Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Look its chia seed Bob Ross
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=26374216&skin=18014&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/yqqCbF0/71-Q84-2h-Cp-L-SX466.jpg[/img] You're welcome.
dragon?did=26374216&skin=18014&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

71-Q84-2h-Cp-L-SX466.jpg

You're welcome.
Untitled-drawing-1.pngUntitled-drawing-3.png
I like how the chia Bob Ross almost always looks like balding Bob Ross.
I like how the chia Bob Ross almost always looks like balding Bob Ross.
all bob ross accents are legally required to win
all bob ross accents are legally required to win
prismatic_bar.png
unknown.pngblur_pixel_luka.pngblur_pixel_meiko.pngblur_pixel_rin.pngblur_pixel_len.pngblur_pixel_gumi.pngblur_pixel_miku.pngblur_pixel_kaito.pngblur_pixel_gakupo.pngunknown.png
prismatic_bar.png
he is the happy tree
he is the happy tree
06839f9e7eb5972e701168b003827c23.jpg a professional failure, that is me.

The truth about my Kataracts...

My wishlist is here!!
1098gHy.jpg
s6fS3ot.png
Bro I own one of those
Bro I own one of those
y4EgR7s.gif
Amazing.
@Pinkdevil666
@GalaxyDragon08
Amazing.
@Pinkdevil666
@GalaxyDragon08
Limanya
hdCEH9z.png
Rabigrace lSPwgLM.png
What in the world year is it that we're dragging LeafyDo back into the spotlight

For anyone interested though, here's the accent

What in the world year is it that we're dragging LeafyDo back into the spotlight

For anyone interested though, here's the accent

[quote name="Fiotheleo" date="2019-05-09 17:59:06" ] Bro I own one of those [/quote] Hrm time to shell out some some money too
Fiotheleo wrote on 2019-05-09 17:59:06:
Bro I own one of those

Hrm time to shell out some some money too
Untitled-drawing-1.pngUntitled-drawing-3.png
yes.
yes.
dNCLmdm.png
[quote name="AlphaSobek" date="2019-05-09 18:15:56" ] What in the world year is it that we're dragging LeafyDo back into the spotlight[/quote] And to think, I sold mine a while back, thinking it would never appreciate in value! oops.
AlphaSobek wrote on 2019-05-09 18:15:56:

And to think, I sold mine a while back, thinking it would never appreciate in value! oops.
UAUhbZI.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)