Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Galore
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
if this ends up being a nonbinary dragon im gonna party hard
iO2X60T.png
[quote name="Glacecakes" date="2019-05-06 12:42:24" ] if this ends up being a nonbinary dragon im gonna party hard [/quote] Mood Either way, I love Galore so much, my new favorite NPC
Glacecakes wrote on 2019-05-06 12:42:24:
Mood
Either way, I love Galore so much, my new favorite NPC
l9szmFh.jpg
That beard though, it's magnificent! I need that as apparel for some of my dragons, and it'd go great with [item=Wise Whiskers]
That beard though, it's magnificent! I need that as apparel for some of my dragons, and it'd go great with Wise Whiskers
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
man, galore is hecking gorgeous! why is it so hard for me to pick a favorite npc?
man, galore is hecking gorgeous! why is it so hard for me to pick a favorite npc?
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
I don't super want to get in on the gender debate, but I will say this: while it's true facial hair does not determine someone's gender, neither does facial structure, "makeup", or how masculine/feminine a name sounds to you. No matter which way you headcanon it, you're making an assumption somewhere. None are more "correct" than any others. So just try to be respectful.
I don't super want to get in on the gender debate, but I will say this: while it's true facial hair does not determine someone's gender, neither does facial structure, "makeup", or how masculine/feminine a name sounds to you. No matter which way you headcanon it, you're making an assumption somewhere. None are more "correct" than any others. So just try to be respectful.
Wua5ROf.png
Just a reminder that is already non-binary representation among the NPCs, with Scribbles!
(Not saying there doesn't need to be more, I love the idea of non-binary Galore, but I also don't want my fave to be forgotten)
Just a reminder that is already non-binary representation among the NPCs, with Scribbles!
(Not saying there doesn't need to be more, I love the idea of non-binary Galore, but I also don't want my fave to be forgotten)
I really like their design! Here's my attempt at a scry; [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=153&bodygene=5&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=23&tertgene=12&winggene=1&wings=142&auth=650cacb6a331e511a10f5c2affe40851d38e2f50&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Algae Ripple / Murk Shimmer / Sky Stained / Light Common
I really like their design!
Here's my attempt at a scry;
dragon?age=1&body=153&bodygene=5&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=23&tertgene=12&winggene=1&wings=142&auth=650cacb6a331e511a10f5c2affe40851d38e2f50&dummyext=prev.png
Algae Ripple / Murk Shimmer / Sky Stained / Light Common
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
I absolutely adore them omgg,,, What a gorgeous design /weeps
and what a magnificent beard, they must be so proud
I absolutely adore them omgg,,, What a gorgeous design /weeps
and what a magnificent beard, they must be so proud
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
Ehh, I think FR likes to stay away from the wasp's nest that is trans pronouns and such... After all, not everyone agrees on things.
Ehh, I think FR likes to stay away from the wasp's nest that is trans pronouns and such... After all, not everyone agrees on things.
god ,,, she truly is glorious
god ,,, she truly is glorious
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16