Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Memory land
1 2 3 4 5 6
I remember when all the hatcheries would go insane offering dragons to newbies for welcome weeks, it was intense.

I remember getting my first like 5 dragons from "free for newbies!!" threads when there were registration openings shorter than a week, and welcome weeks didn't exist yet. Huh.
I remember when all the hatcheries would go insane offering dragons to newbies for welcome weeks, it was intense.

I remember getting my first like 5 dragons from "free for newbies!!" threads when there were registration openings shorter than a week, and welcome weeks didn't exist yet. Huh.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
i joined during the last registration window before welcome weeks so i feel like i'm a bit old |D
i joined during the last registration window before welcome weeks so i feel like i'm a bit old |D
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2019-05-15 06:45:18" ] 2013-2014 = Old 2015 = ??? 2016-2019 = New [/quote] [color=15478b]I boarder between neoldy and new - I joined at the beginning of 2016. I remember the old CR, Auction House, Trading Post, before the Dressing Room, before a bunch of QOF updates, to name a few.[/color]
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2019-05-15 06:45:18:
2013-2014 = Old
2015 = ???
2016-2019 = New

I boarder between neoldy and new - I joined at the beginning of 2016.

I remember the old CR, Auction House, Trading Post, before the Dressing Room, before a bunch of QOF updates, to name a few.

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
Not sure what welcome weeks are :P Were they reg windows? I remember those!
Not sure what welcome weeks are :P Were they reg windows? I remember those!
bIC5tjH.png

tumblr_psnzrayiuY1ypi5ljo2_500.png
I’m middle-aged, I guess? I joined in 2016, but it was the first opening of the year. I found out about FR in late 2015, and ended up missing the last opening by a week or so.

My “age-chart” is this:
2013-2014: Old
2015-2017: Middle-aged
2018: Young, but not new
2019: New
I’m middle-aged, I guess? I joined in 2016, but it was the first opening of the year. I found out about FR in late 2015, and ended up missing the last opening by a week or so.

My “age-chart” is this:
2013-2014: Old
2015-2017: Middle-aged
2018: Young, but not new
2019: New
I'm from october 2014. Registration windows (previous to welcome weeks) were very cool to watch, even though I didn't actively participate in all the preparations to welcome the newbies. :D
I'm from october 2014. Registration windows (previous to welcome weeks) were very cool to watch, even though I didn't actively participate in all the preparations to welcome the newbies. :D
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
I actually found FR in late 2014 I think, but I never knew when there were welcome weeks going on so I didn't join until may 18th 2015 (almost my 4th FR anniversary … and nothing to do!)
I actually found FR in late 2014 I think, but I never knew when there were welcome weeks going on so I didn't join until may 18th 2015 (almost my 4th FR anniversary … and nothing to do!)
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
I guess I am old, lol. Sometimes I don't feel like an oldie because most accounts that are five years old are much more established than me. meh

I remember I had to wait from February to the first week in April to get another registration window. My friend was supposed to tell me when it was happening and she kept forgetting! But I got here! :D
I guess I am old, lol. Sometimes I don't feel like an oldie because most accounts that are five years old are much more established than me. meh

I remember I had to wait from February to the first week in April to get another registration window. My friend was supposed to tell me when it was happening and she kept forgetting! But I got here! :D
RCD2mOL.pngNt9DYxN.png
oh man. I remember when I joined and the site was open reg, but everything was suuuuuper unstable and they had to close the whole site for ... a week? two weeks? I forget because it was so long ago. And that's when open reg went away and they started having little windows. I remember making sure to let my friends know when to join!

Man, that first year was a wild ride. I just remember being SO MAD after the site had to close for a bit because I'd just bought my first expensive breed (a pair of spirals) and I had been waiting for them to grow up so I could dress them. They grew while the site was closed! Haha, it was torture!
oh man. I remember when I joined and the site was open reg, but everything was suuuuuper unstable and they had to close the whole site for ... a week? two weeks? I forget because it was so long ago. And that's when open reg went away and they started having little windows. I remember making sure to let my friends know when to join!

Man, that first year was a wild ride. I just remember being SO MAD after the site had to close for a bit because I'd just bought my first expensive breed (a pair of spirals) and I had been waiting for them to grow up so I could dress them. They grew while the site was closed! Haha, it was torture!
The weird cherub phase that the whole site went through around 2016.
The weird cherub phase that the whole site went through around 2016.
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6