Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [CLOSED} Greenskeeper 2019 Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I did a coloring sheet! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/iJ8AhgJ.jpg[/img][/center]
I did a coloring sheet!
iJ8AhgJ.jpg
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
[center][emoji=plant size=1][/center]
dc83750d5f8736efdb2eab1c761c9f4c8394135c.png

booS p r i g g a n

booooThe results of hard work always seem like luck, but know you've earned every bit of your success.
hatchery coli services goals
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/qiqSfGu.png[/img][/center] [center][font=candara][size=5][b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2681378#post_38931425][color=#462c00]SELF-EDITING PING LIST[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2681378#post_38931481][color=#462c00]LORE POST[/url] [/b][/font][/size] [/center] [columns][indent][nextcol][font=verdana][size=5]Hello everyone! I'd like to apologize for the late posting of our lore. I've had a migraine off and on this week, so I'm very behind on getting this ping out. Here is Tuesday's, which will be followed shortly by Wednesday's and Thursday's. [nextcol][indent][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rUSUrQT.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/TPqtEwS.png[/img] [/center] [columns] [indent] [nextcol] [font=verdana][size=5]“Hello?” A timid voice broke through Willa’s concentration as she attempted to sketch out a new design - which wasn’t going very well as she was right clawed - and she let out a frustrated sigh. “Yes? Can I help you?” she asked, emerging from her den. A dark Imp with bright blue eyes, familiar eyes, was waiting for her outside of Niria’s home, a bouquet of flowers clutched in her claws. Willa tilted her head in mild confusion; the female looked familiar, but she couldn’t readily place her… “Oh, I just, um, I was talking to Niria earlier and she mentioned that you got hurt the other day and that Tartar fixed you up and I just thought it might be nice if I brought you some flowers? To brighten up your room? Maybe help you heal quicker?” Willa stared at the flowers, then back at the newcomer and said, “Thank you? And I’m sorry, but I think we’ve met and I can’t remember your name.” The other female ducked her head and pushed the flowers towards Willa, her wings shuddering slightly, as if she wished for nothing more than to take to the skies to avoid the interaction. “I wouldn’t call it meeting, I just waved, but, um, my name is Ephe,” she explained. “You’re like me. From the Shifting Expanse, I mean, right? How’d you come to live here?” Willa asked, pulling the flowers towards her carefully and breathing in the scents. “Oh, yes! Well, I like flowers and everyone knows that the best place for flowers is the Viridian Labyrinth,” Ephe explained, seeming to relax a bit. “I journeyed here and came across the most amazing garden near the roots of the Behemoth and ended up meeting the leader of my new clan! She loves to garden too and has been teaching me! What about you? What brings you here?” Willa gave the question some thought for a moment. In the letter she’d written Niria, she’d said that she felt as if she’d hit a creative wall - which was true - but there was more to it than that… Maybe, as a fellow Lightning dragon, Ephe would understand. “The Shifting Expanse is… constantly shifting,” she began slowly, unsure how to proceed. “Shifting too quickly for me to entertain any of my creative ideas… I could only do so much there. I think I might have an opportunity to find ground steady enough to let those ideas flourish, you know?” Ephe nodded, the corners of her mouth curled up into a semblance of a smile. “I completely understand,” she said. “I hope you find that here.” [/font][/size] [nextcol] [indent] [/columns] [center][font=verdana][size=3]Tuesday's Lore by EasilyAmusedKat [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RVlaJK2.png[/img][/center] [center][size=1] @Korwa @Watercolour @tigressRising @KnightYumi @AmethystOwl @bonstrosity @Tyta @Sillette @idlewildly @VioletWhirlwnd @LeapingLeoLizard @divitineo @alyblaith @ofendlessstars[/size][/center]
qiqSfGu.png

Hello everyone! I'd like to apologize for the late posting of our lore. I've had a migraine off and on this week, so I'm very behind on getting this ping out. Here is Tuesday's, which will be followed shortly by Wednesday's and Thursday's.
rUSUrQT.png

TPqtEwS.png

“Hello?”

A timid voice broke through Willa’s concentration as she attempted to sketch out a new design - which wasn’t going very well as she was right clawed - and she let out a frustrated sigh. “Yes? Can I help you?” she asked, emerging from her den.

A dark Imp with bright blue eyes, familiar eyes, was waiting for her outside of Niria’s home, a bouquet of flowers clutched in her claws. Willa tilted her head in mild confusion; the female looked familiar, but she couldn’t readily place her…

“Oh, I just, um, I was talking to Niria earlier and she mentioned that you got hurt the other day and that Tartar fixed you up and I just thought it might be nice if I brought you some flowers? To brighten up your room? Maybe help you heal quicker?”

Willa stared at the flowers, then back at the newcomer and said, “Thank you? And I’m sorry, but I think we’ve met and I can’t remember your name.”

The other female ducked her head and pushed the flowers towards Willa, her wings shuddering slightly, as if she wished for nothing more than to take to the skies to avoid the interaction.

“I wouldn’t call it meeting, I just waved, but, um, my name is Ephe,” she explained.

“You’re like me. From the Shifting Expanse, I mean, right? How’d you come to live here?” Willa asked, pulling the flowers towards her carefully and breathing in the scents.

“Oh, yes! Well, I like flowers and everyone knows that the best place for flowers is the Viridian Labyrinth,” Ephe explained, seeming to relax a bit. “I journeyed here and came across the most amazing garden near the roots of the Behemoth and ended up meeting the leader of my new clan! She loves to garden too and has been teaching me! What about you? What brings you here?”

Willa gave the question some thought for a moment. In the letter she’d written Niria, she’d said that she felt as if she’d hit a creative wall - which was true - but there was more to it than that… Maybe, as a fellow Lightning dragon, Ephe would understand.

“The Shifting Expanse is… constantly shifting,” she began slowly, unsure how to proceed. “Shifting too quickly for me to entertain any of my creative ideas… I could only do so much there. I think I might have an opportunity to find ground steady enough to let those ideas flourish, you know?”

Ephe nodded, the corners of her mouth curled up into a semblance of a smile. “I completely understand,” she said. “I hope you find that here.”
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/qiqSfGu.png[/img][/center] [center][font=candara][size=5][b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2681378#post_38931425][color=#462c00]SELF-EDITING PING LIST[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2681378#post_38931481][color=#462c00]LORE POST[/url] [/b][/font][/size] [/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rUSUrQT.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/735SdvN.png[/img] [/center] [columns] [indent] [nextcol] [font=verdana][size=5]Birdsong was proving to be an utterly charming source of background noise. Willa had caught herself humming along to it on more than one occasion as she continued to work on Niria's broken irrigation system, marvelling at the euphony that could be achieved from these random bursts of joyous chirping. Perhaps when this project was done, she would see to fashioning a type of music box to capture a little bit of this natural magic or write to the Shifting Expanse to the workshops that specialized in entertainment. The wealth of inspiration that could be found on Niria's farm was amusing as it was surprising. There was just something about the idyllic pace, the scent of flowers and fresh air that encouraged the flow of ideas and speaking of, she needed to pull back her thoughts and focus on getting water to her friend's crops. "Is everything alright there, Willa?" It seemed as if her line of thinking had conjured Niria out of thin air. A glance over her wing confirmed that her friend was making an approach with Ephe in tow. "I found it curious that you hadn't touched most of the pudding that I've set out for you. Usually, you can't wait to get your claws on it." Her friend teased gently before nodding to her companion. "I was just telling Ephe about your revolutionary prototype and-" "And I've a mind to get one for myself." The florist finished, not masking their curious expression as they looked at the rows and rows of copper pipes that Willia had spent the entire morning setting up. "The Vale has many farms." Ephe continued. "I'm sure I won't be the only one to crowd your stall when the market opens. All of this looks very promising, indeed." Judging by Ephe's words and the look on Niria's face Willa could guess what the pair had been doing while she had been calibrating and recalibrating this new irrigation system. Their belief in this project and in her capabilities was heartening, especially since she only had theories and diagrams scrawled on her scrolls to show for it. That was hardly anything to spread the word about. "You'll do fine," Niria said as if reading her mind. Her friend nudged her affectionately before nodding to the control gears that they were standing in front of. "Do you think we can be the first to see this new prototype of yours at work?" Willa hesitated for just a moment before nodding. She had been planning a live test, but to be fair, she hadn't thought that it would turn into a demonstration. Still, she couldn't deny both Niria and Ephe, especially when the two had near identical hopeful looks in their eyes. It took a moment for her to turn the gears and even lesser time for geysers of water to sprout throughout the farm. Niria cheered, but before Willa could allow herself to indulge in the satisfaction which came with a success her ears caught the first rumblings of trouble. Used to being around machinery and the results of what a faulty one could achieve her reflexes were faster than the other two's. Reaching out, she quickly snapped off a gear, cutting off the water supply to most of the pipes but not all. There was nothing Willa could do but spread her wings to shield her friends from the jet of water that came at them. As she coughed and sputtered, she expected both Niria and Ephe to be disappointed in her but was bewildered when she was met with the sound of genuine laughter. "It's not funny. The Farmer's Market is only days away!" Willa groaned as she shook out her mane. The problem likely stemmed from the pressure controls. She would have to go over the rows one by one to find the weak points in each of the pipes. It was time to pack up her tools, go back to her scrolls and- "Wait." Niria was blocking her toolbox, looking as if she wasn't going to move anytime soon. "Your dedication to this project is wonderful, but it's time for some food and rest. I know, I know, the Farmer's Market is days away, but I know you, Willa, if anyone can get this irrigation system up and running it's you." Niria was already trying to herd her back towards the farmhouse. "You really should get dried up, and your pudding's waiting for you. We can help Ephe pick out flower arrangements." Willa was about to argue when the florist interjected with a loud, "Look!" The accidental sprays of water had formed faint rainbows in the bright, shimmering afternoon. "If not an irrigation system, then maybe a rainbow making machine?" Ephe asked impishly. The three were still laughing as they made their way back to Niria's farmhouse. [/font][/size] [nextcol] [indent] [/columns] [center][font=verdana][size=3]Wednesday's Lore by onemessyperson [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RVlaJK2.png[/img][/center]
qiqSfGu.png

rUSUrQT.png

735SdvN.png

Birdsong was proving to be an utterly charming source of background noise. Willa had caught herself humming along to it on more than one occasion as she continued to work on Niria's broken irrigation system, marvelling at the euphony that could be achieved from these random bursts of joyous chirping. Perhaps when this project was done, she would see to fashioning a type of music box to capture a little bit of this natural magic or write to the Shifting Expanse to the workshops that specialized in entertainment. The wealth of inspiration that could be found on Niria's farm was amusing as it was surprising. There was just something about the idyllic pace, the scent of flowers and fresh air that encouraged the flow of ideas and speaking of, she needed to pull back her thoughts and focus on getting water to her friend's crops.

"Is everything alright there, Willa?" It seemed as if her line of thinking had conjured Niria out of thin air. A glance over her wing confirmed that her friend was making an approach with Ephe in tow. "I found it curious that you hadn't touched most of the pudding that I've set out for you. Usually, you can't wait to get your claws on it." Her friend teased gently before nodding to her companion. "I was just telling Ephe about your revolutionary prototype and-"

"And I've a mind to get one for myself." The florist finished, not masking their curious expression as they looked at the rows and rows of copper pipes that Willia had spent the entire morning setting up. "The Vale has many farms." Ephe continued. "I'm sure I won't be the only one to crowd your stall when the market opens. All of this looks very promising, indeed." Judging by Ephe's words and the look on Niria's face Willa could guess what the pair had been doing while she had been calibrating and recalibrating this new irrigation system. Their belief in this project and in her capabilities was heartening, especially since she only had theories and diagrams scrawled on her scrolls to show for it. That was hardly anything to spread the word about.

"You'll do fine," Niria said as if reading her mind. Her friend nudged her affectionately before nodding to the control gears that they were standing in front of. "Do you think we can be the first to see this new prototype of yours at work?" Willa hesitated for just a moment before nodding. She had been planning a live test, but to be fair, she hadn't thought that it would turn into a demonstration. Still, she couldn't deny both Niria and Ephe, especially when the two had near identical hopeful looks in their eyes. It took a moment for her to turn the gears and even lesser time for geysers of water to sprout throughout the farm.

Niria cheered, but before Willa could allow herself to indulge in the satisfaction which came with a success her ears caught the first rumblings of trouble. Used to being around machinery and the results of what a faulty one could achieve her reflexes were faster than the other two's. Reaching out, she quickly snapped off a gear, cutting off the water supply to most of the pipes but not all. There was nothing Willa could do but spread her wings to shield her friends from the jet of water that came at them. As she coughed and sputtered, she expected both Niria and Ephe to be disappointed in her but was bewildered when she was met with the sound of genuine laughter.

"It's not funny. The Farmer's Market is only days away!" Willa groaned as she shook out her mane. The problem likely stemmed from the pressure controls. She would have to go over the rows one by one to find the weak points in each of the pipes. It was time to pack up her tools, go back to her scrolls and-

"Wait." Niria was blocking her toolbox, looking as if she wasn't going to move anytime soon. "Your dedication to this project is wonderful, but it's time for some food and rest. I know, I know, the Farmer's Market is days away, but I know you, Willa, if anyone can get this irrigation system up and running it's you." Niria was already trying to herd her back towards the farmhouse. "You really should get dried up, and your pudding's waiting for you. We can help Ephe pick out flower arrangements."

Willa was about to argue when the florist interjected with a loud, "Look!" The accidental sprays of water had formed faint rainbows in the bright, shimmering afternoon. "If not an irrigation system, then maybe a rainbow making machine?" Ephe asked impishly.

The three were still laughing as they made their way back to Niria's farmhouse.
Wednesday's Lore by onemessyperson

RVlaJK2.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/qiqSfGu.png[/img][/center] [center][font=candara][size=5][b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2681378#post_38931425][color=#462c00]SELF-EDITING PING LIST[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2681378#post_38931481][color=#462c00]LORE POST[/url] [/b][/font][/size] [/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rUSUrQT.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0XvlhWZ.png[/img] [/center] [columns] [indent] [nextcol] [font=verdana][size=5]“HELLO HELLO HELLO!! Hi! Pleasure to meet you!” Willa found herself blinded by a brightly colored fae with an even brighter disposition. “Willa, is it? Such a lovely name; it fits such a lovely imp such as yourself! And with a lovely mind too, I hear? Let me see this invention of yours? Ah, here it is! I love it! It’s brilliant! What is it? “It’s a prototype for my irrigation system, utilizing the Labrynth’s nourishing water supply. I have a collection of piping for optimum distribution, as well as creating more pressure for efficient dispersal. The nozzles here-” “Ah, of course!! I knew I loved it! Great to have your inventiveness around here! You are staying here? Silly me, naturally you are! Get it? Because we’re Nature! Oh, I am such a card. But enough of me and I’ll never get enough of you! Now! You want to sell this in my market. I know because you came to see me, and you hadn’t met me yet to be coming for my marvelous personality, though I do hope you start stopping by for that too now!” “Needless to say (but when has that ever stopped me) there will be a small vendors fee, but with this magnificent device, I daresay that won’t be a problem! I’ll even let you pay that after your first day because I like you and I want you to like me. Shake on it? Bye now!” Rainbow flew off as Willa looked down to find a contract she didn’t remember signing and small bouquet of flowers in her hands. [/font][/size] [nextcol] [indent] [/columns] [center][font=verdana][size=3]Thursday's Lore by benjoey [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RVlaJK2.png[/img][/center]
qiqSfGu.png

rUSUrQT.png

0XvlhWZ.png

“HELLO HELLO HELLO!! Hi! Pleasure to meet you!”

Willa found herself blinded by a brightly colored fae with an even brighter disposition.

“Willa, is it? Such a lovely name; it fits such a lovely imp such as yourself! And with a lovely mind too, I hear? Let me see this invention of yours? Ah, here it is! I love it! It’s brilliant! What is it?

“It’s a prototype for my irrigation system, utilizing the Labrynth’s nourishing water supply. I have a collection of piping for optimum distribution, as well as creating more pressure for efficient dispersal. The nozzles here-”

“Ah, of course!! I knew I loved it! Great to have your inventiveness around here! You are staying here? Silly me, naturally you are! Get it? Because we’re Nature! Oh, I am such a card. But enough of me and I’ll never get enough of you! Now! You want to sell this in my market. I know because you came to see me, and you hadn’t met me yet to be coming for my marvelous personality, though I do hope you start stopping by for that too now!”

“Needless to say (but when has that ever stopped me) there will be a small vendors fee, but with this magnificent device, I daresay that won’t be a problem! I’ll even let you pay that after your first day because I like you and I want you to like me. Shake on it? Bye now!”

Rainbow flew off as Willa looked down to find a contract she didn’t remember signing and small bouquet of flowers in her hands.
Thursday's Lore by benjoey

RVlaJK2.png
I did a few of the coloring sheets throughout this week, so here they are! They were pretty fun to do, too. :) (Just bear in mind I was limited to an MS Paint-equivalent program and don't really have any artistic skill, besides.) [img]https://i.imgur.com/hx5TvyO.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WlyqeF9.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5p8vhuy.png[/img]
I did a few of the coloring sheets throughout this week, so here they are! They were pretty fun to do, too. :) (Just bear in mind I was limited to an MS Paint-equivalent program and don't really have any artistic skill, besides.)

hx5TvyO.png

WlyqeF9.png

5p8vhuy.png
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
I hope this posts correctly...

I decided to take on the huge task of colouring all 5 of the colouring sheets, hahaha D|

[url=
I hope this posts correctly...

I decided to take on the huge task of colouring all 5 of the colouring sheets, hahaha D|

[url=
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
How.. how is this... this is the first time I've noticed this on the forum...?
How.. how is this... this is the first time I've noticed this on the forum...?
Are you ready for a scary story...?ZNP42DI.png o94-d1-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d2-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d3-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d4-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d5-Color-Blind-Brat.png
finally got one of the coloring sheets done [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/500188788794851332/584411477197193217/62192622_893468334329971_6944958883521626112_n.png[/img]
finally got one of the coloring sheets done

62192622_893468334329971_6944958883521626112_n.png
ocean_bow.gif
[center]Finished a coloring sheet! I so can't color and without lairs I made a mess of lines but it was fun XD[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/KXF7s9L.png[/img][/center]
Finished a coloring sheet! I so can't color and without lairs I made a mess of lines but it was fun XD
KXF7s9L.png
SotkiVd.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8