Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Galore
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[quote name="Maivi" date="2019-05-06 11:34:45" ] Is he holding the Which Waystone with his tail?? [/quote] @Maivi Acuity fragment [item=Acuity Fragment]
Maivi wrote on 2019-05-06 11:34:45:
Is he holding the Which Waystone with his tail??
@Maivi

Acuity fragment
So uh, I'm not the kind of person who has NPC fandragons.....but Galore might change my mind...
So uh, I'm not the kind of person who has NPC fandragons.....but Galore might change my mind...
YCCEAIB.gif bQXuoer.png 3RHrJoP.png 4kxwnl.gif
@Dagomor Ah thank you! That makes sense. [emoji=guardian laughing size=2]
@Dagomor
Ah thank you! That makes sense.
kVIzwBY.png__________ » Maivi
» nb5YUNX.png
» Female
» FR +9
» Wishlist
5LwalSG.png _______
X2sUkwy.png
|FR+9 | pronoun-apathetic | german |

- learn. grow. provoke. consume -
- For the KNIGHT has appeared -
- Right. You are a great partner :) -

_______
_______
[quote name="StormEyeTheCat" date="2019-05-06 11:17:25" ] [quote name="Eleni" date="2019-05-06 11:08:09" ] [quote name="Maewyn" date="2019-05-06 11:01:15" ] I mean he's got a beard so he's probably male, as it is canon that male guardians have beards and females do not. Doesn't mean Galore can't possibly be female, but I'm going to assume he's a male with no other evidence to go on. [/quote] Yeah, he's biologically male. I don't know why everyone is saying 'her', there is nothing feminine about this dragon. Is it the name? Does the word 'Galore' sound feminine? (I honestly don't know, English isn't my native language) [/quote] galore does sound feminine. also the eyeliner is on point [/quote] Eh, Galore doesn't sound like a gendered word to me one way or the other. Also I really don't think that's eyeliner, it looks more like the shadow from his brow ridge. Possibly even some Dark Sclera going on.
StormEyeTheCat wrote on 2019-05-06 11:17:25:
Eleni wrote on 2019-05-06 11:08:09:
Maewyn wrote on 2019-05-06 11:01:15:
I mean he's got a beard so he's probably male, as it is canon that male guardians have beards and females do not. Doesn't mean Galore can't possibly be female, but I'm going to assume he's a male with no other evidence to go on.

Yeah, he's biologically male. I don't know why everyone is saying 'her', there is nothing feminine about this dragon. Is it the name? Does the word 'Galore' sound feminine? (I honestly don't know, English isn't my native language)
galore does sound feminine. also the eyeliner is on point

Eh, Galore doesn't sound like a gendered word to me one way or the other. Also I really don't think that's eyeliner, it looks more like the shadow from his brow ridge. Possibly even some Dark Sclera going on.
bHeX9bv.png
Huh. I instantly assumed male. Love him though
Huh. I instantly assumed male. Love him though
LAIR PURGE- gened gen1s and more!................................................................
sigart_by_sparkling_jade-dcbt464.png
sigaccent_by_sparkling_jade-dcbt46i.png
COjuGeb.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/galore.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bpH1FpT.png[/img] They're siblings!
galore.png
bpH1FpT.png

They're siblings!
KUs4mKR.pngx9mA1yc.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
Time Zone: FR+3
I'm extremely excited to get a guardian NPC. (On that note, as much as I would love for that to be true, it's more likely than not he's a he. So have fun with headcanons, but don't go overboard if people interpret Galore differently, including the creators.)
I'm extremely excited to get a guardian NPC. (On that note, as much as I would love for that to be true, it's more likely than not he's a he. So have fun with headcanons, but don't go overboard if people interpret Galore differently, including the creators.)
Scribbles will always be my favorite NPC, but I already love Galore. They're so ancient and wise-looking.
Scribbles will always be my favorite NPC, but I already love Galore. They're so ancient and wise-looking.
To see all the lovely dragons I have for sale, click here! I'm desperately trying to get rid of them! Prices are really cheap for a short amount of time, so get one quickly!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2503883
Pay 10kt and get a random beautiful dragon here:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2533477/1#post_35482101
This signature is a mess, I'll fix it never at some point. Basic info about me:
Viri, she/her, high school student, FR time +3, INFP
before this topic becomes a battle of pronouns, just wanted to remind ppl that whatever pronouns someone else uses for Galore isn’t a problem and be respectful. if you use he / him? good! she / her? great! they / them? fantastic! it doesn’t matter and don’t be an a-hole
before this topic becomes a battle of pronouns, just wanted to remind ppl that whatever pronouns someone else uses for Galore isn’t a problem and be respectful. if you use he / him? good! she / her? great! they / them? fantastic! it doesn’t matter and don’t be an a-hole
qVxIicE.png _ ANGEL
they / them
FR +3
lore shop | wishlist | clan lore
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14