Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Galore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Eyeliner? Looks more like normal guardian eyes with Dark Sclera?

Makes me think of a old guy who still likes to upkeep himself well, but people will headcanon whatever they like no matter what haha.
Eyeliner? Looks more like normal guardian eyes with Dark Sclera?

Makes me think of a old guy who still likes to upkeep himself well, but people will headcanon whatever they like no matter what haha.
XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
[quote name="Saphirosa" date="2019-05-06 11:16:59" ] @/After I dont care. Male guardians got beards, so its a he . Atleast it's a pretty artwork. [/quote] there are women who grow beards, that doesn't make them men :^/ Galore is also non-binary for me until stated otherwise. I do fully believe that Galore DID say trans rights haha
Saphirosa wrote on 2019-05-06 11:16:59:
@/After I dont care.
Male guardians got beards, so its a he .
Atleast it's a pretty artwork.

there are women who grow beards, that doesn't make them men :^/

Galore is also non-binary for me until stated otherwise. I do fully believe that Galore DID say trans rights haha
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
By the Eleven, Galore is gorgeous.
By the Eleven, Galore is gorgeous.
cCYLT6h.png z8s5c34.png
5iXiC8z.png
4BheGMt.png
AaYNmEX.png
Al1BEGR.png
BPzUHdW.png
UuKod4C.png
JvUa9ma.png
5iXIYjY.png
Galore is a beautiful gift giving bab.
Galore is a beautiful gift giving bab.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
They're so beautiful! Probably my favourite NPC ^^

and y'all, some facial hair don't decide someone's pronouns. idc what you hc them as but be respectful of nb/trans people, 'kay?
They're so beautiful! Probably my favourite NPC ^^

and y'all, some facial hair don't decide someone's pronouns. idc what you hc them as but be respectful of nb/trans people, 'kay?
aasolsmall.pngaa
mags
they/vae
fr +8
drymmsmallsmall.png
It is so nice to see how much the art of our artists has improved throughout these years [emoji=ridgeback love size=1] But hot damn, Galore.... Whoever they are, they're beautiful, so attractive. Let's hope their personality is just as pleasing
It is so nice to see how much the art of our artists has improved throughout these years

But hot damn, Galore.... Whoever they are, they're beautiful, so attractive. Let's hope their personality is just as pleasing
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I love them! Galore is super pretty, very calming colors - and the art is amazing! [emoji=guardian love size=2]
I love them! Galore is super pretty, very calming colors - and the art is amazing!
Nq0eoGi.png
[quote name="RabbitSpirit" date="2019-05-06 11:04:12" ] Totally reminds me of Gilmore's Glorious Goods Love Galore!!! also now I need more Guardians. [/quote] @RabbitSpirit Yes!!! Gilmore!!!
RabbitSpirit wrote on 2019-05-06 11:04:12:
Totally reminds me of Gilmore's Glorious Goods

Love Galore!!!

also now I need more Guardians.

@RabbitSpirit

Yes!!! Gilmore!!!
Nq0eoGi.png
:D Yes Galore is glorious. We love that beard.
:D Yes Galore is glorious. We love that beard.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Is he holding the Which Waystone with his tail??
Is he holding the Which Waystone with his tail??
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16