Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What did you do for your 1000th post?
1 2 3 4 5 6
A lot of people care about their 1000th post - a shiny star, finally! Others don't. What about you - are you the type to just use it on a bump or did you make a "Finally got my shiny star" post?

If you've gotten your shiny star, what did you do for the big 1000? If you haven't reached it yet, do you have any plans?
A lot of people care about their 1000th post - a shiny star, finally! Others don't. What about you - are you the type to just use it on a bump or did you make a "Finally got my shiny star" post?

If you've gotten your shiny star, what did you do for the big 1000? If you haven't reached it yet, do you have any plans?
3oqScWS.png
I did a "Finally got my shiny star!" of a sort.
I'm nearing 6,000 posts now.
I'd gotten 5,000 before my first anniversary. I can't shut up.
I did a "Finally got my shiny star!" of a sort.
I'm nearing 6,000 posts now.
I'd gotten 5,000 before my first anniversary. I can't shut up.
DaKYCP6.pnge yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw
they/them
writer + artist
huge JSAB fan
lonely
n2ELeLi.png
My 1000th post was just a random reply. I didn't notice it, to be honest. I did come back to edit that post though!
My 1000th post was just a random reply. I didn't notice it, to be honest. I did come back to edit that post though!
tumblr_inline_orf40hQ2kT1rtxj2b_540.png
Nothing. People posting about it is a bit overdone imo and it doesn't create any real discussion.
Nothing. People posting about it is a bit overdone imo and it doesn't create any real discussion.
5-E1015-**-E559-4798-9-E36-3-F27-FC6-A2718.png
Don't care.
Don't care.
dd09inw-7a8dba48-ac2b-4faa-ac25-35db374ebdea.png
___by_henry_the_archer-d9vb3fr.png
UTC +02:00 | DeviantART | FRT +10:00
Davis | Woody | Dennis | Louis | Firen | Freeze | Henry | Deep | John | Rudolf

HenryTheArcher.gif
It honestly irritates me when people post about it.
I'm almost at 1000, so I'll just leave some spam here.
I never understood why is it good for anybody or what's the big deal about it.
It honestly irritates me when people post about it.
I'm almost at 1000, so I'll just leave some spam here.
I never understood why is it good for anybody or what's the big deal about it.
UBw3DGd.jpg4CfVgIM.jpgLXZLvho.jpg44jvyZP.jpggv0EEl0.gif
Imagine caring about your post count
Imagine caring about your post count
Don't forget to take a break from coli, drink some water and forgive me for my broken English
I hoard all kinds of mice and rats. Save me
We don't remember so it can't have been anything special :D Pretty sure we didn't even notice, we don't really pay attention to people's post counts.
We don't remember so it can't have been anything special :D Pretty sure we didn't even notice, we don't really pay attention to people's post counts.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
didnt even notice i hit 1000 until about 1100 tbh
didnt even notice i hit 1000 until about 1100 tbh
XTuYkYZ.pngTwwFO4P.png
[quote name="Ern" date="2019-05-19 05:29:39" ] Nothing. People posting about it is a bit overdone imo and it doesn't create any real discussion. [/quote]
Ern wrote on 2019-05-19 05:29:39:
1 2 3 4 5 6