Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Meet-Your-Deity May
1 2
WHAT A THREATENING NAME FOR A KIND MONTH. NO DRAGON NINETEEN IS STILL GOING STRONG FOLKS, SO REMEMBER THE DRILL: EXALT EVERY DRAGON IN YOUR LAIR (FOR FUN)!

one day, maybe, we will make the imperials will go extinct...
WHAT A THREATENING NAME FOR A KIND MONTH. NO DRAGON NINETEEN IS STILL GOING STRONG FOLKS, SO REMEMBER THE DRILL: EXALT EVERY DRAGON IN YOUR LAIR (FOR FUN)!

one day, maybe, we will make the imperials will go extinct...
(THE ALL-CAPS IS SIMPLY MY TYPING STYLE, JUST LIKE HOW ONE MAY CHOOSE TO TYPE IN A DIFFERENT FONT OR TEXT COLOR. I NEVER MEAN TO ACTUALLY SHOUT AT YOU.)

GOATMILK ART SHOP
exalting sydonia? ahaha you are funny. [emoji=fae deadpan size=2] I don't mind the imperial extinction but i'm certain some people will not be happy about it (*cough* henry*cough*). Are you secretly a light agent send by the lightweaver?
exalting sydonia? ahaha you are funny.
I don't mind the imperial extinction but i'm certain some people will not be happy about it (*cough* henry*cough*).
Are you secretly a light agent send by the lightweaver?
neutralh5.png
No.
No.
[img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/483/348/bdd.jpg[/img]
bdd.jpg
Hello! I'm FrostiiWolf, give me obsidian we I need m o r e-
she/her | fr +0
MadeupDiligentIndianspinyloach-max-1mb.gif
just try and make me

you will fail mwhuahahaha
just try and make me

you will fail mwhuahahaha
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

o.o
o.o
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
wut. Noooooo. I have SO MANY unexaltable dragons. they're all too good.
wut. Noooooo. I have SO MANY unexaltable dragons. they're all too good.
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
yes
yes
Now does seem like a good time to start up my Pinkerlocke again... and "accidentally" get them all killed in the coli...
Now does seem like a good time to start up my Pinkerlocke again... and "accidentally" get them all killed in the coli...
T7Qk8Sh.pngBVq8q9P.pngtj85yjR.pngnGvTyg3.pngAf2FgF8.png
what happens if a breed really does go extinct
what happens if a breed really does go extinct
While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
1 2