Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [HUB] FR Fashion Week 2019 (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Pufferheart Will do!
@Pufferheart Will do!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I am a mature adult who does not spend hours playing dressup with pixel dragon dolls

Add me to the pinglist please, sounds like this'll be fun :)
I am a mature adult who does not spend hours playing dressup with pixel dragon dolls

Add me to the pinglist please, sounds like this'll be fun :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald Will do!
@sockmonkeygerald Will do!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I'd love to get pinged!
I'd love to get pinged!
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
@usualuniqueness Okay!
@usualuniqueness Okay!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I'd love to be added to the pinglist please
I'd love to be added to the pinglist please
Accents_Signature.png Badge.png Adopts_Signature.pngtumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o10_75sq.png
Could I be added to the Pinglist? It seems like fun!
Could I be added to the Pinglist? It seems like fun!
arcanesparkle.gifBasically Redoing my Clan's Lore- for the third time.arcanesparkle.gif
@Raire @MysticalScribe Sure thing!
@Raire @MysticalScribe Sure thing!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Add me to the pinglist please
Add me to the pinglist please
MythicalCookie.png
@MythicalCookie Okay!
@MythicalCookie Okay!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9