Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Galore
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I love his... beard bracelet
[quote name="Subdued" date="2019-05-08 10:48:47" ] I love his... beard bracelet [/quote] ..."beardlet"? Anyway, same.
Subdued wrote on 2019-05-08 10:48:47:

..."beardlet"?
Anyway, same.
kVIzwBY.png__________ » Maivi
» nb5YUNX.png
» Female
» FR +9
» Wishlist

MqhGAtv.png
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
Isn’t it the male guardians grow beards? Plus, I find Galore more of a male than female name.
Isn’t it the male guardians grow beards? Plus, I find Galore more of a male than female name.
Fao and Maya’s Raffle! button_by_cas_a_fras-dclhovn.png nqcrQ.gif
we stan a trans guy dragon [emoji=gem size=1]
we stan a trans guy dragon
Psm5rhM.png
Y’all are throwing away all your trans headcanons when...

Trans guy on magic T
Y’all are throwing away all your trans headcanons when...

Trans guy on magic T
banner.png
How big are all those coins, though?
How big are all those coins, though?
FR Time +3 | He/Him | WARNING: I can be pretty strange at times!
o63Cs3R.png
Meet my
Emperor!
--
cq0RdeW.png
Join my
FR Discord!
--
unknown.png
Pokémon
Fusions!
(Signature is a WIP)
Just gonna drop in that he's got a cape that isn't available as apparel, so fandragons are gonna always be a bit off if/until the apparel comes out...
Just gonna drop in that he's got a cape that isn't available as apparel, so fandragons are gonna always be a bit off if/until the apparel comes out...
clockworkeclipse.gif

Tdl7t2y.png858_e8af4a7c9bb41d00_I.gif

qXnpCxz.png

EBs1WDl.png
030_zpsynpqzbl5.pngtumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko1_100.pnglNedd1W.png
Not sure why everyone's confused on the pronouns when Galore's clearly got a huge, bushy beard there. [emoji=coatl confused size=2]
Not sure why everyone's confused on the pronouns when Galore's clearly got a huge, bushy beard there.
tumblr_oxaa91vtHh1u40zqvo2_500.png
@PinkWater Secondary sexual characteristics don't always match gender! There's lots of trans girls, and even cis girls with some funky genetics, that rock some pretty glorious beards. [emoji=rainbow size=1]
@PinkWater Secondary sexual characteristics don't always match gender! There's lots of trans girls, and even cis girls with some funky genetics, that rock some pretty glorious beards.

~I don't need you to respect me; I respect me~
~I don't need you to love me; I love me~
~But I want you to know~
~You could know me~
~If you change your mind~

Dingus/18/Lesbian

I love The Elder Scrolls and TES lore so please, please feel free to PM me if you're into that too!! I'm always looking for new nerds to talk at and be talked at. :P
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14