Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Galore
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/245436982728196107/575567764719271946/postdivider.png[/img] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=#ad6200]N[/color][/size][size=4]ice to have some clarification and let people's racing minds rest. I love and support Galore, he's beautiful and I want to know the secrets of how to curate such a majestic beard.
postdivider.png Nice to have some clarification and let people's racing minds rest. I love and support Galore, he's beautiful and I want to know the secrets of how to curate such a majestic beard.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
What colors is Galore having?
What colors is Galore having?
egg.gif
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2019-05-07 12:58:34" ] [quote name="Nei" date="2019-05-07 12:55:12" ] Man confirmed [emoji=firework size=1] [/quote] Galore's a dragon. [/quote] [color=360705]nonbinary galore that uses he/him pronouns
Aequorin wrote on 2019-05-07 12:58:34:
Nei wrote on 2019-05-07 12:55:12:
Man confirmed

Galore's a dragon.
nonbinary galore that uses he/him pronouns
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
No matter what Galore's pronouns are, they are still awesome ;3;
No matter what Galore's pronouns are, they are still awesome ;3;
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
I love Galore. Regardless of pronouns, WHAT A HANDSOME BEAUTY.

edit; Just realised that Galore was confirmed to go by he/him pronouns. Honestly don't mind at all, I'm glad he's a beautiful new addition to our Trading Post :)
I love Galore. Regardless of pronouns, WHAT A HANDSOME BEAUTY.

edit; Just realised that Galore was confirmed to go by he/him pronouns. Honestly don't mind at all, I'm glad he's a beautiful new addition to our Trading Post :)
DBR5.png xxxx call me darq! | she/her | nz | fr +19 (i think)

the path through heaven runs through miles of clouded hell. don't look back.
- imagine dragons
Does dragons actually need to have a gender for them...?

Why people always think about other's gender

In my country, there is no (or at least little) pronouns for gender
Does dragons actually need to have a gender for them...?

Why people always think about other's gender

In my country, there is no (or at least little) pronouns for gender
iseonme #Discord just in case.
If you need my response asap, let me know through it.
OH a lad he is! That is just as valid. A good lad of a dragon. An excellent dude unit. I approve.
OH a lad he is! That is just as valid. A good lad of a dragon. An excellent dude unit. I approve.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
*slides in*
*slides in*
723.png26776.png29622.png29043.png26205.png
Note: If my text is blue, I'm speaking as Galore. If it is black, then I'm speaking as myself. Older posts are black.
Galore is my favorite npc, he has such a pretty design I gotta draw him
Galore is my favorite npc, he has such a pretty design I gotta draw him
I love his... beard bracelet
I love his... beard bracelet
                              ONhwlz1.gif
Hi! I'm Sloan
'91, ??, FR+2
Tritype 459     
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16