Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Galore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[emoji=guardian star size=1] Also, thanks for posting so I could know to check the news update!

Also, thanks for posting so I could know to check the news update!
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Until otherwise stated Galore's going to be a stunning nb dragon in my eyes. Their art is absolutely lovely
Until otherwise stated Galore's going to be a stunning nb dragon in my eyes. Their art is absolutely lovely
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
The art is wonderful I already love him/her
The art is wonderful I already love him/her
3p6kP58.pngIJwaU3N.pnggrimore1_by_croatiahetalia-dcc60tx.png
I'm still trying to figure English out
so I might say weird things sometimes
@Eleni Idk about others, but for me Galore gives an older lady feel. It just feels like it'd fit in with names like Gladys and Eleanor. Also there's a famous James Bond character (a woman) whose surname is Galore
@Eleni Idk about others, but for me Galore gives an older lady feel. It just feels like it'd fit in with names like Gladys and Eleanor. Also there's a famous James Bond character (a woman) whose surname is Galore
23846.png9YNBdbA.png23846.pngrymTqQX.png23846.png
@AfterI dont care.
Male guardians got beards, so its a he .
Atleast it's a pretty artwork.
@AfterI dont care.
Male guardians got beards, so its a he .
Atleast it's a pretty artwork.
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
@fistfulofdragons I see! Thank you for the info, that does clear it up a bit
@fistfulofdragons I see! Thank you for the info, that does clear it up a bit
[quote name="Eleni" date="2019-05-06 11:08:09" ] [quote name="Maewyn" date="2019-05-06 11:01:15" ] I mean he's got a beard so he's probably male, as it is canon that male guardians have beards and females do not. Doesn't mean Galore can't possibly be female, but I'm going to assume he's a male with no other evidence to go on. [/quote] Yeah, he's biologically male. I don't know why everyone is saying 'her', there is nothing feminine about this dragon. Is it the name? Does the word 'Galore' sound feminine? (I honestly don't know, English isn't my native language) [/quote] galore does sound feminine. also the eyeliner is on point
Eleni wrote on 2019-05-06 11:08:09:
Maewyn wrote on 2019-05-06 11:01:15:
I mean he's got a beard so he's probably male, as it is canon that male guardians have beards and females do not. Doesn't mean Galore can't possibly be female, but I'm going to assume he's a male with no other evidence to go on.

Yeah, he's biologically male. I don't know why everyone is saying 'her', there is nothing feminine about this dragon. Is it the name? Does the word 'Galore' sound feminine? (I honestly don't know, English isn't my native language)
galore does sound feminine. also the eyeliner is on point
qwXUMw.png ?k1yCh=party.png b559c.gif
[quote name="Venusian" date="2019-05-06 11:08:04" ] I... may be trying to scry Galore. ^^' Would someone better than me like to give it a shot? [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=100&bodygene=4&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=94&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=162&auth=7b4276a25c0477d39b915a3b40ff9be6811984ff&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] I stumbled on Spruce Freckle, Dirt Shimmer, Basic, Light Common, but I'm not happy with this at all, to be honest. Hmm. [/quote] i'm worse so erm [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=2&gender=0&age=1&bodygene=5&body=100&winggene=16&wings=96&tertgene=12&tert=74&element=8&eyetype=0][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=100&bodygene=5&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=74&tertgene=12&winggene=16&wings=96&auth=9d7f3fd20a9de9dccaccff9398444d25eb3c9da2&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [i]Great stormchatcher what is that[/i]
Venusian wrote on 2019-05-06 11:08:04:
I... may be trying to scry Galore. ^^' Would someone better than me like to give it a shot?
dragon?age=1&body=100&bodygene=4&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=94&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=162&auth=7b4276a25c0477d39b915a3b40ff9be6811984ff&dummyext=prev.png

I stumbled on Spruce Freckle, Dirt Shimmer, Basic, Light Common, but I'm not happy with this at all, to be honest. Hmm.
i'm worse so erm
dragon?age=1&body=100&bodygene=5&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=74&tertgene=12&winggene=16&wings=96&auth=9d7f3fd20a9de9dccaccff9398444d25eb3c9da2&dummyext=prev.png
Great stormchatcher what is that
Galore himself is very pretty and all but i worry about the functionality ^^;
A week to grab something doesn't quite seem long enough to me.

I wonder if staff is trying ti make things valuable by not giving items away to everyone?

I wonder if staff is trying ti make things valuable by not giving items away to everyone?
Uj21u.gif *HEY! GET BACK HERE SO I CAN FLIRT WITH YOU!!!
I'm sorry if i come off as confusing or rude, i have a hard time conveying what i mean.
Feel free to contact me for anything! I love chatting :3
[quote name="EndraPhoenix" date="2019-05-06 11:23:05" ] Galore himself is very pretty and all but i worry about the functionality ^^; A week to grab something doesn't quite seem long enough to me. [/quote] i think it's just right, but that's my opinion [s]they should be replaced with marva for aprill fools[/s]
EndraPhoenix wrote on 2019-05-06 11:23:05:
i think it's just right, but that's my opinion

they should be replaced with marva for aprill fools
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16