Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Galore
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
if this ends up being a nonbinary dragon im gonna party hard
Glace
Wishlist
qPcctKK.gif
[quote name="Glacecakes" date="2019-05-06 12:42:24" ] if this ends up being a nonbinary dragon im gonna party hard [/quote] Mood Either way, I love Galore so much, my new favorite NPC
Glacecakes wrote on 2019-05-06 12:42:24:
Mood
Either way, I love Galore so much, my new favorite NPC
azgT1ra.png
That beard though, it's magnificent! I need that as apparel for some of my dragons, and it'd go great with [item=Wise Whiskers]
That beard though, it's magnificent! I need that as apparel for some of my dragons, and it'd go great with
aqLwpCP.png
man, galore is hecking gorgeous! why is it so hard for me to pick a favorite npc?
man, galore is hecking gorgeous! why is it so hard for me to pick a favorite npc?
CoEXf1M.png0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifOWOZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
I don't super want to get in on the gender debate, but I will say this: while it's true facial hair does not determine someone's gender, neither does facial structure, "makeup", or how masculine/feminine a name sounds to you. No matter which way you headcanon it, you're making an assumption somewhere. None are more "correct" than any others. So just try to be respectful.
I don't super want to get in on the gender debate, but I will say this: while it's true facial hair does not determine someone's gender, neither does facial structure, "makeup", or how masculine/feminine a name sounds to you. No matter which way you headcanon it, you're making an assumption somewhere. None are more "correct" than any others. So just try to be respectful.
fHTzUAH.gif
Just a reminder that is already non-binary representation among the NPCs, with Scribbles!
(Not saying there doesn't need to be more, I love the idea of non-binary Galore, but I also don't want my fave to be forgotten)
Just a reminder that is already non-binary representation among the NPCs, with Scribbles!
(Not saying there doesn't need to be more, I love the idea of non-binary Galore, but I also don't want my fave to be forgotten)
To see all the lovely dragons I have for sale, click here! I'm desperately trying to get rid of them! Prices are really cheap for a short amount of time, so get one quickly!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2503883
Pay 10kt and get a random beautiful dragon here:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2533477/1#post_35482101
This signature is a mess, I'll fix it never at some point. Basic info about me:
Viri, she/they, high school student, FR time +3, INFP
I really like their design! Here's my attempt at a scry; [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=153&bodygene=5&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=23&tertgene=12&winggene=1&wings=142&auth=650cacb6a331e511a10f5c2affe40851d38e2f50&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Algae Ripple / Murk Shimmer / Sky Stained / Light Common
I really like their design!
Here's my attempt at a scry;
dragon?age=1&body=153&bodygene=5&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=23&tertgene=12&winggene=1&wings=142&auth=650cacb6a331e511a10f5c2affe40851d38e2f50&dummyext=prev.png
Algae Ripple / Murk Shimmer / Sky Stained / Light Common
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
I absolutely adore them omgg,,, What a gorgeous design /weeps
and what a magnificent beard, they must be so proud
I absolutely adore them omgg,,, What a gorgeous design /weeps
and what a magnificent beard, they must be so proud
gardenia_by_aideekay__fr__109827__by_silverfoxdemon08-dcbd3kk.png
Ehh, I think FR likes to stay away from the wasp's nest that is trans pronouns and such... After all, not everyone agrees on things.
Ehh, I think FR likes to stay away from the wasp's nest that is trans pronouns and such... After all, not everyone agrees on things.
It's Owlynx. Not Owllynx! Ping'ers beware :)
[quote name="Herico" date="2019-05-06 13:58:16" ] Ehh, I think FR likes to stay away from the wasp's nest that is trans pronouns and such... After all, not everyone agrees on things. [/quote] We've already got Scribbles who is nonbinary if I remember correctly. Even if it's not Galore, a future trans dragon would be hella nice.
Herico wrote on 2019-05-06 13:58:16:
We've already got Scribbles who is nonbinary if I remember correctly. Even if it's not Galore, a future trans dragon would be hella nice.
Help fund my dragon projects by making me do art things!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16