my little celebration of getting the shiny star since it took forever and a half.

...Why yes, I do lurk a lot.
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
I did absolutely nothing lol. Just carried on as usual. Think it was a dragon share post.
I did absolutely nothing lol. Just carried on as usual. Think it was a dragon share post.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
i don't remember, it was so long ago
i don't remember, it was so long ago
It was on a discussion post and I was half aware about it but didn't make it a big deal publicly. Inside though I was screeching in delight because this is the most I have ever stayed invested in something aside from Gaia Online RPing. It made me happy :'3
It was on a discussion post and I was half aware about it but didn't make it a big deal publicly. Inside though I was screeching in delight because this is the most I have ever stayed invested in something aside from Gaia Online RPing. It made me happy :'3
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
Mine was probably used on a RP post and I doubt I noticed. I like hitting those 1000 milestones, but don't do anything to celebrate it besides a mental cheer when I do eventually notice I passed it.
Mine was probably used on a RP post and I doubt I noticed. I like hitting those 1000 milestones, but don't do anything to celebrate it besides a mental cheer when I do eventually notice I passed it.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
1 2 3 4 5 6